Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being funny wouldn’t you be a bit put out if you were her dad. Her mum knew again, she’s more than half way through her pregnancy and then she goes and announces it by calling her and jamie a celebrity couple 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I really feel sorry for her dad if his wife knew when she was 3-4 weeks gone and he doesn’t find out until after the 20 week scan. What the duck sort of relationship do her parents have? Why the secrecy?

Reactions: 45
I’m a newbie here (and only watches the stories on mute 😂) but if that was a heart rate monitor showing 149 then I reckon it’s a girl.

Reactions: 6
That video is so upsetting to people who’ve lost pregnancy’s etc I don’t really feel it’s necessary. I had a miscarriage just before she announced her pregnancy with Ronnie and can honestly say I don’t know her but it still broke my heart watching her videos etc. I’m all for a pregnancy announcement but Jesus is that level of bump growing etc really necessary when she will have plenty of fans struggling with infertility or miscarriage. If you want to do a video like that keep it to yourself I didn’t even post an announcement on fb when I fell pregnant after my miscarriage cause I knew how much after my loss it hurt seeing pregnancy announcement on fb

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why is Inch pulling that face in the slow mo video he looks deranged/on drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but this is the biggest load of tit I've ever heard. So her mom thought she was pregnant but never spoke about it with her husband? Then she found out her daughter is pregnant and still never said a word to her husband for all that time. Do they even speak to eachother!? My dad would be livid!! Its actual bullshit.

My dad knew both my sisters were getting engaged because both my BiLs asked him. Mum was pure fuming that he never told her 😂😂 she didn’t speak to him for three days both times 😂 I’ve told my partner to ask my dad not to tell her just so she has the hatttick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m not being funny wouldn’t you be a bit put out if you were her dad. Her mum knew again, she’s more than half way through her pregnancy and then she goes and announces it by calling her and jamie a celebrity couple 🤷‍♀️
And the “celebrity photographer “ knew before him too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As if she told her parents she was expecting over Zoom!! 😂 Someone said she was spotted in the park with Freda Barker Yahooooooo and Ronnie a few weeks ago, so you're telling me they've met multiple times and she didn't know? 😂

Reactions: 14
The length of time it’s taking for her to answer each question just tells me that she’s either sending herself the questions, or wading through the ones she does have to find the most arse licky, cringe worthy, ones that ask exactly what she wanted. So see through, Zoph darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And how did her dad not know until she’s more than halfway through?! I’d say that’s a bit of a kick in the teeth

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.