Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ladies,

So I haven’t commented before and have been reading tattle for some time. I finally made an account and just want to say a few things.

I own a company won’t mention what incase she is on here reading this. I’ve contacted this individual in order to send her some thing. I messaged her about 3x she ignored me. (But I know she saw it and I know she messages anyone who says anything bad to her) well anyway our company even offered to PAY for the post... again she ignored us. I left it as that. Few weeks past I thought we message her again to say goodluck with the baby and to keep strong as I human I felt sorry for the woman because she always seems to play the anxiety thing. Guess what she IGNORED that too.. well sorry Beyoncé I didn’t know you was a queen! Get off your high horse, who do you really think you are???

I see she accepts gifts from small brands to show that she is supporting them. Well actually Sophie we know that you only accept these gifts from small family businesses because you want an army behind you! You know that these small accounts talk to each other and you want to show your followers that you are supporting them, but In reality you don’t really give F**k about these shops but showing your fake support to these ships will make your followers think aww wow how kind of Sophie to help... keep playing that card...

My company is a quite big and we work with many many celebrities who work so hard to make their living. so I guess she ignored us because she thinks she’s better than them?

Now, I don’t really care for your cleaning or what products you use. I have been cleaning my house for years!

And also no Sophie you don’t have anxiety, or hold on maybe you do, when people don’t like you or agree with you. You are a disgrace and you are insulting those people who truly suffer from anxiety. People with anxiety do not make stupid videos/stories like you do, people with anxiety do not post so much tit. I for one know people who actually do suffer from anxiety and trust me they wouldn’t be in the public eye because they feel like they are not good enough. But you Sophie you want want want attention and money. Woman you suffer from something different to anxiety!!!

No one has ever ever made me feel this angry or hate in my life! You need to stop!

As a company we have over 100k followers on Instagram so don’t worry we don’t need you!! But as a company who deal with influencers/other brands/ customers on a daily basis I have never met such a crafty influencer. We can’t see one negative comment on your Instagram! Why is this I wonder? Will it show your true colours and other potential brands won’t want to work with you??

Oh and by the way let me explain something to you.. when you do a swipe up with an AD* you CAN NOT say ‘guys this is where I BROUGHT this from.. no Sophie you don’t pay for items if the brand is sending you something as an AD. You are getting paid to sell a product, you have not paid for the product yourself. Therefore, you are misleading and providing false information- probz to show your followers that you pay for things. This has been reported to anyway..

So anyway- since your management does not respond and since you ignore all nice messages and all other brands who are already in a high rank I thought I drop u a line here. Sure you be reading it. Don’t forget to mention you ask £3/4K for each swipe up... unless the business has 2000 followers in which you use them to fake a I’m a good person image by accepting gifts. Your friend with the melting stuff Ava or whatever she is called... never seen more fakeness in my life...

Sorry ladies, I had to write this down. I’m so sick and fed up of this person! We have never ever experienced such nonsense from an influencer. She is not an influencer that we would ever recommend to any of our fellow brands. We too do talk and trust me there are so many of us who agree with tattle! Some that work with her don’t like her too, but if it sells they would do whatever for their own benefit.

I could go on and on about everything, but I won’t I will leave it as that...

Goodluck Sophie for the future- god please if you have some love in your heart donate stuff to a children’s charity and stop accepting big items. Yes, it’s not just you who do it, but other influencers will genuinely blog about the product, review the product, use the product and those mum bloggers don’t have the money you do. You just post about it once, add the AD make your 4K and boom we never see it again... so STOP IT!!

Well done ladies for setting this website...

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Loads of you have been asking about where I got my baby from, heres the swipe up guys.

As for Mum shaming, what working mother who is expecting and still working full time possibly has the time to organise their bloody drawer to those OCD levels? SHES Mum shaming by boasting about all her freebies and making Mums feel bad for the things they dont have or cant afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she reply to us instead of the cult? Is it us or them that she's 'all in this together' with?
But she doesn’t reply to her hinchers in the comments or dm’s but makes time to reply to those who clearly are not impressed by her. That must be a thing, like a narcissist or something. Someone who cannot bare those having negative thoughts about them so put more energy and time into those people then those who already adore them?!

View attachment 20457View attachment 20458I’m not blacking out names coz it’s on a public page anyway, this lady posted 6 hours ago, then the others tagged Hinch..... haven’t seen Hinch sharing it yet! It’s unbelievable that there’s still people out there who actually think that she will do nice stuff like that!!
Someone comment something about comission or #ad etc I’m sure it will be read then. She can’t delete cos I’m sure it will be obvious it’s being ignored cos we know she was in there.

Not sure who this lady is, she also commented on the grid post before when my comments got deleted, but I really like her 😂😂 she could be a fellow tattler, not sure but I like her 😂

View attachment 20415
This was me. I’m blocked now 🙅🏾‍♀️

I thought if I blocked her then she couldn’t get on my page to block me but seems I was wrong 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi ladies,

So I haven’t commented before and have been reading tattle for some time. I finally made an account and just want to say a few things.

I own a company won’t mention what incase she is on here reading this. I’ve contacted this individual in order to send her some thing. I messaged her about 3x she ignored me. (But I know she saw it and I know she messages anyone who says anything bad to her) well anyway our company even offered to PAY for the post... again she ignored us. I left it as that. Few weeks past I thought we message her again to say goodluck with the baby and to keep strong as I human I felt sorry for the woman because she always seems to play the anxiety thing. Guess what she IGNORED that too.. well sorry Beyoncé I didn’t know you was a queen! Get off your high horse, who do you really think you are???

