Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Disclaimer- all pregnancies are different
But my middle daughter is pregnant. She never told me this time until she was 13 weeks as she’s been having problems. Anyway, she’s a carer for the old and vulnerable in their own homes. She’s been working none stop during this virus. The other weekend she worked from 7am until 10pm. She’s had a rough ride, being terribly sick and tired, and now has nerve pain in her back. She also has a 4yr old too. When I said to her about going on sick leave as she’s not 100% she said ‘no cos my elderly folk need me. I can’t let them down’.
I read here about other pregnant ladies working in hospital etc, I was the same when pregnant. I admire you all so much. And then there’s Hinch.....defying policies, no regard for care professionals, her baby, the nhs, even the government. And sits about crying cos she’s tired and feels sick. Pampered princess

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Ispywithmylittlei

Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Belbel90

I’ve unfollowed her. I’m not in a place to be able to watch her pretend like she is so shocked that they had unprotected sex and got pregnant without even trying and then breeze through a pregnancy without a care in the world. Everyone has the right to be happy and enjoy their pregnancy but I have to think of my own mental health and I can’t watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
It seems very uncaring too, she was clearly really ill during her pregnancy with Rondog, and she now says she had PND, surely a loving, caring spouse would be wary of putting their wife through that again? She was hospitalised last time, if she got ill again there's a pandemic, she won't be able to have him and Ma Barker there to hold her hand, she'd have to sit in her hospital bed alone. I don't think another pregnancy so soon after Ronnie is good for her, either physically or mentally. If I was in his (chavvy) shoes I wouldn't be already talking about another.
I don’t care who I upset with this comment but I’ll be absolutely raging if this pandemic is still how it is now when she gives birth and she’s allowed 3 birthing partners like she was last time. Especially when I’ve got dying patients who can’t have anyone with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
right I've searched and searched through the last three threads and i cant find the answer
who is this celebrity couple that's having a baby ???? seriously who ???

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him
Surely no one else would bang him?
I cant decide if he has a face like a slipper or a flattened jacket potato?

• Haha
Reactions: 72

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Just leaving this here...
Screenshot_20210103-161005_Instagram.jpg

And this is actually the second time she has answered thus during her AMA. I didn't screenshot it yesterday and it's gone now, but the answer she gave to essentially the same question yesterday was 'They are too precious!'

Can all freebie hunters and shopping channels take note?! There is no need to show your kids faces or sell them out!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky shit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these fucking inbreds? 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
wow so how on earth does Katie piper have over 3 million less fans than Grinch?

- does charity work
- has overcome huge obstacles to be where she is
- seems genuinely lovely
- protects her kids privacy

I really don’t understand people

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Lola2319

Next bump reveal pic. Seen here first.

Guyzzzzz, guyzzzzz, how cute is my Jaymehhhh, I was so scared of getting a maternity shoot done on my own, ya know coz I’m riddled with anxiety and all that. So he only did it with mehhhh. Can’t believe it guyzzzz, just waiting to earrrr backkk from OK mag to see if they want to feature our celebrity maternity shoot. ATV!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Lreb88

VIP Member
The way Ronnie is with Inch is very cute, you can see in that photo they have a lovely bond. It’s probably his only redeeming feature how much he cares for that boy. Just wish he cared enough not to let his wife use their son as a cash cow.

Reactions: 59

mammaof3

VIP Member
Future creation of new threads alert.

I'm going to have to love you and leave you for a few days.

So the new threads will have to be in someone else's pastry loving cold hands for now.
xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

CentralLine

She looks about 6 months pregnant and her mum knew the whole time and her dad found out last week? Get the fuck out of here!

Makes me laugh they did this whole fake video set up Ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 58

mgh727

VIP Member
I’ve been following quite a few small brands on insta for baby stuff and I’m so happy I haven’t started buying yet, because I won’t be from these now, quite a few of them are now begging people to tag them in Soph’s comments and DM her so they can gift her items, sorry but she doesn’t need anything gifted! She’s a millionaire, gift to a bloody women’s refuge 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Chrovo

Now I'm all for family photos but this is just another one to add to the creepy collection 😅. What's up your with your face Soph ? View attachment 369756
Oh my god what is so funny about a dog just sat there with no expression? She's a lunatic, her sense of humour is just weird. She's constantly laughing at things like the postman putting a letter through the door. You can tell she never leaves the house.

• Haha