Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I somehow don't think MH has any intention of breast feeding, she's been given a whole set of bottles, sterilizer etc, and became very difensive when people kept asking her about it. She will come up with some excuse as to why she can't.

I'll be very very surprised if she does, after all she is more important and bottle feeding is so much easier!
Who knows what her intention is but a baby being fed is what is important. It is down to choice and no new mother should be slated for that choice. There may be many reasons people choose bottle and not impressed with the “ so much easier” comment. So sad to see some of these comments. What a world we live in. Disagreeing with people is one thing tearing them down as a new mum to be is another. I hoped we lived in a generation where we built other women up.

Reactions: 23

Minestronesoup

The angel looks expensive??? What is she smoking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like it cost what you bought it for, a couple of quid of memory serves

FML

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
Fairy is P&G so she is paid to promote them.
Also I actually am glad to see her using that rather than lenor for the baby. I'd much prefer ot using any but fairy is what is recommended for babies. I dont know why a big issue has been made from hiding the bottle (that's not hid) to promoting something that's made by the company shes paid by.
It’s alright her using recommended washing stuff for babies, but if the baby is sleeping in a lenor/zoflora sprayed bed and house then that kind of takes the safety away.
Also when the baby starts to crawl and he’s crawling through the Ava may aroma powder crap on the carpets 🤔

• Haha

Littlesunfish

I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.
Whilst setting up a Facebook group is up to you, we all come here because we all, in varying degrees, don’t agree with what she does. But we can do it as anonymously as we want. And it’s not the first time someone has joined, posted and asked for real names and profiles on their first post. It’s all a bit suspect. So I am sorry if it’s genuine but I don’t think you’ll get a lot of success here with people wanting to do that. Just stay and post like we do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Smcx92

The thing is with these women it’s a competition of how outrageously obsessed they can be. There’s people putting on groups that they wait until their husband/daughter/sister come out of the bathroom and then go and dump 50,000 products down the toilet. It’s like they’re terrified of being classed as dirty or not a true Hincher so many of them pull stupid stunts like the above or lie about pulling those stunts. It’s just a really sad state of affairs!

They’re still fuck nuggets though 👍🏻
I seen one of them posting that she made her husband pee in the garden because she had just "pined the toilet" or something to that effect🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Harvey27

She doesn’t seem to live like part of a couple, saying nor does he! Admittedly she only shows the show home vibe but there is nothing around to denote they have an interests as such, I live alone and keep my place fairly clean and tidy but you know walking in that it’s lived in, there are always things to do, might be because I’ve years of living here rather than everything being new. They never have as much as a grain of rice in the bottom of the sink🙄

It’s all so stepford that it’s scary.

She might get satisfaction from her bank balance but there’s no life in their home, everything is so controlled 😥
There isnt any life in them full stop! They never go out for the day (que a day out will be on the cards no) or go away. Just visit b&m's and her parents. What about jamies parens do they never go there lol.its all so very stepford wifes and staged. She never does anything id be so bored of that life!

• Haha

Katya

Can we please not get into the breast/bottle feeding debate 😩

Its already been done and its boring 😴

Whether she breastfeeds or bottle feeds, the baby will be fed and thats all that matters 💁🏽‍♀️

If she bottle feeds, it does not mean she’s selfish, vain, only thinking of herself blah blah blah
I agree! I've picked the wrong time to come and browse the thread. Looks an awful lot like Mumsnet in here!

I've linked it for those of you that are lost :)

• Haha
  • Heart

raynorxo

The angel looks expensive??? What is she smoking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like it cost what you bought it for, a couple of quid of memory serves

FML
Quite the leap from £700 cribs and £1000 prams. Seee gueeyyyys she loves a barg she’s just like you 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
I might get read for this and I’ll take it like a champ if I do! But she really is quite beautiful! Also I don’t know how and I don’t know if she’s wearing heels in that picture but I never realised how close in height she and Jamie are!
We can all be beautiful with makeup artists and hair stylists and professional photos done

Reactions: 22

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
What the frig is he assembling a high chair for, is she bypassing breast or bottle and planning to feed it Chinese from the off?! 🙄Reeks of having to promote a product they’ve been given yet again, silly Billy’s.

