Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dummy reduce the risk of SIDS so who cares if she gives them at a minute old or 6 weeks. In the grand scheme of things it's ridiculous. If baby dosnt want them he will spit them out.
It really winds me up people who disagree with dummies. I took my 6 week old baby to work today and one of the women there said he doesn’t need a dummy and tried to take it out. I was like it’s MY baby your annoying cow. Sorry not hinch related πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I put the floor plan on earlier, the makeup room she’s got will be like a cubby hole/hallway empty space as that’s what leads into the 2 new bed rooms, it will be a 4 bed house
Sorry just saw this didn’t mean to repeat!

Reactions: 2
Don’t make me start hating you range 😞😞 (sorry if this has been posted, I’m only on page 2 and need to catch up )

I’ll also bet the baby gets called Oscar (someone mentioned it on page 1?)
Ahhh man I love the range. Not anymore 😜

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t actually understand why u have to make a list of what to clean?! I have never made a list.... I just do what needs to be done when it needs to be done! I noticed on one of the followers lists it said shower the kids!! Seriously nobody needs to write that on a list!! It’s just totally pointless!! The only list I ever write is a shopping list!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I had to read it again as I thought it said shaver the kids!!! Little monkeys

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really winds me up people who disagree with dummies. I took my 6 week old baby to work today and one of the women there said he doesn’t need a dummy and tried to take it out. I was like it’s MY baby your annoying cow. Sorry not hinch related πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I dislike the off topics that arise but I’m a staunch supporter of whatever helps a baby and mum so I’ll stick my beak in.

Dummies help and soothe a fractious baby , they are a god send.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dislike the off topics that arise but I’m a staunch supporter of whatever helps a baby and mum so I’ll stick my beak in.

Dummies help and soothe a fractious baby , they are a god send.
I had a dummy until I was 8 years old πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What will the daft cow do if snap chat remove the queen of hearts filter?
(Please God let this happen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else just love her β€œmake up drawer clean” today... because she Clearly isn’t hinting about wanting gifted makeupπŸ™„, like her tacky free eyelashes she gets πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
All three of my children had dunmies, I haven’t a problem with dummies either. Getting them off the dummy is the problem πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
What will the daft cow do if snap chat remove the queen of hearts filter?
(Please God let this happen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»)
What’s the butterfly filter called she uses? I can’t find it but I’m interested to try it to see what a difference it actually makes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.