Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see on rhoh live that someone commented saying Hinch had called her a bleep? She didn’t say why.... just wondering if she’s a tattler?
Someone might have already answered, but they could be referring to someone on here who sent the Hunch a DM calling her out for her practices and then calling her a bleep. The Hunch shared the post and the person's name to her stories and she received a fair bit of stick from her lemmings. A few on Tattle supported the poster but a few were quite critical about her poor choice of language because all it did was give the Hunch a way of gaining sympathy because of the 'mean trolls'.

Reactions: 10
As I long long long time Arsenal fan, I’m just so upset to think our family and the Hinchcliffes share the same team. May need to take some time away from social media, it’s that deep [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]
Oh dear, not a good night for you last night either. Thoughts and prayers [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please do report anyone that attempts to moderate, derail or shut down conversation. For very good reasons attempting to moderate is against the rules. If you're concerned with a post just hit report and someone will look at it. I know lots know this but just letting anyone newer know.

If you love Mrs Hinch create a thread in "rave about", theres room for all here

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m just catching up from last night and I just want to say - Soph, the runway thing was said here first a few weeks ago when you bought the entire stock of solar lights in England. I said it and so did some one else. Get your own ideas! Also did anyone else think she sounded so suspicious when she was looking for the football on the TV? Almost like she didn’t believe it was on and he’d gone out for some other reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please do report anyone that attempts to moderate, derail or shut down conversation. For very good reasons attempting to moderate is against the rules. If you're concerned with a post just hit report and someone will look at it. I know lots know this but just letting anyone newer know.

If you love Mrs Hinch create a thread in "rave about", theres room for all here
I really would like it if a fan did start a rave thread, I know I'd find the posts nuts, but in the interest of looking at all sides of a debate, I think it would be really interesting, as long as the 2 threads stuck to their own discussion and not cross over to start rows, asking genuine questions is one thing, but starting rows just derails everything.

Reactions: 14
It was said on here threads ago that her garden resembles a runway 🙄
Yep - I said it and so did someone else. She even referred to the exact aeroplane type landing there I wrote about a few weeks ago on another story she said it looked like a runway. It’s so frigging obvious she gets her ideas from here. Get your own Soph!! I was always taught to be flattered if someone copies you but I ain’t feeling it now 😂

Just quickly, when she said that a crossword/colouring in was a good way to ‘switch off ‘

Switch off from what exactly ?!

Her 12 hour shifts ....oh no wait 🙃

Sorry if this is classed off as off topic
I thought the same. And we were talking on here about how she maybe needs to take time off from social media. Even for a few hours. Then she says stuff about switching off 🤔.....👋🏻 Hey Soph!!!
She slates us, gets her army to call us trolls and bullies (when we are not - we just don’t agree with her actions etc. We don’t hate the woman) but gets all her “witty” phrases and her “amazing” ideas.....from here!!!!! 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I got blocked from the Hinch group I was on... Not sure what I said specifically. Haha.
I got blocked months and months ago, because I said was going to try a Minky but was going to order it myself and not through the swipe up....how pathetic is her bloody sister. I wasn’t nasty about it or anything, it was just a comment when someone was posting a screenshot of them from her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really would like it if a fan did start a rave thread, I know I'd find the posts nuts, but in the interest of looking at all sides of a debate, I think it would be really interesting, as long as the 2 threads stuck to their own discussion and not cross over to start rows, asking genuine questions is one thing, but starting rows just derails everything.
If anything, it'll be a great way of playing 'Hincher bingo' because whenever I see any positive discussion about her, the same points always come up (although, the same could be said about the 'rant' thread [emoji23])

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s breakfast is nutritious ‘Special K’ ! A few days ago when she said she was having her ‘cereal’, I thought it looked like Special K....and today she reveals it is. In these last few days...which I guess it is before the birth ( I’m thinking next week very pretty likely or at the latest the following week) you would think she would be really pushing nutritious food in her belly, to up her energy levels and get her ready for the trauma of birth. Oh...and she’s at the table......again 😉😉👏👏😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
SERIOUS QUESTION GUYYYSSS

What is going on with Hunch and B & M??

The other week she was gonna attempt to go to B&M........Never happened! She went to wilkos instead 🤔

She’s managed to get her nails done, go for scans, go to wilkos, morrisons/tesco and Boots but still no attempt to go to B&M 💁🏽‍♀️

Is she barred out?

Is there hundreds of hinchers waiting outside for a glimpse of their leader?

Have they fell out?

Have they stopped paying her?

I really need to know! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has absolutely no idea what’s coming btw -

Yes she’s a new mum , yes she will probs get ripped to shreds from mumsnet 😂 but the reality of as soon as that baby hits 8 weeks all her “pals” that are desperate to see him and can’t wait to help babysit will duck off and she will be incredibly lonely

Reactions: 15
I was ALMOST starting to feel sorry for her until that swipe up for the little printer. I’d have had so much more respect for her if she had just shared the catalogue number. I’m disgusted 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Why is she hinching her saucepans she doesn't cook! What exactly is hinching your saucepans anyway? And I didn't think she had any as her cupboards are full of zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions so if they don’t like her giant lashes or claws for nails they are entitled to say they don’t like them, also the wedding pics yes they got married last year but what normal person shows their wedding photos every week? It’s not normal and it’s weird.

The thing that pisses me off about grinch is that she will always come up smelling of roses no matter what she does, she’ll always the odd few weird followers who treat her like a queen, even before all this she had fancy holidays, decent new car, expensive house and once all this hinching tit is done she’ll still have a nice car, holidays and a bigger house and abit more bob in her pocket, she’s one of these people that’s never had to work hard a day in her life, never struggled, been treated a princess and it’s always everyone else’s fault as to why she has problems or no friends. She will always be a show off and she’s always been one of them IT girls, who’s popular but a right witch too.

You wanna go public expect criticism.
Yeah she would fall in tit and come up smelling of roses. Or in Scotland ... she would fall in the Clyde n come oot with a salmon in her mooth (mouth) 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.