Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope seems as shes reading the comments and on the defensive .. that she shares that ladys justgiving ... I really really hope she doesnt ignore that xx

Reactions: 12
Her masked slipped completely for me when she was ranting about trolls or something and she looked in the cameras to make a “smart” comeback and she pulled a very ugly face and ended with a sarcastic “Hunnies!” It was awful. Unfollowed her then and there. Does anyone recall? What/who the rant was about? It was pre-Gretal, she had the butterflies when she said it. That moment sealed the deal for me. Her mean girl showed and there was no putting that back in the box.

Reactions: 14
Sounds very snappy doesn’t she?

But yet she STILL DOESN'T MENTION #AFF.
You make money off it this way Sophie- be bleeping honest.
Oh she is so full of total tit!
As lots of others have said, just put the argos code on. She has stated she got it from argos yet has put the Ebay swipe on.
She lies so much that I think even she believes the bull tit now.

Reactions: 15
Wonder how long this will stay up

Anyone thought of doing an anti hinch insta? That shares the items she does without all her bull tit lies and swipe ups etc

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sounds very snappy doesn’t she?

But yet she STILL DOESN'T MENTION #AFF.
You make money off it this way Sophie- be bleeping honest.
She’s now deleted it from her story I think because she knows she fucked up by not putting #AFF, honestly wish she’d just be transparent and say she’s getting a percentage of the sale. Just so shady how she chose to do an eBay swipe up and not give the Argos product number or link 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.