Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished work and I cried all the way home. I was due off at 3 but someone went sick with symptoms. People are so poorly and we have at least two who will pass away tonight. I’m exhausted. I’m living this tit day in and day out. Friends and family are constantly texting asking about symptoms, mums at the school are always asking what the death rate is. I literally can’t escape it and feel my mental health slowly worsening with every shift I work. It’s not just me, the whole shift was pretty much like it too. We are snapping at each other then storming off the ward to cry. We get no thanks from our supervisors and it feels like the general public don’t give a tit. I truly believe that when instagrammers like Sophie swan about doing whatever they want, everyone else follows suit thinking it’s ok.
I’ve been physically attacked (as some of you may remember), bollocked for giving a homeless guy money for food, spat at, struggled with my own diabetes as I’ve not had time to eat on a shift....I’ve had enough.
Sorry for the rant. (Thanks for the message @Beebee3) not sure where my went....
Although I only know you through here I cannot thank you (and all the other health care front line workers) so much for what you're doing day in day out. Sending you a ginormous virtual hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I usually love playing detective with her stories - scrutinising the background etc and seeing what stupid stuff we can trip her up on but this whole pregnancy thing has really gotten to me.

Bollocks her mum knew and her dad didn’t.

With my second we didn’t tell family (aside from my mum - my parents aren’t together) until I was 23 weeks pregnant. This was because every time my partner tried to tell his parents they were such dick heads he decided he didn’t want to. I had to wear a lot of big jumpers 🤦🏻‍♀️ And we didn’t tell my dad until we saw him and I was 23 weeks by that point.

I think I’m just finding a lot triggering from her pregnancy which actually isn’t her fault as such but it’s just the vanity and the smugness that riles me up so much.

Anyway. Anyone spot any AstroTurf in those stories?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else feel sorry for her Dad? Who doesn’t tell their own Dad until a few days before her “hinch army” (I know it’s probably BS that he didn’t know but just to make our your Dad is that far down the pecking order”

Reactions: 16
Can someone explain why she’s been crying for the last 24 hours? It’s not like she only just found out she was pregnant. She’s known for months, so what is there to cry about? She’s such a total melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The little clip where Jamie comes was I up behind her. Anyone notice him going up onto his tiptoes?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Can someone explain why she’s been crying for the last 24 hours? It’s not like she only just found out she was pregnant. She’s known for months, so what is there to cry about? She’s such a total melt.
Cos she’s a repro

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks such a creep in the last videos 🤢 repulsive. Soph the 80’s called it wants its hair back!
Ffs is this them demonstrating the position that resulted in her pregnancy? 😂🤮 Showing ma & pa exactly how it happened 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just came for the celeb couple comments. I mean at best she is probs classed as a celebrity if we like it or not but a celebrity 'couple' they are absolutely not!!!!!!?

Reactions: 12
Well this would have been awkward.... so she announced to pa she was preggers on xmas day but ma already knew?

She was gonna announce to the hinchers xmas eve/day if stacey hadn’t stolen her thunder, so would pa have found out the same time as her army?

I rem when i was 18 and still living at home I had a pregnancy scare. I confided in my mum, and told her not to tell my dad. The next day she got me a test and we watched it together.

Now i know that if she had told my dad that would have been completely normal and natural, I can’t imagine keeping big things from my husband now. However, if my mum knew i was 5+ months pregnant I can’t imagine expecting her to keep that from my dad! It’s utterly insane within a normal family dynamic to keep something like that a secret.

Reactions: 6
Tbf my dad knew my then boyfriend was going to propose to me because he asked him first but it was literally the same night so my mom couldn't be mad. But to know that for months and not say anything, it's bizarre!! And what's the reason to keep it secret from him??

My eldest sister it was a good couple of weeks or a month because he needed my dad’s help to organise it. My other sister I think it was a couple of days because K got the ring sent to my dad since my sister is the worst for snooping 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Just thought if none of the Barkers knew, why was the sister filming their zoom call?

and if she was filming for Dad's reaction, then shame on them for not telling the old dear.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.