Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on here for weeks, possibly months (hubby had a bad accident) but wtf was the harvest festival display in her boot? Virtue signalling at its finest. She can afford it so it means nothing. The little old lady with the direct debit to dogs trust or the Red Cross that no one knows about until she dies and her finances are sorted through, the family that send a couple of tins of soup in even though it was taken from their own precious store cupboard (hard times/end of the month cupboard we called it growing up) they’re the charitable ones. The guy that lights a cigarette even, notices a homeless chap picking up tabs from the gutter to smoke handing over a cigarette or two, even though he’s on a strict budget and he limits himself to a pack a week, then DOESN’T post it on social media for people to cream their pants and fawn over them. They’re the true heroes. Yeah her £50 shop or whatever will be a massive help, I don’t deny that, a lot of good can be done with that donation, I applaud her for it. But raising awareness of harvest festival donations, food banks etc would have done a lot more good and could have been achieved without her massive LOOK AT ME I’M A GODDAMNED HERO post. And what worries me also is any huns that will now be putting hampers together to emulate her, so that they can post and tag her, and leaving themselves short, having to turn to a food bank or whatever in the final week(s) before payday. Hopefully there aren’t many, (though I’ve seen the shocking amount panicking over shark hoover payments) but there will be some. Part of me wants to think “serves then right” but it’s the kids that inevitably miss out.

Or I might just be extra grumpy today and remembering why I stepped away when my life turned to tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Go back to donating anonymously then because we all know you posted to boost your already inflated ego! Nobody cares. Who turns up to the harvest festival with that amount of food, yes I'm sure whoever gets the food will be so grateful but Hinch has done it for all the wrong reasons she wants recognition and praising for it!
Also I'm at work right now (I'm on my break!) Friday evening and I'm on an 8.5 hour shift my husband is at home with our boys, I finish in 3 hours luckily but my lanyard isn't a flipping toy to play with....it's real! And yes I do it all over again 5 days a week 🙄 the woman has no concept of real life at all!
It's not all Alpacas and Disney hun!

Reactions: 23
8559C76E-6968-43C0-B947-4A57BCAFEC89.png

Doesn’t she realise people work in retail as their only source of income (low income at that)? It’s just a bloody game to her!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
The only mention of mrs Hinch ever donating to the local food bank on the Maldon town page. She much be very stealthy when she donates
B43050EC-BC43-4FA2-9B95-3911E2DBBEED.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah working in home bargains for a couple of grand for an hour or two would be buzzing... Try 12 hour shifts, 5 days a week for minimum wage, you'd soon be bored shitless and fed up

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hinch n Inch went shopping
To buy harvest festival stuff,
She bought the whole of Tesscho
As 2 tins of beans just weren't enough!!

Then arranged it splendidly in their boot
Taking a picture for the gram
Looking what we're giving to charity...
Don't believe her, it's another scam!

Now, she's posting she can't win
Can't do right for doing wrong,
No Soph, just cos we don't agree
Doesn't make us trolls..
You gong!

We at Tattle don't give a duck
if you choose to donate or not
But posting a pic to rub it in
Look at me, look what I've got!

Surprise surprise you delete your post and replace it with another.. trolls you spout, it's all our fault
No, we blame your mother!

Spoilt & pampered from the start
Didn't do you any favours,
But we can't blame Fredayahoo
For all your recent behaviours!

Soph You're 31, not a child anymore..
You're A mother to 2 small boys
Stop with this tit show you call fame
Close your account, choose your family... ENJOY
Atv👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Lol, that quote she's just put on with the alpaca. Ronnie isn't even allowed to go outside and get grubby. Whys she lying acting like farm life is for her, princess Sophie wouldn't last 2 minutes.
We are farmers. My house is clean(ish) during slurry season it's hard to keep the whiff out. There can be muddy boit prints on the kitchen floor 5 minutes after mopping. I have been in the middle of my tea and had to leave it to go and put my hand up a sheep's vagina and pull her baby out while getting covered in tit and after birth. The cows are a similar story only in bigger proportion. There is no designer country gear. It's old clothes, glamorous green waterproofs and wellies. Out in the rain, hail and snow.

