Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I don't think MH is stupid enough to send messages name calling, using swear words or the likes. There have been screen shots posted in earlier threads where people have sent her messages, one messages in particular where the sender called MH a bleep. And MH replied diplomatically and without the use of profanities or name calling. She was very dignified in her response. Although we know she has a nasty streak and tongue on her. She isn't stupid enough to reply all bitchy to message because she knows how easy it is to screen shot them and she has a public image and persona to protect. So once again #SSOIDT
Exactly. Making up tit like this is perfect for her Hunchers to use as a reason to call us trolls. I want cold, hard facts otherwise we'll have another 'triplets' situation on our hands.

Reactions: 10
Wow,

you guys are almost as bad as you are making Mrs Hinch to be, shaming and putting her down (almost laughable!)
I get that you all want to make sure she is putting all the correct markings on her posts (although I am still unsure why it bothers you so much, no one is holding a gun to anyones head to swipe up and buy all the unnecessary tit that she promotes) but slagging of every "mum" post she makes is getting a little hard for me to read.
I knew the sex of my baby before she was born and she lived in white sleepsuits (it was just a preference) also I found baby kicking uncomfortable at times too, luckily for me I didn't broadcast my life on Instagram!

PS before you all go stark crazy and go on a rampage to me im not on any side I just think if you are calling hinch out on her wrong doings, you should also be open to criticism as your posts are open for all too see
Couldnt agree more about the baby stuff.
Couldnt agree less about the swipe ups and non disclosure of Ads.
Theres a reason we dont like it... its against the rules! Simples!
Theres a reason you dont see product placement on the BBC... they dont pay for advertising. If you advertise then you're making that company money without them having to pay for that promotion. Why is it fair that ITV have to pay and not BBC? Why is it fair that huge multi billion pound companies pay to get their ads on tele but thanks to MH can get it done for free?
Why should she subliminally convince you to buy the products she apparently loves so much.
Its not fair, the law says a consumer should be aware at what they're being sold.
Its not hard, shes made it hard that's all.
Yes she should earn money, why not... but be honest in how you earn it.
If it wasnt that bad what shes doing then why do the ASA issue fines or suspend peoples accounts... because its against the rules!!
Hope that helps. ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Note to all tattlers on this thread.... if you are a hincher, lover of gretel, wash your face with the pink stuff, stuff your bra with dryer sheets, sniff your fake flowers, snuggle into your scrub daddy in bed... then I've made a thread for you and MH in the rave section

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Space tidy isn’t some small little business...it is a very large business that by its own admission has got where it has mostly from social media. They would have had to reward her big to be able to gift that under-stairs cupboard. No doubt she got it gifted and charged them for her to feature it. She wasn’t interested in helping them, she wanted to make herself some money.They are around £1000 for what she had done.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Space tidy isn’t some small little business...it is a very large business that by its own admission has got where it has mostly from social media. They would have had to reward her big to be able to gift that under-stairs cupboard. No doubt she got it gifted and charged them for her to feature it. She wasn’t interested in helping them, she wanted to make herself some money.
So another lie then

Reactions: 6
That photo with the bump is definitely not edited. It was a boomerang first of all not a picture and it's just how skinny she is with a bump

Reactions: 6
Damage limitation on how helpful shes being for small businesses... after ignoring the small businesses 😂😂
Someone on here found that Space tody has been losing followers at a rapid rate- so I dunno why she thinks she’s helping him out? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Personally, I don't think MH is stupid enough to send messages name calling, using swear words or the likes. There have been screen shots posted in earlier threads where people have sent her messages, one messages in particular where the sender called MH a bleep. And MH replied diplomatically and without the use of profanities or name calling. She was very dignified in her response. Although we know she has a nasty streak and tongue on her. She isn't stupid enough to reply all bitchy to message because she knows how easy it is to screen shot them and she has a public image and persona to protect. So once again #SSOIDT
Totally agree.

Reactions: 3
I think marks’s have a fast next day delivery. I’ve ordered online from there in the past during the evening and click and collected the next day
They’re called late tracked deliveries. Not many shops offer them. I work for Royal Mail so they come in in the morning when normally the rest of the stuff is done over night 😂

Reactions: 7
That dream catcher she just shared is the same company as the lady that did this one that was shared on here- that ironically was said she wouldn’t acknowledge the business. And voila. That’s the business she chooses to show on her feed 😂😂😂

And the one she just shared was made a month ago.
Yet he one she made and sent for that beautiful small one for Hinch and that isn’t what has been shared. Funny that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Note to all tattlers on this thread.... if you are a hincher, lover of gretel, wash your face with the pink stuff, stuff your bra with dryer sheets, sniff your fake flowers, snuggle into your scrub daddy in bed... then I've made a thread for you and MH in the rave section
Finally! A thread that mods can redirect the trolls to!

They’re called late tracked deliveries. Not many shops offer them. I work for Royal Mail so they come in in the morning when normally the rest of the stuff is done over night 😂
I love how we have so many different careers on here that can clear stuff up! 😂 anyone from the ASA? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dream catcher she just shared is the same company as the lady that did this one that was shared on here- that ironically was said she wouldn’t acknowledge the business. And voila. That’s the business she chooses to show on her feed 😂😂😂

And the one she just shared was made a month ago.
Yet he one she made and sent for that beautiful small one for Hinch and that isn’t what has been shared. Funny that.
And liked by Ava May aromas. Circle jerk anyone?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.