Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i doubt for one minute if nicole scherzinger eats muller lights, or katie price likes the clothes she's doing ads for, but i think most people would be swayed by earning money to say this product is great if we are being honest. its happened since for years and years
You're right, but we are in no doubt that Nicole Sherz a wots her name and Katie Price are being paid a lot of money for advertising that stuff.
Hinch goes on about how much she loves everything and has repeatedly, up until recently, not been honest that shes being paid for saying that and showing brands. Shes not been swayed, she says it's all great.. been using it for years.. she loves it guys, really rates it!
As a consumer the law says you HAVE to be aware that you are being sold to. We're aware they're Ads on tele, we were not so aware that Hinch was advertising. She might very well now put (in teeny ant writing may I add) that shes a brand ambassador, but she wasn't. Some people were not aware they were being sold to and that's against the law.
Theres nothing wrong with advertising and making money, do it, earn loads.. but be honest about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Cupcakemum letter to the electricity company about the £40 situation... is she getting it every one being signed up?
You or me to take this one? 😂
I can take that. Might also drop Mr Martin Lewis a line. Surely she has to be stating the energy prices and not just bang on about the smart meter she never looks at.
Will also look into what Ofgem says 🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
There isnt any life in them full stop! They never go out for the day (que a day out will be on the cards no) or go away. Just visit b&m's and her parents. What about jamies parens do they never go there lol.its all so very stepford wifes and staged. She never does anything id be so bored of that life!
I’ve never heard Jamie’s parents mentioned

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve never heard Jamie’s parents mentioned

She mentioned once about them being out with both families for a meal, but think that’s the only time I can remember. It may be that they don’t want to be mentioned/videoed.

Reactions: 8
I reckon baby is on its way, can't see her staying away from insta out of choice, not when there's money to be made.
Jamie's mum also apparently got her a lush gift set
Maybe Jamie's mum is too busy listing all her #gifted stuff on sphock and so don't go out much 😂
Now her mums been found out, someone's got to do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree that she seems very quite today. Not like her.
I can understand why Jamie’s family don’t want to be on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
The day before I gave birth I was on my hands and knees cleaning bedroom floors and my house was spotless. So it can be done. My house is a tit hole now I find it easier to clean when heavily pregnant than with the baby!

I think the cleaning will fade once baby is here and she will use her platform for a baby blog type thing, I have a feeling she may go down the Stacey Solomon route of breastfeeding 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. Every pregnancy is different. Maybe she’s does have some prerecorded videos but when I was 36 weeks I repainted my whole house downstairs 😂 I was moving the furniture around cleaning the bathroom etc hoovering everyday. Just depends how you feel

Reactions: 8
Finally I have reached the end of the thread! It was torture catching up 😩😩
Shout out to all my Suffolk/ Norfolk folk!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.
I can't get past 'Adminge'....I bet this woman wasn't joking, but she's now shitting it, because her hubby found out!
I can see a future Take A Break magazine headline - "I found out my wife was trying to poison me with Zoflora but have now found love with the woman who saved me after becoming a Facebook detective and warning me through a DM." At the bottom of the article, there will be a right of reply from the wife, stating that it started out as a joke for the 'likes' that all went horribly wrong and she ultimately blames Mrs Hinch for the demise of her marriage.

It’s not on mine either. But sometimes it comes back. I don’t know how she has it all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you use a filter regularly, it stays on your snapchat. I think it just gets recognised as a favourite.

Someone on here the other day said that using polls is a way to keep your engagement ratings high on your Instagram. I think that’s why she is doing it- not because baby is here.
I think she's also doing it to work out what to put in a giveaway that's directed at people who are there for the "Hinching" rather than just baby related content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello! I’m a first time poster, long time lurker! Someone on here the other night write “Beggy Sue” and some musical notes and about an hour later, Hunch and the husband were singing Peggy Sue with that fecking filter on. Are they doing karaoke requests now? 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.