Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlou5

I was about to post something about the Evie Pump,several of the InstaMums were gifted them recently,and they do look amazing,no manual pumping, just put it down your bra and voila! But! They do cost £500 for a pair,plus more for a few extras.Mrs Hinch’s followers do not fall into Evie’s target sales demographic so very much doubt she will be gifted one. Stacie Solomon was using one yesterday whilst playing with her older son,I have never followed Stacie but hats off to her for her honesty and rawness in her content since the birth.The fact she is persevering through sleepless nights and difficulties re breast feeding shows her younger followers not to give up at the first hurdle.
Proctor and Gamble cannot advertise baby milk ( against the law ) but no doubt they will get their follow on milk in Mrs Hinch’s grubby grabbing sales pitch stories as soon as legally possible!
Young Mums are highly impressionable when it comes to following celebrities and parenting,BF declined massively in the 1990s when loads of Z list celebs posted Dior /Juicy Couture bottles,in a survey something like 80% of Mums under 25 said they would not try breast feeding and the reason was they saw their breasts as a sexual part of their body only! It’s so sad, obviously a fed baby is ultimately the goal,but breast milk is so incredibly good for a babies long term health even if it’s just for the initial week to give them the colostrum.
It would be fantastic if Mrs H breastfed or at least tried,but the Tomme Tippee prep machine and bottles point otherwise. Has she had surgery on her breasts? Some that have cannot breast feed? Please Soph,breast really is best ATB
I know I'm going to upset a few of you, but I come in here to read about Hinch. My kids are teenagers and I'm through the baby phase and really don't want to keep reading about it. Can there be a different thread about pumps and feeding etc?

Reactions: 25

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I don’t think baby is here. Just coz she likes attention.... I reckon she will just go quiet so that everyone will wonder what’s happening (she knows her die hard fans will be sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the announcement that prince Hinch is here.)

• Haha

chloemxx

I know she posted before saying that she will try breastfeeding but she’s on medication that may prevent her from doing so. I’m a student midwife, only a first year so I still have a lot to learn but I haven’t yet come across a woman who can’t breastfeed because of medication, as far as we’ve been told by Hinch about her blood clot, she’ll be on clexane and I know many mums who have breastfed on clexane. Maybe I’ll have to do some research on meds that stop you breastfeeding. Sad really if she’s only going to formula feed due to the gifts she’s received. X

Vicious-Flower

That’s why I haven’t posted in a while as the thread is just getting nitpicky, bitchy and boring

Fair enough hinch stories are now so boring there’s not really anything to call her out on

This thread is becoming a bitchy mumsnet 🙄

Who gives a fuck what hinch feeds her baby, I’m not the one feeding it or looking after it, the baby won’t go hungry it will be fed and loved

Yes in previous threads I had mentioned the tommee tippee stuff being missed on her hospital bag list because she had already given hints she wasn’t planning to breastfeed so why leave them off the list? I was making a point, no judgement on hinch whether she does or doesn’t breastfeed, I chose not to breastfeed my baby and he’s happy and healthy

Surely in this day and age we are over the whole breast/bottle feeding debate 🙄 yawn it’s so boring and none of our business how someone feeds their baby

I don’t care if the high chair is gifted or if she paid for it but if it is gifted then she should put the correct tags on Instagram and follow asa which is what hinch hasn’t been doing then that’s why we called her out and doing unsafe practices like lenor and zoflora etc

I’m with @Empen on this guys 🙋🏻‍♀️
I’m with you both 🙋🏻‍♀️ this whole threads been rather mumsnet-seque. I avoid mumsnet - hope I’m not going to have to bow out of here too! I’m a mother of 3, I come here to escape the mum chat tbh 🤣 Writing Hinch off as a mum before he’s even here is pretty low guys. I don’t agree with the excessive chemicals she uses, particularly whilst being pregnant and being an environment for a newborn, but she’s excited so why shouldn’t they build things?! It’s not like she’s at the beginning of her pregnancy, he’ll be here soon! Also the breastfeeding nonsense is boring 😩 fed is best at the end of the day so stop projecting your views on her!

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It does state "suitable from 6 months (or birth if used with the Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set and will last right into adulthood"

Learn something new everyday :LOL:
Into adulthood.. well there.you go. I knew I was missing something in my life! That's why I fall out my chair! I blame my parents for not providing me with suitable equipment into my adult years 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I could not think of anything worse than putting on makeup after giving birth! I was too busy trying to stop my insides fall out my arse hole! I couldn’t even walk down the hall to the toilet without doing some waddle!

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ohhh I've just discovered how to do a poll on here. So shall we say when we get to around page 45, people can start saying suggestions and then on page 49 we can do a poll to decide the winning thread title? Just an idea as otherwise you have to keep scrolling back, looking for suggestions?

