Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when it's your first, its hard to know what to expect, but yes, both she and her vanity are in for a big shock. Each to their own though, those of us on these threads who've had kids already know most of the stuff she's packing won't get used but she's got to find that out for herself.

To be fair I had a precipitous labour which only lasted 45min from start to finish - no time to even sweat my make up off and I did shower, wash my hair and do light make up the next day - there’s no right or wrong I think if I were in the media spotlight I’d be making sure I packed my face πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I put make up on a few hours after the birth of my second. I had shower and put some make up on. Made me feel refreshed
me too nothing like a bit of make up to make you feel better! Sophie loves it and so do I so why not! So much more I dont agree with and find her extremely false but if she loves make then fine! ;)

Reactions: 8
I could not think of anything worse than putting on makeup after giving birth! I was too busy trying to stop my insides fall out my arse hole! I couldn’t even walk down the hall to the toilet without doing some waddle!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched this mornings stories....I had a few minutes spare...wish I hadn’t....she boils my piss with things like this😑You stupid stupid woman!!!! This is Henry’s bloody bed, his sensitive nose will be around this and his eyes will be watering and smarting from it all. Stored with a tumble dryer sheet to keep smelling fresh and then further sheets in the pillows he lays on, they are so damn strong. I brought some sheets for a craft project a while back and had to end up putting the box of sheeets in the shed to store as the smell indoors irritated my nose and throat too much.
Now she’s packed bloody make up for going in hospital...obviously expecting a photo shoot...how about just taking a few days out and going off radar and looking after your baby, instead of making it all in to another Sophie show!
She is bleeping stupid. There are articles online about how dangerous tumble dryer sheets are for pets. The chemicals can kill them. https://www.thespruce.com/dryer-sheets-harmful-to-cats-dogs-2146688

• Sad
Reactions: 11
To each their own in the make up thing. Personally wouldn't want to though. I've watched One Born Every Minute where women come in with a full face of make up. Several hours of contractions later and their false eyelashes barely hanging on and eyeliner is a mess. I'd rather just go natural and then maybe a bit of foundation/eyeliner after the birth or leaving hospital when you're able to have a freshen up. But at the end of the day it's a hospital, not a catwalk!

To be fair I had a precipitous labour which only lasted 45min from start to finish - no time to even sweat my make up off and I did shower, wash my hair and do light make up the next day - there’s no right or wrong I think if I were in the media spotlight I’d be making sure I packed my face πŸ˜‚
Can you do a swipe up for a 45 min labour please πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ha

How can you not know what your husband's favourite film is? I knew after our first date how much mine loved Clint Eastwood westerns.
I had to endure a whole weekend in bed a'la John and Yoko lie in style so that I could sit (lay down) through the whole of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films and binge watch

It wasn't all bad, we got up for showers, loo breaks, food, walking the dog etc etc etc, and the lounging around in bed wasn't taken up totally by watching the films πŸ˜˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰ but yes, as a couple you force your significant other to watch / read / visit / taste etc all that you enjoy - it is a way of testing compatability(? spelling) surely?!?

They are a weird couple πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Haha
my labour was 1min 20sec my son was half born in the lift rapid labour I'll do #swipup on how to cope with rapid laboursπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Blimey and I thought my almost 10mins was quick!
Shock to the system isn't it! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.