Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
HG Professional Limescale Remover is good for heavy limescale. 👍🏼

Snap I got the shivers as well. She was with her mum when she got this, you thought she would have told her it was creepy with her due to give birth. 🙏
Right but she carries around that little trinket of her mom’s around with her her, with her mom’s perfume in a rag or something. Isn’t that thing an angel too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg 😮 I’m so many threads behind it’s gonna take me prob a couple of days to catch up! I’ve tried jumping on a couple of comments to get an idea of what’s been going on and watched MH today’s story. What on earth has she got an angel that you put on a grave or for a memorial outside on her shelf indoors 🤢 No...it doesn’t look expensive...really not my taste at all but each to their own if using as a memorial. Henry......who on earth hacked at him....groomer wants bloody shooting....did Jamie have a go thinking he was mowing the grass ?! I guessed the extension had started about a week ago, she was in the kitchen and I wasn’t sure if it was the doser in the washing machine banging or the builders, they seemed to have started immediately the plans were allowed. She seems to be able to be on her knees a lot, so not sure why she was saying she was struggling being so heavily pregnant....squeegeeing the doormat......is that really necessary at this stage !

Who is this Matt by the front door.....do you think Jamie is alright with him living in their hallway....that means she has 3 Handsomes 🤔😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve got osces to prepare for, a 4000 word essay to write and an anatomy and Physiology exam to revise for.. yet I’m laying on the sofa on my fat bottom catching up on threads!!😩🤣
If it makes you feel better, I'm supposed to be working on my thesis, but hey, guess what I'm doing instead? 😄

Reactions: 3
I’m trying to get away from P&G just need a replacement for flash bathroom and fairy powder for my little one🤔

The monk chest the other day 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Generally use astonish but just need some washing powder as fairy is recommended for babies but wanted an alternative
Non-bio isn’t recommended for babies anymore.

Reactions: 2
Wow what a trip. Take a look though her old old highlights. She used to show her real face (Maldives). And has Slimfast and Heinz in her cupboards as far back as 34 weeks ago, so nothing new there. Also, her “upsidedown bay tree” is nothing new, see “Chef Hinch” -also about 33 weeks ago. She seemed a lot more relatable then. And less off-her-rocker/manic laughing. I guess this sort of “success” really has changed her. It’s bizarre what she has become (or what she wants us to see). Sad.
9696D96F-6D53-49EF-95FB-E8CA51964E06.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Wow what a trip. Take a look though her old old highlights. She used to show her real face (Maldives). And has Slimfast and Heinz in her cupboards as far back as 34 weeks ago, so nothing new there. Also, her “upsidedown bay tree” is nothing new, see “Chef Hinch” -also about 33 weeks ago. She seemed a lot more relatable then. And less off-her-rocker/manic laughing. I guess this sort of “success” really has changed her. It’s bizarre what she has become (or what she wants us to see). Sad. View attachment 23380
She seems so much happier before, it’s mad isn’t it. It’s almost like the insta ‘fame’ has made her bitchy and sad. She’s definitely not the person she used to be

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She seems so much happier before, it’s mad isn’t it. It’s almost like the insta ‘fame’ has made her bitchy and sad. She’s definitely not the person she used to be
Exactly. I found her earlier this year so didn’t know the old her. Such a contrast.

Reactions: 7
I’ve suffered with eczema my whole life and I can literally feel my skin burn when I put clothes on that have been washed in bio products! Even hotel sheets washed in bio detergent make my skin flare up ☹ Boots have a sensitive skin range for washing which I want to try but Fairy is the best I’ve found so far.
I use asda sensitive non bio powder on all our sheets and my little boys eczema is really well under control *touch wood*

Reactions: 7
Ive just looked through some of the comments on that thread - talk about bitchy and personal. Not nice 🙁
This comment made me laugh 😂 that thread is tame compared to this one! Can't get more personal than chatting about the ins and outs of someone's pregnancy and calling them names every other post.

Nice to see these threads have slowed down and can actually catch up, although 80% of it is still off topic. And she hasn't stopped posting either (if you know you know)

Anyway, every time I see that monstrosity on fake wheels a bit of me dies inside. And now the creepy cherub thing, alongside the urn?! I keep thinking of Rosemary's baby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anybody watch last night's War On Plastic and just die a little thinking about the amount of unnecessary plastic Mrs Hinch and her legion of followers are throwing into the system? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Did anybody watch last night's War On Plastic and just die a little thinking about the amount of unnecessary plastic Mrs Hinch and her legion of followers are throwing into the system? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, o can’t believe how much goes abroad so. It just ruining our country but others as well. I have seen Dettols trigger project need to see more companies following.

Reactions: 8
I’m watching it later but it will no doubt bother me that she plus her 2.5million are only adding to this problem 😬

Reactions: 8
Completely agree 👏🏼👏🏼 but I also don’t know how she does it. I am 35 weeks pregnant and being on my back is the most uncomfortable position. I hate it when I have to lie down for midwife checks and scans.
Lying on my side with a body pillow OR propped up in a big arm chair with a footstool are my two favourite positions x
I feel your pain, I hated lying down for scans too in the third trimester 😩 Pregnancy pillows are a game changer 🙌

Reactions: 4
I thought that said Astonish perineum edition 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I am so glad someone also thought that 😆 I was going to say first but was too embarrassed you’d all think I was a bit weird by thinking it hahaha

Went to so food shopping earlier and saw this..... guess it’s back to Tesco I go 😂😂😩🖕🏻View attachment 23341
Just don’t type “ penguin” into Tesco’s online shop because you’ll see her sodding book. Just a friendly Tattler warning haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just catching up on her stories
Does she know it’s dangerous for pregnant women to lay on her back 🙄 oh but she’s just a silly girl who doesn’t know hehe
Yeah I've known this with all of mine. My first pregnancy I found out it was dangerous for the pure fact that I would struggle to breathe!! And then after that the only comfortable position was on my side anyway

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.