Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2x products that are going to end up with one of them having a swipe up.... the dummy boxes.

Note everyone had slagged her off for nothing sensory, or colourful, so out comes the vile lamp.
That defo isn’t staying, doesn’t go with the “boudoir “ feel she has to her room.
God she's really trying hard isn't she... definitely reads here daily! Colourful clothing Sophs! And toys... that's what I want to see. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Think this might have been missed..... on her stories a few months ago she talked about not feeling the baby kick much because of where her placenta is..... I’m fairly sure she’s got placenta previa, which would mean a c section is mandatory, so she’ll have a date set and the way she’s ramping up it’ll be pretty soon
She said she has an anterior placenta, so at the front which means the kicks don't feel as strong. She's not mentioned a previa.

Reactions: 10
So she's already planning on giving the baby a dummy what if he doesn't need one? I'm not against them my eldest never needed one but my youngest did as he had colic so we popped out and got one. We never had them ready and waiting to stuff in their mouths the minute thay were born!

Reactions: 24
So she's already planning on giving the baby a dummy what if he doesn't need one? I'm not against them my eldest never needed one but my youngest did as he had colic so we popped out and got one. We never had them ready and waiting to stuff in their mouths the minute thay were born!
This!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
I was same as you my little one had colic so got him a dummy and he now can’t settle without it, I hadn’t even bought him any dummy’s before he was born

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂 " Thousands" of her hinchers have messaged her saying the lamp is a good idea... thousands! What a liar!! No time to read messages from her ever loving army or acknowledge gifts... but managed to read thousands of messages in the short t ikme between posting the lamp and now. Just duck right off 🙄😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Am I being dopey?

How are these fans messaging her , she has comments turned off .

Feel free to tell me I’m a dozy bugger🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for her baby... is he ever going to be allowed normal, colourful baby toys??? Poor Henry doesn't even have toys. So sad. Poor little mite will only have dull grey soft toys. And even then she probably won't allow them to be in the front room. Play 5 mins then straight into one of the crappy 'ebayer' stair baskets. And will he ever be dressed in any colour other than white, grey and pale blue?? I'm guessing not. It's only ever about what princess Soph wants and likes... duck everything and everyone else. Bet Jamie is sick to his back teeth of all the dull grey too.

Are you reading this Soph???? Go on ... tell us differently... *waits patiently*
Queue bright coloured toys and baby grows on her stories next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Soph, how quickly you forget. It's a good job we are here to remind you, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This might make me unpopular but can people please stop wishing that the baby cries non stop and screams constantly. That’s the sign of an unhappy/hurting baby and however dishonest his mother is, he’s a little innocent child.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
😂😂😂😂 " Thousands" of her hinchers have messaged her saying the lamp is a good idea... thousands! What a liar!! No time to read messages from her ever loving army or acknowledge gifts... but managed to read thousands of messages in the short t ikme between posting the lamp and now. Just duck right off 🙄😂😂😂😂😂
Lies as easily as she breathes.

Reactions: 9
THOUSANDS of MY Hinchers have messaged ME to tell ME how amazing that lamp is. I thought of that. ME. Winging it. 😂😂

Jog on. 1) thousands haven’t messaged you, that really has hurt my sides laughing. But, I suppose even three messages is more than how many friends she has- bless her soul.
2) you didn’t think of that. LITERALLY everyone knows babies need stimulation, and a form of sensory items.
Your comments were FLOODED with comments about how he needs light, and colour etc. Doesn’t take a genius to put a plastic lamp on a table.
3) probably saw it on Pinterest and copied it- like her wedding and house. YOUUUUCHHHHH.

And if you are that chuffed you out aight on a table then duck my life is this going to be a long stretch- but I’m here with my red highlighter for every undisclosed item. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My Mum is one of those that bragged to her friends that she was staying with me to help out but actually did nothing when she got there. She was more of a hindrance than anything, o_O and she stayed for weeks ha ha (we live in different countries).
My mum was exactly the same! Still is! Constantly brags on fb how much time she spends with her handsomes 🤪 but never sees them lol

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.