Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brand

Hi ladies,

So I haven’t commented before and have been reading tattle for some time. I finally made an account and just want to say a few things.

I own a company won’t mention what incase she is on here reading this. I’ve contacted this individual in order to send her some thing. I messaged her about 3x she ignored me. (But I know she saw it and I know she messages anyone who says anything bad to her) well anyway our company even offered to PAY for the post... again she ignored us. I left it as that. Few weeks past I thought we message her again to say goodluck with the baby and to keep strong as I human I felt sorry for the woman because she always seems to play the anxiety thing. Guess what she IGNORED that too.. well sorry Beyoncé I didn’t know you was a queen! Get off your high horse, who do you really think you are???

I see she accepts gifts from small brands to show that she is supporting them. Well actually Sophie we know that you only accept these gifts from small family businesses because you want an army behind you! You know that these small accounts talk to each other and you want to show your followers that you are supporting them, but In reality you don’t really give F**k about these shops but showing your fake support to these ships will make your followers think aww wow how kind of Sophie to help... keep playing that card...

My company is a quite big and we work with many many celebrities who work so hard to make their living. so I guess she ignored us because she thinks she’s better than them?

Now, I don’t really care for your cleaning or what products you use. I have been cleaning my house for years!

And also no Sophie you don’t have anxiety, or hold on maybe you do, when people don’t like you or agree with you. You are a disgrace and you are insulting those people who truly suffer from anxiety. People with anxiety do not make stupid videos/stories like you do, people with anxiety do not post so much shit. I for one know people who actually do suffer from anxiety and trust me they wouldn’t be in the public eye because they feel like they are not good enough. But you Sophie you want want want attention and money. Woman you suffer from something different to anxiety!!!

No one has ever ever made me feel this angry or hate in my life! You need to stop!

As a company we have over 100k followers on Instagram so don’t worry we don’t need you!! But as a company who deal with influencers/other brands/ customers on a daily basis I have never met such a crafty influencer. We can’t see one negative comment on your Instagram! Why is this I wonder? Will it show your true colours and other potential brands won’t want to work with you??

Oh and by the way let me explain something to you.. when you do a swipe up with an AD* you CAN NOT say ‘guys this is where I BROUGHT this from.. no Sophie you don’t pay for items if the brand is sending you something as an AD. You are getting paid to sell a product, you have not paid for the product yourself. Therefore, you are misleading and providing false information- probz to show your followers that you pay for things. This has been reported to anyway..

So anyway- since your management does not respond and since you ignore all nice messages and all other brands who are already in a high rank I thought I drop u a line here. Sure you be reading it. Don’t forget to mention you ask £3/4K for each swipe up... unless the business has 2000 followers in which you use them to fake a I’m a good person image by accepting gifts. Your friend with the melting stuff Ava or whatever she is called... never seen more fakeness in my life...

Sorry ladies, I had to write this down. I’m so sick and fed up of this person! We have never ever experienced such nonsense from an influencer. She is not an influencer that we would ever recommend to any of our fellow brands. We too do talk and trust me there are so many of us who agree with tattle! Some that work with her don’t like her too, but if it sells they would do whatever for their own benefit.

I could go on and on about everything, but I won’t I will leave it as that...

Goodluck Sophie for the future- god please if you have some love in your heart donate stuff to a children’s charity and stop accepting big items. Yes, it’s not just you who do it, but other influencers will genuinely blog about the product, review the product, use the product and those mum bloggers don’t have the money you do. You just post about it once, add the AD make your 4K and boom we never see it again... so STOP IT!!

Well done ladies for setting this website...

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Empen

VIP Member
Can we all stop turning against each other over the mum conversation and the dummy one? No offence, but this is meant to be about outing Hinch, not people bitching between themselves. That’s what mumsnet is for.

Sorry if this makes me unpopular, but it’s not productive.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Duchesspink

VIP Member
There's nothing wrong with having dummies bought before the baby is born. Wish I had a stash of them 5 years ago instead of a 3am run to Tesco to get some to try.

