Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
In terms of the Barkers, I’m sure FredaYahoo made them very aware of what was expected of them. The sister and the cling on niece I get, they are enjoying basking in her reflected glory (seems a position the sister has accepted all her life), but the brother in law, surely he must be like “fuck this shit”. Unless they are all on payroll of course.

The Hinches proper, I would LAARRVE to be a fly on the wall at their house. The fact that she did not go to the garden centre to meet them before Christmas speaks volumes. It’s not like she wasn’t feeling well, she was faffing around teabagging or filling test tubes or some such shit.
anyone got links to families social media so I can have a snoop

Autumnwitchxo

Did I read correctly. .
Her "hinchers" are crying over the fact ronnieblesshims threw old lardsomes his biscuits this morning and they all made it into the bowl?
Like yeah, be pleased if it were your own child . . But really?
Dollops 💩

And onto that stalky midwife again . .
She tags SS and Hinch in practically everything she does!! WTF . . Why? Just why?
What midwife?

Tui

VIP Member
Katie Piper was disfigured when she had acid thrown at her. Such an inspirational woman. I believe she has had an operation recently so may explain why her eye is puffy?
I’m aware she had acid burns, I know who she is. But her eyelid isn’t normally drooped

Carrie2019

🤦‍♀️ Oops... didn't actually realise it was illegal here, I'd heard of some other Z-listers talking about doing it before but hadn't realised they would have been going abroad for it....
Although we all know Soph is above the law....
No, I totally take that back about gender selection, I'll do my research better next time!!!
yeees probably America, can do everything there 🙈

waffle maker

VIP Member
This makes me sad she is , sorry Jadawg is dismantling the other bedroom for a second nursery and not giving Ron his big boy room.

When I think about who has 2 nurseries in their house. The actual Queen doesn't.
We hd to because #1 was still in a cot when #2 was born.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Seen it mentioned on the other thread, did she have a gastric band fitted? She’s so slim and seems to eat crap

mumazzz baps

The other people on that zoom call are her sister and her family. It’s not a great picture but the person on the left is her brother in law. He was the one who recorded the laptop with dad’s reaction. You can see his belly andhis finger going to press something in the story.
Arh my mistake.. thank you 😊

Ispywithmylittlei

Now I’m probably being very dramatic... but my son is on the autism spectrum (can’t get a diagnosis until he’s a bit older apparently) so lots of little things are huge achievements for us... but the way she created that story and celebrated him bending his knee to pour dog food into a bowl? Lol what was that about? She’s lost the plot, god she bothers me, she’s so over the top! Plus I know Rex (SS son) is a little older but the difference between him and Ronnie is huge (which there’s nothing wrong with) but can definitely tell it bothers hinch with the way she pretends he talks etc🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
How old is your little one ? My son is a teenager now but was two when he was diagnosed, have the gp doctors said you can’t yet?

Last edited:

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Hinch reminds me of the horrible women in the film “the help” I know uts a film about racism but one of the women is a crap mother and the maids her out on it, especially when shes pregnant with the second. I can see Hinch being a mum like that, child is raised by a nanny and the child is for show purposes only. Like fancy china plates, never seen or used except for showy off purposes just like insta posts
I think it was more to highlight her having postnatal depression or “baby blues” the dismissive term used in film rather than her just being a crap mother.