Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
In Poundstretcher today they have a few alternatives, one called Limelight, stardrops (?) do a limescale remover,
Astonish do one and there were a couple of other brands I’d not heard of. I do remember using the limelight one years ago but it was pricey then. Not now!

Reactions: 6
be careful with Viakal, it stripped the chrome off the sink tap in our bathroom. I bought it as we have very hard water where I live but ended up having to replace the tap 😕
Thanks for the warning. I literally left it on there for seconds and then added lots of water and started scraping it off immediately and that’s all it needed. Will continue to be very very careful!

Reactions: 5
Oooh, more suggestions, thanks everyone! P&G aren’t going to get any more of my money, I will be smarter!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I am soooooo excited!! She has girls round for pizza! Who is there?? A glittering list of friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh that angel ornament looks like something you would place on a child’s grave. I’m really perplexed at her buying this. 🤦‍♀️
She just wants stuff, any stuff. The cheaper it is the more stuff she can justify buying. She must get high off the endorphins from shopping

Reactions: 12
Oh that angel ornament looks like something you would place on a child’s grave. I’m really perplexed at her buying this. 🤦‍♀️
Its a really strange choice for a heavily pregnant woman! It gave me a shiver when I saw it 🙁

Reactions: 28
Hi all, so I'm sat watching a programme on bbc1 about a Scotish make up guru..She is fab and down to earth, explaing how insta works. I thought I would just check her out... N duck me... hinch is following her. She must be watching the same programmable. IM LIVID HERE.😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw this on BBC news website, this is in China or Japan but i think MH needs to get one ordered for Henry
2019-06-10 20.09.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s alright her using recommended washing stuff for babies, but if the baby is sleeping in a lenor/zoflora sprayed bed and house then that kind of takes the safety away.
Also when the baby starts to crawl and he’s crawling through the Ava may aroma powder crap on the carpets 🤔
Speaking of the ava may aromas crap, i bought one of her candles and it is tit.god knows how shes done so well!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In Poundstretcher today they have a few alternatives, one called Limelight, stardrops (?) do a limescale remover,
Astonish do one and there were a couple of other brands I’d not heard of. I do remember using the limelight one years ago but it was pricey then. Not now!
I use limelight it’s good!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.