Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrshardy

Chatty Member
She absolutely thrives on keeping them all in suspense so that they check her account all the time and she absolutely loves knowing info that others don’t and just dropping nuggets here and there.
She gets a kick from it.

You can imagine at school she would sign in a whingey voice “I knoooowwww sumfink you dooonnnttt knoooowwwww”

Case in point was her comment to SS on the engagement. I winced in cringe.
Shes defo that person who comments ‘so glad the news is finally out’ on people’s baby announcements. Truly hate those people 😂 omg did you know before everyone else, omg good for you hunnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Spamster

Why are all these people expending all this energy on hating her though?
Your best of coming to your own conclusion by reading these threads, and making your own mind up. Also pointless arguing your reasons for liking her in amongst those who don't for there own various reasons. This isn't an argumentative thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Anyone think Jamie sees her as a baby machine to keep up content?
Ronnie's birthday video he couldn't wait to get in about #2 soon
He's always making weird immature sexual comments about her
Now she's pregnant he's banging on about #3

... I see no love from either of them in this relationship they are both using eachother for their own personal gain and or emotional/financial needs.
It seems very uncaring too, she was clearly really ill during her pregnancy with Rondog, and she now says she had PND, surely a loving, caring spouse would be wary of putting their wife through that again? She was hospitalised last time, if she got ill again there's a pandemic, she won't be able to have him and Ma Barker there to hold her hand, she'd have to sit in her hospital bed alone. I don't think another pregnancy so soon after Ronnie is good for her, either physically or mentally. If I was in his (chavvy) shoes I wouldn't be already talking about another.

• Heart

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Thanks cos I mentioned this to someone and they come back with well she has more followers than some celebs ........ point missed lol

Have any o you lot been following this woman Hinch for a long time? I’m curious if anyone can say she’s always been x from day one, or no she’s changed loads, Orr oh she used to be very sweet etc. Is it a case of money / IG fame gown to the head or so we think she was always this fake?
ive literally never follows her at all. I went to finally check out the craic after seeing her name everywhere and of course thought let me check here too!

the funny thing is aye, I actually got the “fake manipulative anything for money” vibe from j saw Rosie Brag on Xmas day with Hinch lists book and thought bruv... that sounds like a “slap my name on anything for the £” merchandise item. It cant be that diff to a normal notebook?
I’ve followed her from almost the beginning. Her content has changed loads it was cleaning every single minute of the day and gradually she’s turned into a self centred SS copy cat IMO and that’s just a summary

Jbjb

Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him
I’ve been thinking for a while he’s a cheat. There’s NO WAY Sopha would leave him though. She wouldn’t be albe to mange on her own.

bubblebuttt

Fuck the fuck off Soph and when you get there fuck off some more you selfish piece of shit. You and all your other 'celebrity' mates are the reason we are suffering because you couldn't stick to the rules. You sit there stroking your bump and your fat fucking dog with your millions in the bank while your baby sleeps in a gifted cot with gifted toys while millions like me sit at home wondering when their next meal is coming from or how they're gonna pay rent and comforting their kids who can't go to school and see their friends. I'm so fucking fed up 😭😭😭

• Sad

mgh727

VIP Member
She’s proper half arsing this return to Instagram ain’t she, Soph I get it, you’re pregnant, Jamie can’t pull out and you’re one hell of a fertile Myrtle, move on and tell us something we don’t know 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Portiapoo

I’ve got a theory.. I reckon she’s about 22 weeks gone which would explain her not knowing 18 weeks ago and then I reckon the bullshit footage of telling her dad at Xmas was actually her telling them the sex of the sprog having had the 20 week scan hence it being muted with her ‘telling us the question’ by writing over the top of the video. Also explains freda being surprised despite already knowing she was pregnant. (If you watch it closely the footage is cut and pasted) 😉

Last edited:

hinchlighting

SS having exquisite vinyl stickers for her scrap book/wedding planner is the type of shade to the Comic Sans that I am right all the way here for 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Kiko

VIP Member
I’m already sick of her pregnancy! Another child to expose online! 😡 remember when Ron was born and she would just show a finger or toe for ages? Now look at him, basically a cash cow and so many pics of him online etc.

londonlife24

VIP Member
Thanks cos I mentioned this to someone and they come back with well she has more followers than some celebs ........ point missed lol

Have any o you lot been following this woman Hinch for a long time? I’m curious if anyone can say she’s always been x from day one, or no she’s changed loads, Orr oh she used to be very sweet etc. Is it a case of money / IG fame gown to the head or so we think she was always this fake?
ive literally never follows her at all. I went to finally check out the craic after seeing her name everywhere and of course thought let me check here too!

the funny thing is aye, I actually got the “fake manipulative anything for money” vibe from j saw Rosie Brag on Xmas day with Hinch lists book and thought bruv... that sounds like a “slap my name on anything for the £” merchandise item. It cant be that diff to a normal notebook?
I think a lot of us have followed for a while. And what a lot of people believe, me included , is that she used to be very different. If you want to see, go onto her highlight reels on her insta and you can see her old stories.
She was down to Earth, normal. Sometimes quite funny and totally focused on cleaning tips. Now she is extremely wealthy , she has changed so much. I have no issues with people being wealthy or showing it off.. I’m a fan of other public figures who are in a better position than Hinch! But it’s just how she lies, fleeces her sheep and has broken Covid lockdown rules and is extremely wasteful that annoys me.

• Heart

hinchlighting

Was out walking the dog earlier just sauntering along and then two words popped into my head.... “Celebrity Couple”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How conceited do you need to be to refer to yourself on those terms???! 🙈

I honestly can’t get over it.

She is a complete prick.

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I’ve just come along to say man alive these threads move SO quickly 🤣🤣. I looked about 10 minute ago and it was still 303 that only started yesterday haha.
Cant say im suprised mind, the woman’s a massive bellend. That is all!

• Haha

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Why are all these people expending all this energy on hating her though?
I like to “expend” my energy on her because all I have in my life is zoflora and ellas kitchen products thanks to hinch showing me how to live. She’s such a queen. Thank god she’s such a well known celebrity 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 33

UncleVester

That poor child. It has to be a form of abuse.

Filming him use a toilet brush to clean a toilet so she can post it online for entertainment.

88904CBB-749D-4C5C-B993-B1025C4CDBDE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33