Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
I also can't help but think he gets some sort of sick thrill out of how broken and needy she is and he uses this to his advantage the way he goes on about her and his public displays are always OTT, mans a real creep 🤢 both manipulative horrid people.

Reactions: 29

9Pine

VIP Member
Her lists make me laugh - ‘RONS PRAM, RONS CAR SEAT, RONS TOYS....’

You‘ve only got one bloody kid, you stupid woman. How about pram, car seat, toys??

I can’t be the only one that finds it weird that she’s given Ron a toilet brush... I know it’s clean and just for him but how will she teach him that he can’t touch the real one but he can play with that? She can’t tell him off if he starts playing with the one that’s been stuck down the bog now surely because he won’t be able to understand?
Because SS gave Rex one! Both idiots.

• Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
He actually stuck plastic straws on the mirror that said ‘love u’ hahahahahahhahahahahahaha I’m done. We’ve had it carved into ice cream, spelt out in tea lights and now fucking plastic straws on a mirror. What even is that?!

The Hinch army will be frothing seeing that, sending ‘husband goals’ DMs, but I’d actually rather cram razor blades up my fanny than shag Jamie.

• Haha
  • Wow

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Oh another thought while I'm here.... The valentines day reveal... A big bunch of roses with a pink or blue flower in the middle.

"Omg guys I can't believe its been there all day and I didn't even know!!!!!"

I expect 24k if you use any of my ideas Soph!!🤑💰

• Haha

hinchlighting

Oh my shitting christ she’s starting to introduce black into the grey zone since SS went on a black and white phase at Christmas.
They are two cheeks of the same arse aren’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
She went on a big day out to UK Lapland (I’m not sure how far it is from her house but I know she set out early), were there the best part of the day and back again. I couldn’t understand she’d taken Ronnie, with him being so small and not understanding it really under normal circumstances, but especially during this pandemic and just when the new strain was making things much worse, so go next year when he understands a bit more. Now I’m flabbergasted that she went to see a make believe place and endangered not only others but also knowing she was pregnant. Ronnie was asleep for most of it, so like that stupid elf on the shelf, the day out with Father Christmas and his elves was for her and Inch. Madness.

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
Next thread suggestions: Family of five? Let’s hope by next Christmas, Fat Mutt Slim is still alive!

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I don’t get this all dressed in virginal white photo when clearly having had shags in the stationery cupboard one child and another on the way they aren’t fecking virgins.
Why she didn’t go the whole hog and do this I don’t know?! 😳😳
885401BE-83A4-4559-975F-4537933AEFBB.jpeg

• Haha

Instagram Sham

Shes further along than she is due or some cryptic shit like that. A scan photo of my nephew came up earlier from circa December 2015 with the title "... due April 2016" and the "size" of him is relatively similar. So unfortunately for you Id say yes similar due dates 😢
Some advice meant in the nicest (least know it all way possible) when you have your baby, stay off insta, especially in the early days. Honestly, I think it’s the worst thing for maternal mental health - for normal people, who live normally without luxury holidays every 5 mins, nannies and luxury houses, life with a newborn is hard. You will want to punch yourself in the face repeatedly when you are catching up with some nobodies stories who are sat abroad/in their dressing room/ in bed whilst someone else has the baby and you feel like you could sleep for 3 years and smell like a bin!

Just some friendly advice. Baby no 2 I didn’t go anywhere near Instagram. SO MUCH BETTER. In a hormone addled state, it will only make you feel rubbish and so much of it is an illusion anyway!

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
You can see the pound signs in their eyes can’t you! I reckon they will increase the price of this kids dignity. Maybe 30k a swipe up if they want to feature the next Prince of Maldon! 😂

• Sick

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Well done to Sopha and her production assistant for finally guiding Ronnie in how to pour dog food into a bowl.

Not gonna lie, it was nice to see him cuddling into his mum today instead of the usual side swerve.

Sopha, I know you don’t read here but the person they were looking at this morning was not the postman. You can see it is someone looking into one of your cars. If it wasn’t Jamie or Ma you might want to go and check whether your parking change is still in there

• Haha
  • Wow

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Wow Ronnie tipped food into a bowl.. made me cry, so emosh. Proud tattler ❤❤

seriously wtf

• Haha

Vik6525

That poor little boy playing with a toy bog and bog brush has absolutely broken my heart.
They say that children copy what they see, and that’s one of the most awful things I’ve ever seen :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Jbjb

Thanks cos I mentioned this to someone and they come back with well she has more followers than some celebs ........ point missed lol

Have any o you lot been following this woman Hinch for a long time? I’m curious if anyone can say she’s always been x from day one, or no she’s changed loads, Orr oh she used to be very sweet etc. Is it a case of money / IG fame gown to the head or so we think she was always this fake?
ive literally never follows her at all. I went to finally check out the craic after seeing her name everywhere and of course thought let me check here too!

the funny thing is aye, I actually got the “fake manipulative anything for money” vibe from j saw Rosie Brag on Xmas day with Hinch lists book and thought bruv... that sounds like a “slap my name on anything for the £” merchandise item. It cant be that diff to a normal notebook?
I started following her in 2018 she seemed like a lovely woman, who like to clean, excited about her new pregnancy. Now she’s horrid, rarely shows the same content very narcissistic. It’s sad what a bit of money and a few million followers will do to people

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Hinchawakening

- I’m a celebrity GET ME THE MORNING AFTER PILLLLLL

Last thread catch up (303)
Saturday.

She’s answering some sheepie questions – to get up her engagement.
Rest of the posts today.
8th post - names chosen already.
9th post - anaemic looking Christmas dinner.
10th post - reveal of her pregnancy over zoom to her dad – who apparently had no idea – yeah right.
11th post - montage of the bump – including her pissy stick – not the shark either. We believe you are pregnant Soph, but we don’t need to see your piss stick. FFS
12th post - off to bed as they’ve been crying all day.
Sunday.
Another piccy of the family, professionally done of course.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

I’ve added in a link to the 2 screenshots that everyone is asking about.
1 about her bestie Trace letting slip, and the other about Inch trying to get the morning after pill.

She has her own Wiki page to read
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm on August 27th 2020

• Heart
  • Haha