Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry i didn’t realise you were chief of things around here. It’s a public forum, the purpose of this thread is to talk about Mrs Hinch is it not? I don’t give a tit how she feeds her baby. I’ll say it again as you don’t seem to be good at listening to other people’s views, only to patronise and condescend which I won’t tolerate. I am interested in her “influence” how it translates and transcends to the public, and then the psychological effects of them feeling the need to buy all these expensive things she promotes. I don’t care how anyone feeds their babies, I’m not a mumsnet soundpiece, I am simply stating my opinion on certain products that her and her husband are pushing and promoting, that prey on impressionable people getting themselves into financial difficulty “to keep up with the Joneses” I feel she is damaging to people’s mental health who perhaps can not afford to keep up with her. So am I not allowed to express that here? Or are you only interested in the non disclosure of ads?
Enjoy your playground. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker (on this thread anyway) but can’t help but think the extension is being built so that’s why she’s not filming any stories during the day but saying she’s resting instead?
Your right. Building works started. Dont know why she cant just say that though seen as she tells her hunchers everything and there in it together blah blah 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I had that highchair and I can honestly say that for once I'm in her corner, though its a little early to be putting it up my boys used it until they were at least 5 as it converts to a chair so they can sit at the table and doesnt have any nasty folding bits for food to get caught in!
I love ours

Reactions: 2
I’ve not read up to date coz I feel like I’m on mumsnet (even tho I’ve never been on there). She’s not the first woman in the world to be having a baby, she’s gonna do it whatever way she wants to do it, just like everyone else and yeah she’s putting stuff on social media but it doesn’t mean we have to nitpick about every single thing!! I still can’t stand the woman and I was quite happy coming here for light hearted humour (along with discussing her breaking the rules) but it’s getting a bit ridiculous now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She plays on the village thing so much that I’m even questioning if we live in the same place!?
Is she one of these people that think because they live next to a patch of grass or can see a tree or hill in the distance, she lives in a village? And yep I’ve met people like that. Can see a field - lives in a village!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just on the subject of bigger accounts and likes, one thing I can’t stand is the people that beg for likes 😂 I does my nut in! And to give her credit it’s one thing Hinchie doesn’t do!
Same. Unfortunately where Hinch is concerned, no she doesn’t beg... anymore. There are screen shots of her in the beginning going to various fb pages begging for follows. She also did follow loops at the start. Got her where she wanted to be. Throw in some clever pr and connections to mainstream media and a bit of luck, and she became the viral (Viruses are nasty things) sensation that doesn’t need to ask for followers. And her “oops how did I become so famous?” Blink blink “that’s why I hide behind Gretal” bullshit is doing my head in today. Nobody held a gun to her head when she signed those big contracts with P&G did they? You made and sprayed your bed hunny...

Reactions: 17
I think she's uses the old lady filter because it makes her voice higher pitched. Without it her voice is quite deep and masculine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same. Unfortunately where Hinch is concerned, no she doesn’t beg... anymore. There are screen shots of her in the beginning going to various fb pages begging for follows. She also did follow loops at the start. Got her where she wanted to be. Throw in some clever pr and connections to mainstream media and a bit of luck, and she became the viral (Viruses are nasty things) sensation that doesn’t need to ask for followers. And her “oops how did I become so famous?” Blink blink “that’s why I hide behind Gretal” bullshit is doing my head in today. Nobody held a gun to her head when she signed those big contracts with P&G did they? You made and sprayed your bed hunny...
She just begs for free stuff

Reactions: 6
Because she knows tattlers can’t stand it
I love it! Love Gretal! My days, she ace, I hoot with laughter, she hilaaaaarious!! I watch over and over!
Oh and don't get me started when its hansomes and gretal, that's my favourite.!! #couplegoals
Thank God its saved as a highlight so I can get my daily fix!!

(Ps, Fellow Tattlers.. I dont mean it! Just trying some reverse psychology 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s why I haven’t posted in a while as the thread is just getting nitpicky, bitchy and boring

Fair enough hinch stories are now so boring there’s not really anything to call her out on

This thread is becoming a bitchy mumsnet 🙄

Who gives a duck what hinch feeds her baby, I’m not the one feeding it or looking after it, the baby won’t go hungry it will be fed and loved

Yes in previous threads I had mentioned the tommee tippee stuff being missed on her hospital bag list because she had already given hints she wasn’t planning to breastfeed so why leave them off the list? I was making a point, no judgement on hinch whether she does or doesn’t breastfeed, I chose not to breastfeed my baby and he’s happy and healthy

Surely in this day and age we are over the whole breast/bottle feeding debate 🙄 yawn it’s so boring and none of our business how someone feeds their baby

I don’t care if the high chair is gifted or if she paid for it but if it is gifted then she should put the correct tags on Instagram and follow asa which is what hinch hasn’t been doing then that’s why we called her out and doing unsafe practices like lenor and zoflora etc

I’m with @Empen on this guys 🙋🏻‍♀️
Yes me too. I’m sure most first time parents have prepared lots of baby things in advance because they’re excited. They could be thinking let’s do it now and then it’s ready In case they don’t have time once baby is born.

Also agree it’s getting quite picky on this thread and the name calling is just giving tattle a bad name and giving them what they want - the ammo to call us out instead of going about things in a dignified way.

Reactions: 12
The few videos after the polls where she kept repeating the mantra “we are all the same” “you are just like me” was like some sort of brain washing exercise, I imagine all the sheeple watching and going away feeling all joyous that they are “just like” Grinch 😳

I feel like I’m coming full circle - bought the Shark, 3 bottles of Zoflora and a Minkeh - found Tattle and decided that she was the devil incarnate - currently feeling a bit undecided and perhaps she’s not so awful and perhaps hadn’t realised what it would be like to get this ‘big’ (irrespective of sales background and perhaps purchased followers). Could it be that she’s not actually 100% terrible, just a bit annoying with the Gretal filter and use of far too many smelly cleaning products

I’m just thinking out loud that perhaps she’s getting a lot of flack because she’s one of the biggest of these type of accounts?

Anyhoo - 5 mins until ❤🏝 - so need to pour a glass of chilled white.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.