Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the top of this, you can see the middle screen says ‘Jamie Hinchliffe’. Can’t read the left one but assume it’s her sister/niece filming it (although it also looks like it says Jamie - what’s her niece called?) The other zoom screen is Ma & Pa but I can’t make out the name. (ETA: maybe alanbar or something? Her dad’s laptop?)

The end of this video was the most cringeworthy to me, when she was ‘dancing’ with the scan pictures. I laughed at Henry in the distance thinking ‘WTF is going on here?’
Jamie has a right dad bod now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wanted to add.... who the duck finds out they are pregnant, more than likely does/buys another test, whips out their phone and films it for bleeping content???? What an absolute bleeping twit!! Honest to god this generation are absolutely mind boggling, your a 30 year old woman and soon to be a mother of 3!!! Couldn't make this tit show up if you tried!!
you couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 8
jeez get the engagement up with a yes/no.

Meghan Markle with the hand on the bump.

pic.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Congrats to you. I never had issues and have two kids and do not want more. But even I’m feeling something with her announcement it’s so in yer face and look me! I actually feel sick 🤮 I can’t even imagine someone who has had issues getting pregnant watching this selfish cow. People get pregnant everyday and announce on IG but Soph’s has made people who don’t even know her cry all day or really affected those struggling to conceive, it’s not normal 🤷🏾‍♀️
Its not bloody normal! And the thing is it’s her second, like calm down love! Not even celebs who are expecting their first are going on like that!
She’s too much 🤢

Reactions: 13
This self satisfied story at the end of the bump montage where she is showcasing her designer accessories and getting rear ended by a chav (completely destroying my fondness for men in grey sweatpants) feels like a duck you to us Tattlers, and probably Stacey. She has that same mean look in her eyes as the middle finger to the trolls picture.

Don’t forget Sopha, you may get to spend a couple more shallow years in the Instagram spotlight, but you are also a content generator for us. Now dance little puppet dance, but not the worm.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to add.... who the duck finds out they are pregnant, more than likely does/buys another test, whips out their phone and films it for bleeping content???? What an absolute bleeping twit!! Honest to god this generation are absolutely mind boggling, your a 30 year old woman and soon to be a mother of 3!!! Couldn't make this tit show up if you tried!!
This Instagram influencer generation is awful
Poor children constantly either taunted, allowed to fall over, cry and have their privacy invaded 24/7 all for strangers entertainment

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Also she clearly knows the sex already. Just waiting for that “perfect Disney moment” I take it? Like everything else she does. How are more people not seeing through her fakeness?

Reactions: 20
So he didn't jump off in time, tried to get her the morning after pill & had a strop when they quite rightly wouldn't give it to him, she's too famous to go & get it her self so she's pregnant but it's a dream come true, a beautiful perfectly timed surprise even though she was hospitalised last time, had PND & has seemingly never been alone with Ron cena unless he's asleep, & inch is already planning the next one, OK 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he didn't jump off in time, tried to get her the morning after pill & had a strop when they quite rightly wouldn't give it to him, she's too famous to go & get it her self so she's pregnant but it's a dream come true, a beautiful perfectly timed surprise even though she was hospitalised last time, had PND & has seemingly never been alone with Ron cena unless he's asleep, & inch is already planning the next one, OK 🙄
What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In that last picture of her she looks like she’s pushing her bump out as far as she can. Her bony shoulders are leaning back and emphasising her bump. When was this photo shoot done I ask

Reactions: 14
Wtf is she expecting the dog to crack a broad smile?? Its a dog. Dogs don't generally give a tit about family photos 🙄🙄
Yeah if she was more like Henry she would concentrate on her child not generating likes off strangers, don’t don’t think even she is going to be ‘more like Henry’ 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.