Stick to the actual issues where she does stupid things instead of picking holes in something most pregnant first time mum's do.
It's getting really frustrating seeing the bitchy senseless comments.
If I was new to tattle, I would be struggling to separate the bitching for the sake of it,.from the actual issues

She might get a very easy baby who doesn't take up a lot of time or she might not have her shit together and still be rocking in her milk stained nightie at 4pm. Who cares.
I tried to keep all of the balls juggling and ended up very stressed and with a smile mask on while my insides were churning.

Having a new baby can be a very lonely experience for some mothers but some others breeze through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Paws4thought

This isn't my 1st post, but I really needed to say this... I was sucked in by the hype, I own the book, I even met her on the book tour. I thought you were so kind and considerate that day. Then I posted my meet and greet, and I got hate filled DM's. "1st REAL Minky you've ever owned, all you ever show is them Ebay knockoffs, your not a true Hincher... so jealous you met her, considering you hardly ever use the products she recommends, you took a place a true hincher would have given anything for... wow, you could have made a effort meeting her but I guess she's stunning, so of course your never going to look good beside the queen of clean." I reached out to you, and nothing! In fact I've never had a reply, ever. Which is fine, but to come on here last night, and see that you have the time to instantly message people who questioned your Ebay argos link... but you dont have time for "your hinchers". I ended up back in councilling, not only from this, but it was part of the cause. And my qualified councillor, listened and said that without knowing you, but hearing of your behaviour, you seem very narcissistic. And after seeing what you did last night, I agree. I'm in a much better place right now. I deleted my Instagram account, unfollowed you and other hinch accounts. My home is... wait for it.... still clean! Less products, less money spent, and I am happier. But you will take none of the credit for that, your book did not hinch me happy, cleaning, family, friends helped me get back to feeling happy. So all the best to you and your growing family. But you've lost a whole family of hinchers here, we have all unfollowed, and tell everyone we meet to be careful not to be sucked in.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I'm quite pleased its been approved. Good ole relatable Soph is a thing of the passed. So many people are waking up to who she really is and what her goal always was. They're getting fed up with the swipe ups, the Ads and the constant high end freebies.
Look at the influx here after the latest grid post and electric meter story, even long term followers are getting fed up and voicing an opinion (that's opinion, not bullying or being jealous).
When they see a huge extention being done on top of having a new baby, and all the new appliances and furniture that's #gifted and sold to them more will wake up from their chemical induced comas.

This will be her downfall..that and her shitty attitude.
Her throwing shade at where she changes JJ's bummy was confrontational.
Some comments about it looked to be by fans just casually mentioning by experience that it might not be used. They'll think its aimed at them. Imagine being her 'mate', thinking #wereallinthistogether and offering advice and then seeing that story. You'd be gutted.
The public are fickle things, shes breaking them down herself.
Popcorn at the ready guuuys!!🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Curiouscat

This might make me unpopular but can people please stop wishing that the baby cries non stop and screams constantly. That’s the sign of an unhappy/hurting baby and however dishonest his mother is, he’s a little innocent child.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My first post on here. I’ve been a lurker for a few months and am sorry to say I was a fan of Mrs Hinch (not one of the obsessive Army I hasten to add!) I would go to b&m and buy all these products I apparently needed to keep my house sparkly clean and would be obsessive about making sure I had at least one spare bottle of everything for back up. I spent a bloody fortune on swipe ups I didn’t need and It wasn’t until I started following this thread that I realised what a bloody idiot I am! She’s making money out of people like me who were struggling to put food on the table because she promotes hoarding. She feeds on people’s insecurities and encourages her Hinchers to swipe up, buy crap and go into debt. I was playing a small part in making her rich! Well no more! I’ve cleaned my house perfectly well for the past 35 years before Hinch was even born and I will continue to do so with my basic products.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Callingyouout