• Haha

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
Wow what a trip. Take a look though her old old highlights. She used to show her real face (Maldives). And has Slimfast and Heinz in her cupboards as far back as 34 weeks ago, so nothing new there. Also, her “upsidedown bay tree” is nothing new, see “Chef Hinch” -also about 33 weeks ago. She seemed a lot more relatable then. And less off-her-rocker/manic laughing. I guess this sort of “success” really has changed her. It’s bizarre what she has become (or what she wants us to see). Sad. View attachment 23380
She seems so much happier before, it’s mad isn’t it. It’s almost like the insta ‘fame’ has made her bitchy and sad. She’s definitely not the person she used to be

• Sad

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I know this is a little bit off-topic, but I was just wondering how Mrs Hinch still manages to get all of her cleaning done (especially those epic long lists!), despite being nearly ready to have a baby? My sister could barely get out of the front door after 35 weeks without getting out of breath, let alone pine her entire bathroom, hoover the stairs and scrape clean her door mats in a day. Makes me feel bad as a non-pregnant gal that even I don't manage to get as much done around my 9-5 as she does every day !
She doesn’t seem to live like part of a couple, saying nor does he! Admittedly she only shows the show home vibe but there is nothing around to denote they have an interests as such, I live alone and keep my place fairly clean and tidy but you know walking in that it’s lived in, there are always things to do, might be because I’ve years of living here rather than everything being new. They never have as much as a grain of rice in the bottom of the sink🙄

It’s all so stepford that it’s scary.

She might get satisfaction from her bank balance but there’s no life in their home, everything is so controlled 😥

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
The amount of waste in her fan pages on FB is insane, buying new duvets every month when a lot of these women are at the same time asking how to budget on tiny incomes.
Bare with me I have a masters in sociology but basically the best way to make people consume stuff is to scare them ie GUM DISEASE IS DIRTY BUY THIS TOOTHPASTE. Etc. And that’s what Hinch has managed to do find a vulnerable group (in this case low income women) on these fb groups where they can pitch themselves against each other and no one wants to be seen as the dirty one so they all try to outdo each other buying an enormous amount of products.
I wish she was a phenomenon when I tried and failed to get PHD funding
I totally agree with you,I joined the Facebook Hinch Army group but had to leave very quickly,the usual over use of chemicals was one thing but it was the posts like ‘Show me your bedroom’ hundreds of identical Grey upholstered bed,grey wallpaper on one wall, mirrored drawers and silly amounts of cushions on the bed.Often someone would post a picture of their non Hinched/Grey room and they would be ridiculed,I don’t want to sound classist but the majority of the women in the army are working class young mothers ,many struggling financially and are putting aesthetics before their children’s nutrition and quality of life. It really saddens me that MH is labelled a role model when really she is just a glorified shopping account.
I posted last week I would like to do a thesis on the impact she has on family dynamics/toxicity in the home correlated to infant health/debt/mental health so many thesis could be written about her.

• Sad

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Hello 😀 so I’m new here and wow a lot of you have been saying what I’ve been thinking. At first I thought she was great (found her at about 1M followers) and thought my teen daughters could benefit from this IG ... and keep my house clean and tidy 😩 Obvs as time went on I changed my mind and unfollowed. Curiously I can’t stop going back for a look 👀 and now it reeks of fake ness to me

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So basically from this couple of pages I’ve now learnt after 12 years of parenting that it’s now perfectly normal and fine to put a highchair up for a newborn, because some cleaning influencer on Instagram has one so the world thinks it’s “new parents excitement” ?! Nah sorry, it’s insanity. It’s not even a massive house they have for every bit of baby equipment known to man. The newborn needs a bottle or a boob, not a £300+ highchair that won’t be used for its actually intended purpose for another 5 months. It’s not nit picking it’s common sense.

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
i doubt for one minute if nicole scherzinger eats muller lights, or katie price likes the clothes she's doing ads for, but i think most people would be swayed by earning money to say this product is great if we are being honest. its happened since for years and years
You're right, but we are in no doubt that Nicole Sherz a wots her name and Katie Price are being paid a lot of money for advertising that stuff.
Hinch goes on about how much she loves everything and has repeatedly, up until recently, not been honest that shes being paid for saying that and showing brands. Shes not been swayed, she says it's all great.. been using it for years.. she loves it guys, really rates it!
As a consumer the law says you HAVE to be aware that you are being sold to. We're aware they're Ads on tele, we were not so aware that Hinch was advertising. She might very well now put (in teeny ant writing may I add) that shes a brand ambassador, but she wasn't. Some people were not aware they were being sold to and that's against the law.
Theres nothing wrong with advertising and making money, do it, earn loads.. but be honest about it.

• Heart