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Managed to watch CHL before Instagram went tits up. She put some zoflo in a burner, like these numpties say on fb. It lasted 30mins before it caught fire. That’s frightening. And if your curtains/sofa/radiator/carpet/children/pets (delete as appropriate) are covered in it or lenor too. That’s your house or flat gone. And your neighbours too 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Any title suggestions guys? I'm rubbish at rhyming. I know I said at the start of the thread, I'd worked out how to do polls, but I've since discovered you can only do them at the very start of the thread. I've also found an easy way to search for the thread title suggestions though, within the thread, which will make it easier to find the winning suggestion.

I'm aware this latest thread has died down the past few days, we seem to have lost a few valuable, key members and there seems to be some sniping/bitching or at the very least comments being taken personally or not the way they were intended. Let's get back on track, because when things are good, they are REALLY good. So many, intelligent, articulate and funny people on here, and I personally really look forward to reading each day and interacting with others. We mostly all have the same thing in common - a dislike for Hinch's lack of transparency when it comes to advertising, her overuse and misuse of chemicals, her encouragement of hoarding and unhealthy expenditure and the cult like behaviour that has formed amongst her followers. BUT...at the end of the day it is a thread about Mrs Hinch in general, so there will be some people that come here to comment on other aspects of her. Also I think with the birth of (cringe as I type) "Baby Hinch," it's inevitable that some posts may well be baby related. We may not all agree and as long as things don't go off on too much of a tangent, lets just live and let live....or comment, in this case.

• Heart

currypeh

@currypeh I just want to say, I am really sorry, if mine, or anyone else’s posts, about the angel statue offended you. It wasn’t meant to cause any upset at all. If Sophie had the intention to use it as a memorial for someone, then I for one, wouldn’t have said anything. It just seemed an odd type of statue, to use as an ornament in the home, when they are most often seen at the graveside, (as in your case).

I really am, so sorry for your loss and for anyone who has had to endure the loss of a baby or child. I have seen first hand the devastation and heartache it has on families and would never, ever mock anything to do with baby loss. I am more than happy to ask for my picture to be taken down.
I completely agree that she's odd for buying it - I don't like the fact she's bought it either and it does make me quite angry. But the comments etc taking the piss were taking it a bit too far. I know none of that was meant to be personal to me, but I do think sometimes the piss taking can get out of hand just because its in relation to MH. It's one thing to say she's odd for buying it, but another to make fun of the item and call it 'creepy' or mock it just because it's something she has purchased (as other commenters did). I understand that it's easy to get caught up in having a laugh and just generally poking fun at Hinch, but I think the fact we can all recognise the item as memorial ornament should maybe warrant a little more sensitivity on the subject.

But thank you though, it is something I absolutely would not wish on anybody and I do appreciate your response. I just felt I needed to say something as whilst it may have just bothered me a bit, there are many other women out there and most certainly on here, that have lost a baby that might find the comments extremely upsetting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Place your bets now that the washing line is an “ebayer” that “so many of my hinchers” have been asking about. Swipey, swipey, kaaachinggg 💷💷💷

Coming to think of it, I haven’t seen an eBay swipe up from Hinch in ages 🧐 can someone correct me if I’m wrong?

• Haha
  • Heart

Guitysparkles

Funnily enough after writing my inane rant I actually feel much better. I read through every single thread and it just became clearer and clearer.

No more. Although I do have a massive stash of cleaning products now! I'll get through them, I love cleaning. But goodness me do I feel foolish.

The whole thing is so incredibly fake and its just so damaging to one's self esteem. I developed OCD after the birth of my son and the whole thing just brought it all back in force and resulted in those awful feelings of no control and obsessional ritualistic behaviour.

I'm thankful for the very few tips I got from her account but I am so relieved to be out of it all and just enjoying my account again. And fuck the swipe ups!!! Bloody shopping channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Gillybean42

VIP Member
At last she’s getting a washing line!!! How can she have lived there for 3 years without one???

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
So this is completely random, and I’ve obviously got too much time on my hands, but I’ve just been looking through MH’s grid posts and considering she has over 2 million followers, she doesn’t get that many likes on her posts, in fact I think Henry’s birthday post got the most likes??
No I noticed that too. Makes you wonder if a lot of her 2.4 million followers are just bot accounts. Especially when you've got the likes of Stacy Soloman who everyone adores with (only) 1.8m, Fearne Cotton just above Hinch with 2.7m. Universally loved Jeff Godblum only has 1.7m! Definitely something a bit fishy going on when she's getting more followers than actual celebrities who've done more with their lives than clean their bloody kitchen and flog some products.