Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
And when is a Magazine going to be brave enough and do an article on what she is actually doing, overuse of chemicals, covering up that she is really a big business and conning people with swipe up's. Etc etc etc

I will wait.........

Reactions: 30

SunshineRae

VIP Member
There's no money in breastfeeding. Even if she does is, formula companies will be all over her at the 6 month mark to promote follow on formula, because they're not allowed to advertise formula for newborns (tis the law).

I wish she would breastfeed. And broadcast it publicly. Breastfeeding rates in the UK are ridiculously low and could do with a high profile boost. Fingers crossed 😊
I said previously, many posts back, when the feeding debate started, that there is money to be made from breastfeeding, in addition to the good press she will get for advocating breastfeeding. There's breast pads, nipple creams, nursing bras, nursing clothes and 'cover up' accessories, muslins, breast pumps - manual and electric options (especially big money with the new Elvie pump), excess milk collection devices, expressed breast milk storage options, feeding cushions and supports, warm/cold compress options, nipple shields, supplements and foods to increase supply and then there is all the things that go with giving expressed breast milk (thats could also tie in with formula or mix feeding) such as bottles, teats, sterilisers, milk warmers etc. Then when baby starts teething she'll be able to sell lolly moulds and breastmilk trays (which are basically ice cube trays) * Tip for anyone currently breastfeeding - to freeze expressed breastmilk and then give to baby to chew on (cold and soothing on angry, sore gums while also getting the goodness of the breastmilk).
Knowing her, she could even try bottling and selling her own breast milk and it would fly off the shelves lol. That is a joke btw!

I'll say it again, that while I am pro breastfeeding I am more concerned about a happy mum with good mindset and a happy baby with a full tummy so in my eyes a fed baby (whether it is breast, formula or mix fed) is a happy baby, and a happy baby, is a a happy mum! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Piglet

Anyone else notice that on her ‘Hinch list’ she has this weeks charitable act clearly listed and shown for us all to see? This week it’s blankets to BHF, last week was her dog food and clothes. She’s really working on her image. 😏

MrsD33

VIP Member
Oh that angel ornament looks like something you would place on a child’s grave. I’m really perplexed at her buying this. 🤦‍♀️
Its a really strange choice for a heavily pregnant woman! It gave me a shiver when I saw it 🙁

Don’t get me wrong I’m certainly no fan of Hinch BUT she’s a new mum to be. Despite her faults (and there’s many)! She will be feeling like any other new mum right now. Excited to hold her baby, nervous about the birth, and scared of all that’s to come. If she wants to bottle feed that’s completely her choice. I bottle fed all 4 of my children and I’m happy to say they survived! My daughter has 2 children of her own now and guess what ... she chose to bottle feed! Breast is not for everyone and no one should be put down or criticised for choosing to go down the formula route. Just needed to get that off my chest ... rant over! 😀

Reactions: 27

grace001

She did say that she probably wouldn’t need makeup.
I hope she does go off radar when baby arrives. If she doesn’t it will be really sad. Her success and the timing of her pregnancy is unfortunate. Sadly she has created a situation where thousands of friends/strangers will have an opinion about her parenting & her baby and she can’t really escape.
I agree.
To be honest, I hope for the baby’s sake, she closes her Instagram account.
If she thinks the trolling is bad now, WAIT for it. I don’t condone trolling at all, but EVERY one has an opinion about how you should raise your child. She named her cloths and people went insane. Imagine her baby.
I’m actually genuinely worried that if she were to experience Post Natal Depression, it could have serious implications.
Listen, I disagree with her practices but I would never wish her harm or any ill will.
I hope she takes that on board and considers leaving Instagram.

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
“I never want to change my home. I loves it I do...

...and that’s definitely not workmen you can hear in the background while I’m pining the bog for the fifteenth time this week!”

• Haha

Dirty Joan

Polls are also a handy way of covertly conducting market research for brands.

Just saying.

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
To be fair I had a precipitous labour which only lasted 45min from start to finish - no time to even sweat my make up off and I did shower, wash my hair and do light make up the next day - there’s no right or wrong I think if I were in the media spotlight I’d be making sure I packed my face 😂
Can you do a swipe up for a 45 min labour please 😂

• Haha
Awaiting an AD or GIFTED for a high chair who the hell buys or needs a high chair for a new born am I being naive? I am currently pregnant with my first and not got anything like that yet as didn't see the need or point.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I’ve not read up to date coz I feel like I’m on mumsnet (even tho I’ve never been on there). She’s not the first woman in the world to be having a baby, she’s gonna do it whatever way she wants to do it, just like everyone else and yeah she’s putting stuff on social media but it doesn’t mean we have to nitpick about every single thing!! I still can’t stand the woman and I was quite happy coming here for light hearted humour (along with discussing her breaking the rules) but it’s getting a bit ridiculous now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Empen

VIP Member
So, one of my complaints to ASA was about how her P&G highlight had miraculously vanished almost 15 places down her page.
And now it’s back up to the top 4 spot so you can clearly see it when you go on her page. 👍🏻
One thing ticked off.

• Heart

Toppsie

She's going to have so much bird shit on her washing if she keeps feeding them like that

• Haha
  • Heart

NotSherlockHuns

Ive just looked through some of the comments on that thread - talk about bitchy and personal. Not nice 🙁
This comment made me laugh 😂 that thread is tame compared to this one! Can't get more personal than chatting about the ins and outs of someone's pregnancy and calling them names every other post.

Nice to see these threads have slowed down and can actually catch up, although 80% of it is still off topic. And she hasn't stopped posting either (if you know you know)

Anyway, every time I see that monstrosity on fake wheels a bit of me dies inside. And now the creepy cherub thing, alongside the urn?! I keep thinking of Rosemary's baby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

currypeh

It's taken me a few days to catch up on threads after the weekend but I just wanted to say - can we please stop taking the piss out of the angel ornament?

Like another lady who commented in the last thread I have one for a lost baby, my son who was stillborn. It's not nice to catch up and see people mocking something that sits by his graveside and means a lot to me, and will also mean a lot to any other ladies who have bought the ornament for the same purpose.

There was a lot of talk about MH's horribly insensitive comment to the woman who lost her baby (which I am still fuming about), but taking the piss out of the angel ornament is just as insensitive in my opinion. Especially when it's been pointed out in the last thread that someone has it as a memorial to lost babies.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Finally I have reached the end of the thread! It was torture catching up 😩😩
Shout out to all my Suffolk/ Norfolk folk!!

• Heart
  • Haha