Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReadingAlong

Innocent Sophie from the village
Hides behind Gretal while your pockets get pillaged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BCFC

Just been catching up with Stacey Solomon's posts, that's real life with a newborn, such a delight to see real life, Hinch has no idea what's to come

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Empen

VIP Member
Poundshoponline

You might recall that they put a tweet out where they suggested putting Zoflora on to oil burners at home to make it smell nice.

Well, after emailing them and being ignored- I emailed them again, threatening legal action given that zoflora is highly flammable and toxic.

Today I got a response that they have removed the Tweet... so that is a start.
I have now replied to them again that they now need to issues a statement as to WHY they have redacted their tweet.
I have, as previously stated, also forwarded this on to London Fire Brigade and the Nhs as it is such negligence to advise such dangerous ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Empen

VIP Member
For a second time, I’m not nit picking, I just actually give a shit about mainly young mums, who will be no doubt getting themselves into further debt, by having to have the latest thing their “Queen” shows on her instagram, when it’s a bit more of a considered purchase than a £5 minky or a £1 bottle of Zoflora.
I’m confused where you were tagged to say that was aimed at you.

Everything that was said is correct. This is becoming mumsnet. You want to bitch about boob and bottle fed. Do it over there.
This forum is to talk about calling her out on her not following the correct advertising laws, chemicals being used incorrectly and dangerously and damage to environment etc - and calling out her monumental lies over and over again.
Not to name call her when she’s deciding to boob feed or put her baby in a high chair designed for new borns because that might suit her needs.

The original lot on here are all leaving because it is just an utter bitch fest and bullshit. it doesn’t mean noones calling her out - we all are still emailing companies. - we just aren’t here for the idle nonsense that’s tearing her apart for how she feeds her baby etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

cushtybert

VIP Member
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.
ADMINGE!!!! ..... they can’t even spell Admin right 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Long time lurker (on this thread anyway) but can’t help but think the extension is being built so that’s why she’s not filming any stories during the day but saying she’s resting instead?

• Heart

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
If this chair suits to adulthood I’m getting one and I’m gonna sit in it and scream until someone feeds me. You’d want your money’s worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this has already been said, but hinchypoo hides behind gretal as she doesn’t want her face plastered everywhere.

YOUR FACE IS PLASTERED IN EVERY FUCKING SUPERMARKET IN THE COUNTRY YOU MORON 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I waited 18 years for my baby and the best photo of me is holding my newborn, no make up just a sweaty head but glowing with happiness.

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
Well I’m a mother of 4 and a midwife of 20 years and this is news to me!
Bit worrying a midwife doesn’t know that considering it’s NHS advice not to sleep on your back especially after 28 weeks;

• Heart

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Omg 😮 I’m so many threads behind it’s gonna take me prob a couple of days to catch up! I’ve tried jumping on a couple of comments to get an idea of what’s been going on and watched MH today’s story. What on earth has she got an angel that you put on a grave or for a memorial outside on her shelf indoors 🤢 No...it doesn’t look expensive...really not my taste at all but each to their own if using as a memorial. Henry......who on earth hacked at him....groomer wants bloody shooting....did Jamie have a go thinking he was mowing the grass ?! I guessed the extension had started about a week ago, she was in the kitchen and I wasn’t sure if it was the doser in the washing machine banging or the builders, they seemed to have started immediately the plans were allowed. She seems to be able to be on her knees a lot, so not sure why she was saying she was struggling being so heavily pregnant....squeegeeing the doormat......is that really necessary at this stage !

Who is this Matt by the front door.....do you think Jamie is alright with him living in their hallway....that means she has 3 Handsomes 🤔😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

LiveLoveLaugh77

Hello! I’m a first time poster, long time lurker! Someone on here the other night write “Beggy Sue” and some musical notes and about an hour later, Hunch and the husband were singing Peggy Sue with that fecking filter on. Are they doing karaoke requests now? 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

Handfood

Nooooo come back into the light. 😊
Of course she is not 100% terrible. I don’t really dislike her and don’t mind a lot of her stories but >

1. She does not tell the truth all the time - please read through all the threads to find examples too many to list or remember
2. She has no care for the environment
3. She conns or maybe the better word is influences people to stock pile cleaning and use too many chemicals
4. Her poor Henry is subjected to too many chemicals that are not good for him. I don’t doubt she loves him though
5. She is making money off so many parternships, affiliates and gifted that she is is not clear to all about
6. She acts like she is a silly wee brainless lassie. She is nearly 30 and a previous saleswoman and a good one .. still is.
7. She fails to delete comments when her Hinchers seriously bully others neither will she call them out on this but deletes all comments that challenge her practices from anyone else
8. She uses her influence to get people to buy stuff. Many people have shared stories about buying stuff they don’t need to be like her. But she makes money and does not seem to care.

Anyway stay in the light please and just remember some of these things and don’t get sucked in with her but if you like following her then no problem it’s free choice my fellow tattler. 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart

Toppsie

Does Astonish have an equivalent? Maybe Cilit Bang. Bar Keepers friend is good. HG limescale remover Little Miss Mops swears by.
I think I need my eyes testing. So far I've seen Astonish perineum and clit bang 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice that on her ‘Hinch list’ she has this weeks charitable act clearly listed and shown for us all to see? This week it’s blankets to BHF, last week was her dog food and clothes. She’s really working on her image. 😏
When she’s gonna do the really charitable thing and fuck off 😩

And before that about 7 weeks ago.... aye @Qwerty6337 😉
You’re very optimistic. We didn’t speak 😂😂

• Haha