Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Jamie a bit snappy today/tonight he seems pissed off with her 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What was it called? And who’s the Youtuber please?
The programme was called, behind the mascara. The young lady is called Jamie Genevive. She travels all over the world. But she ain't got 2 million followers.

Reactions: 4
No I know, I corrected myself further down. She actually does promote them- so I think it’s because she hasn’t been paid for this specific ad so that’s why she isn’t showing the brand.

Hahaha. She faked her own suicide. Then got called out for it. Then claimed she got hacked.
Who is Lou?

Reactions: 4
No I know, I corrected myself further down. She actually does promote them- so I think it’s because she hasn’t been paid for this specific ad so that’s why she isn’t showing the brand.

Hahaha. She faked her own suicide. Then got called out for it. Then claimed she got hacked.
Ah yeah could be that

The programme was called, behind the mascara. The young lady is called Jamie Genevive. She travels all over the world. But she ain't got 2 million followers.
Thank you.

Reactions: 3
Speaking of the ava may aromas crap, i bought one of her candles and it is tit.god knows how shes done so well!
Again forgive me for I have sinned on multiple occasions it would seem, Ive bought some of her wax melts - they smell pretty nice but you only get two burns out of them before they stop smelling? Is that normal? I’d never had wax melts before so didn’t know if that was normal 😅

Reactions: 5
Not MH related but has anyone else noticed then when ever theres a competion on insta to win something, those that win always have thousands of followers!
Yes omg I noticed this. It’s always similar cleaning/home accounts rather than normal regular people without a public insta.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s not. I just couldn’t imagine not drying my clothes on the line especially with a big garden

I think there was one for lashes today
I have a big garden and washing line but I tumble dry my clothes because 1. I’m terrified of spiders getting in to my clothes (sorry - irrational fear and I know this can happen in the house but it’s more likely outside ... at least in my head!) and 2. There’s loads of birds where I stay and they poop everywhere! My car looks like a backwards Dalmatian 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a big garden and washing line but I tumble dry my clothes because 1. I’m terrified of spiders getting in to my clothes (sorry - irrational fear and I know this can happen in the house but it’s more likely outside ... at least in my head!) and 2. There’s loads of birds where I stay and they poop everywhere! My car looks like a backwards Dalmatian 🙄😂
We got one with the house but we’ve never set it up - it’s quietly rusting next to the water butt 😶

I suspect she's filmed quite a lot of content to post once the baby arrives, it makes good business sense to do so really, am also convinced Jamie has left work and is part of the Hinch empire full time.
He does seem on be at home a lot,unless he's able to work from home? Guessing some big projects are coming up....I heard a rumour that QVC are interested in her...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh dear! I joined the FB page Hinch army cleaning tips and it seems that they don't like any negitive post either, as have deleted them all.
I posted as to why people are buying so much Zoflora, the amount people have is obscene, 50+ bottles of the stuff, they all seem to think it's funny and all trying to out buy each other. 😡

What the heck is wrong with people!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Hi Sophie, if you are using non-bio/fragrance free softener to wash baby’s clothes then really you should be switching ALL your washing to the same products because baby will be touching your clothes all the time? All your hospital clothes/nighties/pjs/dressing gown/towels everything you are packing should be washed in non bio.

And before anyone comments about the bio/non-bio debate, I’ve seen babies skin react to bio liquid & children’s and adults so I do not trust bio liquid for babies at all.
Bio liquid is awful. I used to swear by Fairy for my little boy but Christ is it expensive?! I love the non-bio from Poundland, only tried it because I had nothing to lose as Fairy was making him flare up at times. 2-3 weeks a bottle and jasmine fragrance and he hasn't had a single skin flare up since I started using it!
I text a colleague yesterday after the bio v's non bio debate and she also wasn't aware of any official news/studies about bio being ok, other than a link to a 2008 study on the NHS site, but she said she'll stick to the advice she has always given e.g non bio. As much as I appreciate what the lady told me in the previous thread (and I definitely will take the time to read anything that is sent to me) I also would also say, that for now, I am sticking to what I know based on personal and other peoples experiences, that something in biological washing products seems to irritate sensitive skin.

Reactions: 8
Been for another mooch around insta. Don't know if this has been mentioned I'm sorry if it has. Twopuffsandapudding have a grid post of that safari holiday place from April. hinch was scrounging for that very same holiday last night. She knows no boundaries that one. She wants bloody EVERYTHING she is a greedy cow.🐂🐂🐂🐂 they are cows LOL.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear! I joined the FB page Hinch army cleaning tips and it seems that they don't like any negitive post either, as have deleted them all.
I posted as to why people are buying so much Zoflora, the amount people have is obscene, 50+ bottles of the stuff, they all seem to think it's funny and all trying to out buy each other. 😡

What the heck is wrong with people!
Might go join a few 🐑🐑🐑🐑

Again forgive me for I have sinned on multiple occasions it would seem, Ive bought some of her wax melts - they smell pretty nice but you only get two burns out of them before they stop smelling? Is that normal? I’d never had wax melts before so didn’t know if that was normal 😅
It’s normal for most of the ones I’ve bought through insta businesses. Home Bargains 39p wax melt pot however lasted days (and that was half a pot and i have mine on for ages)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.