Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently BF and looked at an Evie pump because I can’t get anything out of a normal electric one and it’s cost £250 each so for two that’s £500 that’s ridiculous money!!
I was about to post something about the Evie Pump,several of the InstaMums were gifted them recently,and they do look amazing,no manual pumping, just put it down your bra and voila! But! They do cost £500 for a pair,plus more for a few extras.Mrs Hinch’s followers do not fall into Evie’s target sales demographic so very much doubt she will be gifted one. Stacie Solomon was using one yesterday whilst playing with her older son,I have never followed Stacie but hats off to her for her honesty and rawness in her content since the birth.The fact she is persevering through sleepless nights and difficulties re breast feeding shows her younger followers not to give up at the first hurdle.
Proctor and Gamble cannot advertise baby milk ( against the law ) but no doubt they will get their follow on milk in Mrs Hinch’s grubby grabbing sales pitch stories as soon as legally possible!
Young Mums are highly impressionable when it comes to following celebrities and parenting,BF declined massively in the 1990s when loads of Z list celebs posted Dior /Juicy Couture bottles,in a survey something like 80% of Mums under 25 said they would not try breast feeding and the reason was they saw their breasts as a sexual part of their body only! It’s so sad, obviously a fed baby is ultimately the goal,but breast milk is so incredibly good for a babies long term health even if it’s just for the initial week to give them the colostrum.
It would be fantastic if Mrs H breastfed or at least tried,but the Tomme Tippee prep machine and bottles point otherwise. Has she had surgery on her breasts? Some that have cannot breast feed? Please Soph,breast really is best ATB

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Awaiting an AD or GIFTED for a high chair who the hell buys or needs a high chair for a new born am I being naive? I am currently pregnant with my first and not got anything like that yet as didn't see the need or point.

Reactions: 27
Awaiting an AD or GIFTED for a high chair who the hell buys or needs a high chair for a new born am I being naive? I am currently pregnant with my first and not got anything like that yet as didn't see the need or point.
I didn’t buy my child’s highchair until he was 4-5 months old as weaning isn’t recommended until 6 months old, it would have gathered dust otherwise

Reactions: 15
No my little boy is 5 months and we’re just about to look at buying one as he can sit now, there are some that they can lay in them sit but hers doesn’t look like one of those. Fair enough having one so you’re ready but I wouldn’t put it together till it’s needed

Reactions: 13
Just on the subject of bigger accounts and likes, one thing I can’t stand is the people that beg for likes 😂 I does my nut in! And to give her credit it’s one thing Hinchie doesn’t do!

Reactions: 8
I have reached my peak of patience with her now - he is assembling the high chair! Are you kidding me? I know she can be a bit ditsy but surely a touch of common sense has to kick in at some point? The ad will be up before bed tonight and that can literally be the only reason you would build it now to have it sit around gathering dust for 4/5 months in the garage 🙈

Reactions: 21
Will be interesting to see if it's actually the high chair she does use in future I expect it will be in a few posts and a few background shots before it vanishes and everyone is supposed to forget until she gets one she will actually use in the future this is how I feel when it comes to her nothing is what it seems. I guess her account is going to turn into a baby / mum account it's already going that way apart from the odd pining of the bog.

Reactions: 13
It does state "suitable from 6 months (or birth if used with the Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set and will last right into adulthood"

Learn something new everyday :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t checked her stories yet but if it’s a Tripp trapp high chair it can be used from birth as we have had one for years. There’s a special attachment to it means you have your newborn at the table with you ... if you want. It’s just a gimmick.

Reactions: 6
Remember though, she’s very publicly written- and Tattle have the screenshot to remind her if need be- that she would NEVER sell her baby in a magazine deal- and has turned down many offers for them for her baby shower and gender reveal. (I highly doubt she was asked- as she says herself- she’s a no one- just a cleaner, the girl next door...so why would the magazines want her baby shower images that badly?!)
Waiting for the day they’re in You magazine or OK! After she reads this she will be kicking herself she said that. She will be torn between taking a tirade of shite from tattle for doing the magazine deal and wanting the money! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.