This is my first time posting on here. I too, like most of us here at some point... got sucked in by Mrs Hinch. I brought a flat in 2017 and I’ve been slowly trying to make it my own over the last couple of years. I’d love to have the money to buy nice things for it. I can barely afford a new photo frame each month! 😂 MH’s page just made me feel depressed that I didn’t have my home as complete as hers, all perfect and in place. I wasn’t admiring the decor and colour palette (the grey and white theme just feels cold and clinical to me), just how everything seemed all done and perfect. The time she spends on cleaning and how tidy everything seems to be.... I wanted that. It just made me feel less perfect, more messy, more untidy than ever before. But I’ve woken up. It’s all BS!!! It’s okay to have a clean home, to take pride in your house, but this has really blown out of proportion now to the point it’s unhealthy and encouraging unhealthy behaviour. Selling shit to the masses, the parcels that come to her everyday. More junk, more stuff you don’t need, putting more thoughts into your brain if not having enough, needing to buy more, clean more. It’s not real life, it’s not healthy! The amount of time she spends on social media too. All these poor young people getting sucked in, going out and buying all this stuff. It’s excessive... adding more toxicity to an already toxic world. And to be honest I feel kinda sorry for her, she’s got in way over her head.... and it’s gunna take a while to dig herself out and I wouldn’t be surprised if she has some mental health issues after this instagram explosion is over. I have to question her ethics.... but I’m not going to get personal and start slating the fact she doesn’t have friends, or her makeup or her looks or whatever. 2 wrongs don’t make a right. My life is imperfect and messy in places, but I’m okay with that. Nothing is perfect. I know she did that post a little while ago about how everything isn’t perfect all the time. So why don’t you show it more often?? Showing off a perfect world is more damaging to your Hinch Army who have tacked into this like a cult! Spending all their money on stuff you can afford or are sent for free, and they are using their minimum wage to buy with! Wouldn’t be surprised if they did a Black Mirror episode on this madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Shutthedoor

Note to all tattlers on this thread.... if you are a hincher, lover of gretel, wash your face with the pink stuff, stuff your bra with dryer sheets, sniff your fake flowers, snuggle into your scrub daddy in bed... then I've made a thread for you and MH in the rave section

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Dizzymichelle

Don't worry handsome mans, once Jamie Junior is here I am sure you will be left alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I do think it's rather sad that a woman of nearly 30, has no friends she can turn to when she's feeling emotional in the days/weeks leading up to the birth of her baby.
Where are all of those bridesmaids?

This is what happens when you invest all of your time and energy into living online rather than living each day in the real world.

Blink and life has passed you by, get out there and speak to those who were once your friends. Don't be talking to a screen for hours on end. It isn't real and won't make you happy

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Galway girl

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂 " Thousands" of her hinchers have messaged her saying the lamp is a good idea... thousands! What a liar!! No time to read messages from her ever loving army or acknowledge gifts... but managed to read thousands of messages in the short t ikme between posting the lamp and now. Just fuck right off 🙄😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Rosierainbow

Hey, new poster but long time lurker here!

I’m afraid to admit that I was fully obsessed with Hinch at the end of last year, I used to love watching her stories and thought she was just a normal woman who loves cleaning. I used to think tattle was just a bitching site, but oh wow I’ve finally seen the light, thank you guys!

I’m a student and have little money, but was unfortunately caught up in buying the minkeh’s and zoflora. She honestly doesn’t care about anyone else, and just wants to make money. She doesn’t like criticism, which I can understand to an extent, but a bit of transparency wouldn’t go a miss Soph! (We all know you read these hiiii!)

I just commented on her recent grid post about the mini printer thing where she said she got it from Argos but gave us an eBay link, obviously exploiting her followers to use the eBay link so she gets a percentage of the sale, and now she’s blocked me, absolutely howling 😂

Ps, I’m also doing my uni exams right now and think I’ve spent more time on tattle lurking at the threads than revising oops ATB

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39