Never in a million years would you catch sopha doing anything like that. She wants a tend farm with alpacas that tit plastic tend tit.

As for the home bargains stories. I worked in b&m a few years ago and she is so bleeping insulting. It's how people make a wage. tit wages at that and it's far from bleeping fun. Never mind her size 8 feet, they are more like size 15s and she puts them in everything. bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yeah working in home bargains for a couple of grand for an hour or two would be buzzing... Try 12 hour shifts, 5 days a week for minimum wage, you'd soon be bored shitless and fed up
And customers who speak to you like tit thrown in!

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she will play ‘schools’ with Ron next?

I’ve just got a new job as a carer, glad leave my old place but I’m working nights, only job I could get that works around my kids then got this fucktard playing tend.

Tend hairdresser
Tend cashier
Tend be interested in other people
Tend tannoy announcer

She has actually made me so mad today.

Reactions: 21
15 pages to catch up on!
But I agree with the whole she’s damned if she does and she’s damned if she doesn’t. Branded/non branded, not enough/too much.

Glad she’s deleted the story of her comparing her boot full to the comment from the mum who’s only bought 2 tins. She could have just done a story with the list of things that’s been asked for and mentioned that whatever you can give is enough, and they’re in a fortunate enough position to donate more so will do so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen Kerri’s (Life with Ivycoco) rant about how those saying nusty things about Sopha’s charity haul, or any influencer, are just nusty trollz? We have no right to comment on their private lives or them or anything whatsoever apparently.

Just keep on clicking their ads, filling their coffers and topping up their narcissistic needs without opinion.

Reactions: 26
I’ve got no energy for her ridiculous, patronising, tit today. So all I will say is looks like whoever was filming (Jamie) forgot the death filter. She looks like a frumpy, dowdy old wotsit. And I’m so relieved the ITS newbie is Alison Hammond and not Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone emailed P&G about this tactless, tasteless video. This is just horrendous. People do not work minimum wage jobs through choice but through necessity. Having someone who has made millions out of gullible sheep pretending she wants to work in a shop is unbelievably rude and patronising. These people have put up with all sorts during the pandemic, panic buying, rude customers, fear of catching Covid while she has sat at home on her grotty sofa making stupid stories. Then, once it's safe to come out again this absolute witch decides to come out and play shops. Talk about make a mockery of people. Just how insensitive, insulting and offensive does she want to be. This is disgraceful.

Reactions: 53
Tbh though (sorry if this has already been said, too much to read) she doesn’t look filtered in the home bargains clips and looks actually happy? Like I’ll give her credits for that, still doesn’t mean I like her

Reactions: 10
Oh god I cringed so hard at her videos today. Any other retailers die inside when she took all the bottles out the shelf ready packaging? :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, she stacked shelves and sat on a till and said that was her dream? Seriously, a career retail is underpaid, chock full of unsociable hours and not a career people “dream of”. It was so tasteless.

Reactions: 20
I imagine those people don’t follow hinch. She’s been flaunting her wealth for the last 18 months when people have been struggling. I imagine if people are in that position where they have to decide if they eat or their kids eat then they probably don’t follow her and to be honest if they do more fool them. Why would you follow someone who makes you feel bad. I think a majority of her followers are not on the breadline. I don’t think they would love her so much if they were. I keep saying this but I feel there is literally nothing she can do to turn her followers off. She can burn a pile of money and they would applaud her for it.
As I just said there, I worked in b&m a couple of years ago. I hadn't really heard of hinch before. I remember putting cleaning stuff out and a woman with a pram turns to her mate and said "oh my god I have to get this new zoflora because Mrs hinch said it was a must have!! I only have £5 to do my to next week but it'll be all gone by then" I felt so sad for her. That's when I made an Instagram just to see who this Mrs hinch was. And she's been the gift that keeps on giving ever since. I'm under no illusion that many of her followers have put themselves into sever debt buying the things she shows. Anyone remember the poopybelle floral huns last year. The sheep were all messaging asking if they do klarna after hinch showed off the fake hanging barskitts.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.