Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anyone pat their pregnant belly before! What is wrong with her, is she growing a dog ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she stood up and jiggeled her baby whilst jeering was just weird! Like she won the lottery you can literally hear the cha chinnnng sound whilst she shakes it 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG - it's awonder we didn't see her pissing on the stick or the actual conception, these 2 are gross

and Inch moving in behind. :sick:

mrshinchhome_2021.1.2_vbipvd.jpg

mrshinchhome_2021.1.2_vd6nm2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I really feel sorry for her dad if his wife knew when she was 3-4 weeks gone and he doesn’t find out until after the 20 week scan. What the duck sort of relationship do her parents have? Why the secrecy?
I just don’t get it, wouldn’t he have noticed and why the duck keep it a secret from your own dad but not your mum?? Most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 28
This baby will be a boy and im guessing it'll be called Gray....... after all thats her favourite colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Made my skin crawl🤮
Her getting the fat mutt to paw at her stomach made my skin crawl even more 🤢
Everything about her interaction with that dog is beyond weird (apologies if this is offensive to any Tattle pet owners. I don’t have a dog, so I’ll be happily corrected if it’s normal behaviour!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but this is the biggest load of tit I've ever heard. So her mom thought she was pregnant but never spoke about it with her husband? Then she found out her daughter is pregnant and still never said a word to her husband for all that time. Do they even speak to eachother!? My dad would be livid!! Its actual bullshit.
Wtf??? If my mums knew I was pregnant then clearly I would tell my dad as well? Like wtf?!?!? So bleeping weird. If I was the dad I’d be raging!! Hate to see anyone have a blatant favourite parent (assuming that your parents are together / have a good relationship with both)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her getting the fat mutt to paw at her stomach made my skin crawl even more 🤢
Everything about her interaction with that dog is beyond weird (apologies if this is offensive to any Tattle pet owners. I don’t have a dog, so I’ll be happily corrected if it’s normal behaviour!)
If that’s normal behaviour I clearly don’t love my dog enough

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That picture of her sitting tapping the bump is basically me after a good pizza night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just don’t get it, wouldn’t he have noticed and why the duck keep it a secret from your own dad but not your mum?? Most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen
Both times I told my mum and dad together. I just went and blurted it out 🤣🤣🤣 who wants to keep it secret from their parent/s for months and months?!

Reactions: 9
She filmed her pregnancy test changing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 whyyyyy hahahaa CONTENT PEOPLE CONTENT 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.