Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants to play ‘shops’ then she should play it with Ronnie…..patronising twit of a woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she’s done this on purpose. She’s been harping on for days about being trolled to get some attention on her after all the new sites and social media have been frothing at the gash over Solomon and her new cash cow. She’s probably purposely set this up so that she got loads of comments on here, hence her posting straight away about how she’s been ‘trolled’ for donating too much. I bet this makes the news and she’s got exactly what she wants. Very clever indeed. Perhaps it was Jamie who thought it up considering he has played a big part in the Hinch brand. I reckon it’s him behind the sweet and innocent Mrs Hinch act, probably orchestrated the fake anxiety she pretends to have too. This pair are more switched on than we think.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But I think a lot of them have come to their senses maybe a bit too late but I don’t think they follow her anymore. I just don’t believe someone who is struggling to feed their family is following her and buying things she says. I would like to think that those people will put food for their children over a shark hoover. I do think her flaunting her wealth has probably seen her lose a lot of her followers who can’t keep up with her but the ones who still follow her clearly have no issue with her showing off how much money she has.
I’ll respectfully disagree. They’re called sheep for a reason. Iv been in a difficult financial situation in my life before, I still loved to watch real housewives. Just because you can’t afford the same lifestyle as someone that doesn’t automatically turn you off them.

and I’d never for a minute claim anyone would rather buy a shark hoover over feeding their children. But there are people getting into debt attempting to keep up with her I know that much for sure.

Reactions: 15
I’m actually embarrassed for her. She’s 31 years old mum of 2 and getting excited about a lanyard and a jacket. You want to do it all over again do you Soph? How about on Xmas eve when you just want to go home to your family but people want to come in 5 minutes before the shop closes do a big shop and act like it’s your fault they left everything to the last minute, or when people have cleaned the shelves with panic buying and members of the public are yelling at you like it’s your fault, or how about when a customers wants something and you have to walk 10 miles to the stock room to check just to find out actually you don’t have any. She’s literally such a dick and I really hope this charade has turned more of her shop worker followers off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Woe is me, here she goes again basically saying "I'll just be here donating quietly AND NOT TELLING ANYONE ABOUT MY KINDNESS, EVERYONE AT THE BACK HEAR ME OK? I'LL BE HERE, DONATING IN SILENCE" 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m actually sick to death of her now. She’s a condescending bleep. First the cleaning trolley and now working in a shop. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I really hope these tough financial times ahead where people have less (or no) disposable income means the end of influencers... that would be one positive amongst the tit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does this silly bint not understand that this is a REAL job for some people!?! Yes that’s right Soph, people do this and get paid buttons while trying to raise a family, feed them etc. And I’ll bet they’re not having the time of their life doing it either. Absolute patronising moron!

Reactions: 33
She’s here making a big deal about scanning the odd few bits and bobs for probably 10 mins tops. When there’s real people who do that work all day whilst she sits at home making crappy puff pastry, raw chicken concoctions and calls it content. Or is whitewashing all the pine. Or just generally being a complete knob. She’s pissed me off so much today. From showing off her donation, to this. It’s not a fun little activity you just go out and do sopha, it’s peoples actual lives. Get a grip on reality please. Ugh. Sorry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My mum was the best mum to us and the most incredible nanny to her grandkids, her life was her grandkids. She loved days out with everyone, she'd have the kids alternating who slept in pairs every Friday (she was a teacher so knackered everyday, but that never stopped her) She was just a proper nanny to all of them 💔
My husbands mum doesn't give a duck, she isn't worthy of the title nanna.
I know we joke about fiddles but I couldn't agree more that she's lucky to have her.
Sending a heap of love.

I lost my mum too and some days I feel a sense of injustice that she can’t be with us and enjoying time with her grandchildren. Anyone who has a good mum should consider themselves very lucky - even if your mum is Fiddle Fingers, who fiddles with JimBobNoJobNoNobNoseJob (short for James) in the pool. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am beyond mad with this bint.
She can take that sweeping brush and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but working at home bargains isn’t a cute flex

I’ve got a friend who works there, she gets abused nonstop by customers, management is a joke which is apparently the same with most stores, hates her job, is on the hunt for another but in the meantime is forced to work there or her family goes without food or bills don’t get paid.

Why is she trying to make a minimum wage job that’s awful seem adorable and quirky?!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Woe is me, here she goes again basically saying "I'll just be here donating quietly AND NOT TELLING ANYONE ABOUT MY KINDNESS, EVERYONE AT THE BACK HEAR ME OK? I'LL BE HERE, DONATING IN SILENCE" 🙄
Because I live close I’m on the Maldon town page on Facebook. Only once have I seen the food bank thank mrs Hinch for her donations. Strange since she donates often 🥴

Reactions: 34
She’s a child in a woman’s body and this trip to home bargains was nothing than her “playing shop”. She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the face. Tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m actually embarrassed for her. She’s 31 years old mum of 2 and getting excited about a lanyard and a jacket. You want to do it all over again do you Soph? How about on Xmas eve when you just want to go home to your family but people want to come in 5 minutes before the shop closes do a big shop and act like it’s your fault they left everything to the last minute, or when people have cleaned the shelves with panic buying and members of the public are yelling at you like it’s your fault, or how about when a customers wants something and you have to walk 10 miles to the stock room to check just to find out actually you don’t have any. She’s literally such a dick and I really hope this charade has turned more of her shop worker followers off her.
Or even boxing day when you should be at home with family. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She wouldn’t last an hour working in a supermarket, it’s not all scanning items, smiling & chatting at the till it’s bloody hard work, she has no idea the ignorant cow bag!

Do a proper shift Soph, minimum wage, lugging your tits off then tell us how much you love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why is her voice completely different on that till scanning story than on her pre-recorded shite? It’s almost normal 😳

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.