I see she accepts gifts from small brands to show that she is supporting them. Well actually Sophie we know that you only accept these gifts from small family businesses because you want an army behind you! You know that these small accounts talk to each other and you want to show your followers that you are supporting them, but In reality you don’t really give F**k about these shops but showing your fake support to these ships will make your followers think aww wow how kind of Sophie to help... keep playing that card...

My company is a quite big and we work with many many celebrities who work so hard to make their living. so I guess she ignored us because she thinks she’s better than them?

Now, I don’t really care for your cleaning or what products you use. I have been cleaning my house for years!

And also no Sophie you don’t have anxiety, or hold on maybe you do, when people don’t like you or agree with you. You are a disgrace and you are insulting those people who truly suffer from anxiety. People with anxiety do not make stupid videos/stories like you do, people with anxiety do not post so much tit. I for one know people who actually do suffer from anxiety and trust me they wouldn’t be in the public eye because they feel like they are not good enough. But you Sophie you want want want attention and money. Woman you suffer from something different to anxiety!!!

No one has ever ever made me feel this angry or hate in my life! You need to stop!

As a company we have over 100k followers on Instagram so don’t worry we don’t need you!! But as a company who deal with influencers/other brands/ customers on a daily basis I have never met such a crafty influencer. We can’t see one negative comment on your Instagram! Why is this I wonder? Will it show your true colours and other potential brands won’t want to work with you??

Oh and by the way let me explain something to you.. when you do a swipe up with an AD* you CAN NOT say ‘guys this is where I BROUGHT this from.. no Sophie you don’t pay for items if the brand is sending you something as an AD. You are getting paid to sell a product, you have not paid for the product yourself. Therefore, you are misleading and providing false information- probz to show your followers that you pay for things. This has been reported to anyway..

So anyway- since your management does not respond and since you ignore all nice messages and all other brands who are already in a high rank I thought I drop u a line here. Sure you be reading it. Don’t forget to mention you ask £3/4K for each swipe up... unless the business has 2000 followers in which you use them to fake a I’m a good person image by accepting gifts. Your friend with the melting stuff Ava or whatever she is called... never seen more fakeness in my life...

Sorry ladies, I had to write this down. I’m so sick and fed up of this person! We have never ever experienced such nonsense from an influencer. She is not an influencer that we would ever recommend to any of our fellow brands. We too do talk and trust me there are so many of us who agree with tattle! Some that work with her don’t like her too, but if it sells they would do whatever for their own benefit.

I could go on and on about everything, but I won’t I will leave it as that...

Goodluck Sophie for the future- god please if you have some love in your heart donate stuff to a children’s charity and stop accepting big items. Yes, it’s not just you who do it, but other influencers will genuinely blog about the product, review the product, use the product and those mum bloggers don’t have the money you do. You just post about it once, add the AD make your 4K and boom we never see it again... so STOP IT!!

Well done ladies for setting this website...
This is so interesting, thanks for sharing.

I wonder, if she charges £4k for the swipe up, just how much she gets from every sale from that swipe up. I really wish the media would pick up on this, especially with the Argos/ Ebay printer thing.

Reactions: 14
I hope the papers get wind of all this and show her for what she really is! Expose all her lies and maybe her army will listen!

Reactions: 16
What was that Story all about last night about her crying because a baby grow wouldn’t fit somewhere 🙄 ... how about stuffing it in your mouth the next time you think about posting another take-the-Piss-out-your followers (most of whom must be mentally unstable to fall for her shite in the first place). There were no tears, obvs not too upset not to apply a filter, and the story abruptly came to an end when bugboy came in earshot.

I’ve had my eyes open with clean_honest_living. Even last night she did an eBay swipe up even tho Argos are the seller so she can cash in more money. And to charge £3000 for a mention is just a total mindfuck.

So, anyhoo, just a question. Do we think she really is actually pregnant? Despite showing us everything else in her life she has never filmed a scan or hospital appointment. This seems to be the longest pregnancy ever; there’s been no weight gain or bloating (I can stick my tummy out the way she does). I think she has a surrogate.

My final point for now, the email chain from when she was Sophie Bitcher telling another girl to duck off and being abusive was not the little shy retiring persona she likes to portray. Not to mention that post about Berlin and having no respect. I could go in and on and on ...

Reactions: 4
I've also messaged the OP to delete the thread as it can be confusing
Hopefully if Helen/Yep doesn't see it the OP will

They're new, so maybe a tad confused themselves

Reactions: 8
All sorted, the new thread made in error has been deleted and the posters comment moved here.
Thanks for the alerts. 😁

Reactions: 9
Hang on, not many people know what aff means. That doesn’t mean you can swerve the rules and not put it you dozy goat. Why not explain it to people then? In simple terms and just say ‘it means I’m an affiliate so when you buy something, I get a small percentage. People know what bleeping percentage means

So, anyhoo, just a question. Do we think she really is actually pregnant? Despite showing us everything else in her life she has never filmed a scan or hospital appointment. This seems to be the longest pregnancy ever; there’s been no weight gain or bloating (I can stick my tummy out the way she does). I think she has a surrogate.
Yes we think she’s pregnant. the surrogacy speculation has been covered

Reactions: 15
She’ll be pissed off he did stories thanking the Jonas Brothers for making him a millionaire and not her 😂 can’t see him photoshopping pics of him into hers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.