Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually understand why u have to make a list of what to clean?! I have never made a list.... I just do what needs to be done when it needs to be done! I noticed on one of the followers lists it said shower the kids!! Seriously nobody needs to write that on a list!! It’s just totally pointless!! The only list I ever write is a shopping list!! 🤷‍♀️
See I'm a pointless list maker. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something even if it's ticking off something really obvious 😂 I've done that for years though,not because of Mrs Hinch 😉

Reactions: 18
I put the floor plan on earlier, the makeup room she’s got will be like a cubby hole/hallway empty space as that’s what leads into the 2 new bed rooms, it will be a 4 bed house
I’ve now seen the plans. I reckon she’ll use the “cubby area” still as her make up area. Though I will be surprised if she’ll have the energy in the first couple of months lol

Reactions: 2
Anyone else just love her “make up drawer clean” today... because she Clearly isn’t hinting about wanting gifted makeup🙄, like her tacky free eyelashes she gets 👀😂😂😂
Why would she be hinting about getting more makeup when she has a dresser full to the gunwales?! 😠

Reactions: 3
I’ve now seen the plans. I reckon she’ll use the “cubby area” still as her make up area. Though I will be surprised if she’ll have the energy in the first couple of months lol

I doubt the building work will begin before Autumn depending on how organised they are with their builders and with them having a newborn at home.

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she remove her makeup at night 😫🙈

Did she not say a few weeks ago that the smudgy under eye is the filter?

I think there’s been a misunderstanding. Think she was saying it’s fine for you to feel good about karma in your situation, but regarding shining her halo and going on to body shame was about Mrs Hinch.

But one of her friends called her out on it on that post saying "she was never fat in high school" and she responded with she had put on weight the past few years. So yet again bullshit from the hinch just wanting people to compliment her on her gastic surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wait until that massive open planned living room is full of toys and baby crap, she’ll have wished she’d have put a family/play room in somewhere to go along her instagram friendly living room, my kitchen was extended by the previous owners making it a huge room and half of it it it just wasted space like that massive room probably will be considering she has one sofa and doesn’t like clutter

Reactions: 10
What’s the butterfly filter called she uses? I can’t find it but I’m interested to try it to see what a difference it actually makes.
If you scroll across all the filters, the end one brings you to a library of different ones. It’s in there somewhere (so is the Gretel one and it’s frightening to try it out now that Grinch has tainted it 🤮)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is my first time posting on here. I too, like most of us here at some point... got sucked in by Mrs Hinch. I brought a flat in 2017 and I’ve been slowly trying to make it my own over the last couple of years. I’d love to have the money to buy nice things for it. I can barely afford a new photo frame each month! 😂 MH’s page just made me feel depressed that I didn’t have my home as complete as hers, all perfect and in place. I wasn’t admiring the decor and colour palette (the grey and white theme just feels cold and clinical to me), just how everything seemed all done and perfect. The time she spends on cleaning and how tidy everything seems to be.... I wanted that. It just made me feel less perfect, more messy, more untidy than ever before. But I’ve woken up. It’s all BS!!! It’s okay to have a clean home, to take pride in your house, but this has really blown out of proportion now to the point it’s unhealthy and encouraging unhealthy behaviour. Selling tit to the masses, the parcels that come to her everyday. More junk, more stuff you don’t need, putting more thoughts into your brain if not having enough, needing to buy more, clean more. It’s not real life, it’s not healthy! The amount of time she spends on social media too. All these poor young people getting sucked in, going out and buying all this stuff. It’s excessive... adding more toxicity to an already toxic world. And to be honest I feel kinda sorry for her, she’s got in way over her head.... and it’s gunna take a while to dig herself out and I wouldn’t be surprised if she has some mental health issues after this instagram explosion is over. I have to question her ethics.... but I’m not going to get personal and start slating the fact she doesn’t have friends, or her makeup or her looks or whatever. 2 wrongs don’t make a right. My life is imperfect and messy in places, but I’m okay with that. Nothing is perfect. I know she did that post a little while ago about how everything isn’t perfect all the time. So why don’t you show it more often?? Showing off a perfect world is more damaging to your Hinch Army who have tacked into this like a cult! Spending all their money on stuff you can afford or are sent for free, and they are using their minimum wage to buy with! Wouldn’t be surprised if they did a Black Mirror episode on this madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What’s the odds that when she has the baby her mum will be round cleaning and tidying for her and doing loads of washing. She will feel so ‘blessed’ to have such a lovely mum who does this for her while she catches up on her sleep and bonds with the baby 🙄
This seems a wee bit harsh, my mum did this for me when I had my little one. As much as she could. She came, cleaned, as I napped and was just amazing. I think it’s a mother thing and it’s fairly common. I’d do it for my daughter. I don’t know what I’d have done without her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This seems a wee bit harsh, my mum did this for me when I had my little one. As much as she could. She came, cleaned, as I napped and was just amazing. I think it’s a mother thing and it’s fairly common. I’d do it for my daughter. I don’t know what I’d have done without her.
Yeah... I don't think there's anything wrong with that. We have no kids but friends do and they were so grateful for any help they had. It is amazing how many people will go over to someone's when they have a baby and not even offer to help though.

Reactions: 4
Yeah... I don't think there's anything wrong with that. We have no kids but friends do and they were so grateful for any help they had. It is amazing how many people will go over to someone's when they have a baby and not even offer to help though.
MIL was that way. I had to get up (whilst recovering from an emergency c section) and make tea! I wouldn’t dream of it. Help or bugger off because you’re sapping all my energy 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.