Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get past 'Adminge'....I bet this woman wasn't joking, but she's now shitting it, because her hubby found out!
I can see a future Take A Break magazine headline - "I found out my wife was trying to poison me with Zoflora but have now found love with the woman who saved me after becoming a Facebook detective and warning me through a DM." At the bottom of the article, there will be a right of reply from the wife, stating that it started out as a joke for the 'likes' that all went horribly wrong and she ultimately blames Mrs Hinch for the demise of her marriage.
The thing is with these women it’s a competition of how outrageously obsessed they can be. There’s people putting on groups that they wait until their husband/daughter/sister come out of the bathroom and then go and dump 50,000 products down the toilet. It’s like they’re terrified of being classed as dirty or not a true Hincher so many of them pull stupid stunts like the above or lie about pulling those stunts. It’s just a really sad state of affairs!

They’re still duck nuggets though 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
There's no money in breastfeeding. Even if she does is, formula companies will be all over her at the 6 month mark to promote follow on formula, because they're not allowed to advertise formula for newborns (tis the law).

I wish she would breastfeed. And broadcast it publicly. Breastfeeding rates in the UK are ridiculously low and could do with a high profile boost. Fingers crossed 😊
I said previously, many posts back, when the feeding debate started, that there is money to be made from breastfeeding, in addition to the good press she will get for advocating breastfeeding. There's breast pads, nipple creams, nursing bras, nursing clothes and 'cover up' accessories, muslins, breast pumps - manual and electric options (especially big money with the new Elvie pump), excess milk collection devices, expressed breast milk storage options, feeding cushions and supports, warm/cold compress options, nipple shields, supplements and foods to increase supply and then there is all the things that go with giving expressed breast milk (thats could also tie in with formula or mix feeding) such as bottles, teats, sterilisers, milk warmers etc. Then when baby starts teething she'll be able to sell lolly moulds and breastmilk trays (which are basically ice cube trays) * Tip for anyone currently breastfeeding - to freeze expressed breastmilk and then give to baby to chew on (cold and soothing on angry, sore gums while also getting the goodness of the breastmilk).
Knowing her, she could even try bottling and selling her own breast milk and it would fly off the shelves lol. That is a joke btw!

I'll say it again, that while I am pro breastfeeding I am more concerned about a happy mum with good mindset and a happy baby with a full tummy so in my eyes a fed baby (whether it is breast, formula or mix fed) is a happy baby, and a happy baby, is a a happy mum! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
at least we have all had break from the gretel videos and hundreds of #swipups she usually posts people probably have saved money today whilst she hasnt posted 👌👌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I said previously, many posts back, when the feeding debate started, that there is money to be made from breastfeeding, in addition to the good press she will get for advocating breastfeeding. There's breast pads, nipple creams, nursing bras, nursing clothes and 'cover up' accessories, muslins, breast pumps - manual and electric options (especially big money with the new Elvie pump), excess milk collection devices, expressed breast milk storage options, feeding cushions and supports, warm/cold compress options, nipple shields, supplements and foods to increase supply and then there is all the things that go with giving expressed breast milk (thats could also tie in with formula or mix feeding) such as bottles, teats, sterilisers, milk warmers etc. Then when baby starts teething she'll be able to sell lolly moulds and breastmilk trays (which are basically ice cube trays) * Tip for anyone currently breastfeeding - to freeze expressed breastmilk and then give to baby to chew on (cold and soothing on angry, sore gums while also getting the goodness of the breastmilk).
Knowing her, she could even try bottling and selling her own breast milk and it would fly off the shelves lol. That is a joke btw!

I'll say it again, that while I am pro breastfeeding I am more concerned about a happy mum with good mindset and a happy baby with a full tummy so in my eyes a fed baby (whether it is breast, formula or mix fed) is a happy baby, and a happy baby, is a a happy mum! ❤
There’s probably more money in breastfeeding too! (For her, not you)

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.
Sorry but ‘ADMINGE POST ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently it's nationl sewing machine day ( according to my local radio) maybe she's spending the day with hers? Or maybe it's shoved in the storage unit? #heartless

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I’m currently BF and looked at an Evie pump because I can’t get anything out of a normal electric one and it’s cost £250 each so for two that’s £500 that’s ridiculous money!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why should a profile be public to enter is this so they can pick someone suitable / cleaning obsessed? Not everyone wants a public account and it shouldn’t effect picking a winner via comments 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why should a profile be public to enter is this so they can pick someone suitable / cleaning obsessed? Not everyone wants a public account and it shouldn’t effect picking a winner via comments 🤦‍♀️
I bet the draw wont be done live either a blogger or big account will win

Reactions: 16

Love this comment!

Totally. It’s so they can be selective about how they pick to win, and make sure it’s shared and she’s promoted even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello! I’m a first time poster, long time lurker! Someone on here the other night write “Beggy Sue” and some musical notes and about an hour later, Hunch and the husband were singing Peggy Sue with that fecking filter on. Are they doing karaoke requests now? 😩
🙋That was me, I did it after they "appeared" so can't take any blame for that performance

Reactions: 7
👏🏻👏🏻Exactly

Reactions: 8
Hi all, so I'm sat watching a programme on bbc1 about a Scotish make up guru..She is fab and down to earth, explaing how insta works. I thought I would just check her out... N duck me... hinch is following her. She must be watching the same programmable. IM LIVID HERE.😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
What was the program called please?

Reactions: 3
I'd be willing to bet money Hinch won't breastfeed. She's packed newborn bottles in her hospital bag, asked which formula is the "best", claimed that on her medication she "may not be able to" breastfeed but has shunned people reaching out to give her support and assure her medication should not be an issue since she takes them whilst pregnant. All the support networks were signposted to her and she ignored it.

Not that I care. Just the signs are all there.

She'll be gutted to find out it's illegal to promote first stage formula in this country, guess she'll have to wait until the baby is 6 months so she can capitalise on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know she posted before saying that she will try breastfeeding but she’s on medication that may prevent her from doing so. I’m a student midwife, only a first year so I still have a lot to learn but I haven’t yet come across a woman who can’t breastfeed because of medication, as far as we’ve been told by Hinch about her blood clot, she’ll be on clexane and I know many mums who have breastfed on clexane. Maybe I’ll have to do some research on meds that stop you breastfeeding. Sad really if she’s only going to formula feed due to the gifts she’s received. X

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.