Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Method bathroom spray is meant to be good someone mentioned it on a previous thread
I used soda crystals and white vinegar to wash my bath the other night and it came up gleaming. A few have mentioned left behind residues being the cause of thrush and other sensitive skin conditions so tried that and it smelt nicer than flash etc and came up shiny as eff! Now I’m just using that and fabulosa glass cleaner on my tiles, which is vegan and cruelty free, only costs 90p a bottle and the bottles are properly reusable as opposed to the crap p&g ones. Sorry for the #ad but I’m really rating that company lol

Reactions: 15
I was thinking that. This isn’t meant to be as nasty as it sounds but she’s like a little dog that’s getting more snappy and yappy as it’s getting older. I watched some of her old stories a few weeks ago and thought the same. I can see why I was drawn in because she didn’t come across as a snappy shopping channel.
She just seems like she’s going through the motions with it all now, like it’s all getting as boring for her as it is for us. The sparkle that was there a year ago has gone. I definitely wouldn't be drawn into her account as she is now. It’s boring x

Reactions: 15
I totally agree with you,I joined the Facebook Hinch Army group but had to leave very quickly,the usual over use of chemicals was one thing but it was the posts like ‘Show me your bedroom’ hundreds of identical Grey upholstered bed,grey wallpaper on one wall, mirrored drawers and silly amounts of cushions on the bed.Often someone would post a picture of their non Hinched/Grey room and they would be ridiculed,I don’t want to sound classist but the majority of the women in the army are working class young mothers ,many struggling financially and are putting aesthetics before their children’s nutrition and quality of life. It really saddens me that MH is labelled a role model when really she is just a glorified shopping account.
I posted last week I would like to do a thesis on the impact she has on family dynamics/toxicity in the home correlated to infant health/debt/mental health so many thesis could be written about her.
As an environmental scientist I may join you on that thesis and discuss the impact Instagram influencers have on the people that follow them. Specifically the direct correlation that her followers in particular have on the planet, using the increased toxification of water systems and the increased amount and impact of single use plastics.

That's just for starters.

Reactions: 13
As an environmental scientist I may join you on that thesis and discuss the impact Instagram influencers have on the people that follow them. Specifically the direct correlation that her followers in particular have on the planet, using the increased toxification of water systems and the increased amount and impact of single use plastics.

Can I read it when you’re done 😊

Reactions: 7

Now that sounds interesting!

Can I read it when you’re done 😊
Beat me to it, I'd love a read of that!

Reactions: 8

I have said since she appeared I would love an investigative journalist to go into her home with appropriate scientists to carry out a full toxicology report. Then for scientifically researched data used and reported in a simplistic way to make the brainwashed understand the health risks associated with each chemical.

Reactions: 12
Hello fellow Scot 👋🥳
I am so glad someone also thought that 😆 I was going to say first but was too embarrassed you’d all think I was a bit weird by thinking it hahaha

Just don’t type “ penguin” into Tesco’s online shop because you’ll see her sodding book. Just a friendly Tattler warning haha
Think I must be the only person who has never seen her book online shopping or in the supermarket or shops🤣 the mrs hinch reccomends only seems to have made it as far as our poundland so I can mostly miss her cardboard cut outs

View attachment 23412
Mrs Hinch......are you controlling my Tattle....😳
I got an as asking if I wanted freebies 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yesterday my biggest concern was that floor powder freshener stuff from Ava May that she was putting all over her carpets. She did not mention the fact that it’s not good for pets and they should be shut away. Then Ava May puts on her stories the clip from Hinch earlier in the day. She did not mention about it being harmful to pets either when previously when she first brought this stuff out she said it was. It’s just all about the money and sales. Why did she not say at that point that Hinch should have said keep animals away. They are single handedly creating so much plastic waste which so many are trying to stop happening the whole thing is stressful to watch.
Me too!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just saw a girl on my Instagram feed wearing those tacky as duck earrings to her baby shower, same ones Hinch wore to hers 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Recently all I’ve been thinking about is how poor Henry is going to react when the baby is home? He seems such a laid back dog but because he is so spoiled I’d be afraid he will become jealous, he won’t be receiving no where near as much attention when baby Hinch arrives!

Reactions: 17
It's taken me a few days to catch up on threads after the weekend but I just wanted to say - can we please stop taking the piss out of the angel ornament?

Like another lady who commented in the last thread I have one for a lost baby, my son who was stillborn. It's not nice to catch up and see people mocking something that sits by his graveside and means a lot to me, and will also mean a lot to any other ladies who have bought the ornament for the same purpose.

There was a lot of talk about MH's horribly insensitive comment to the woman who lost her baby (which I am still fuming about), but taking the piss out of the angel ornament is just as insensitive in my opinion. Especially when it's been pointed out in the last thread that someone has it as a memorial to lost babies.

Reactions: 26
Ava May Aromas have got this warning on their floor stuff.
Unsure if it has recently been updated or there all along- but states to leave on floor for 30 mins (hinch only leaves for 10) and to keep children and dogs out the room.
She also states she doesn’t take responsibility for damage to hoovers- ie she is aware that it can cause it or it can nul and void warranties.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Recently all I’ve been thinking about is how poor Henry is going to react when the baby is home? He seems such a laid back dog but because he is so spoiled I’d be afraid he will become jealous, he won’t be receiving no where near as much attention when baby Hinch arrives!
It’s been worrying me for a while. I don’t know how my dog would act around little humans as I don’t have any in my family. Well I do but none who live anywhere near me. And it terrifies me because she is only used to adults and me and my husband in particular, so I don’t let children near her. She is old so can get a bit cranky as well. Some people may think I’m over reacting but I just couldn’t live myself if anything happened. So it is one thing that does worry me about Henry as he’s treated like a human child. His own room and all!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.