Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dirty Joan

Isn’t the football “we” she’s referring to the same “we” she uses when she’s collectively referring to her brainwashed army with things like “we did it guys” and “we’re all in this together”.... ?? Hypocrite much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Loads of you have been asking about where I got my baby from, heres the swipe up guys.

As for Mum shaming, what working mother who is expecting and still working full time possibly has the time to organise their bloody drawer to those OCD levels? SHES Mum shaming by boasting about all her freebies and making Mums feel bad for the things they dont have or cant afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dizzymichelle

Oh Soph, how quickly you forget. It's a good job we are here to remind you, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Littlesunfish

She’s so predictable and getting so boring now. She’s like a TV series that has had one season too long and should have been cancelled. And I wish to god she’d stop playing the mental health card when ever she thinks she is losing support from her army.
People get emotional etc but that’s not mental health problems Soph. That’s called normal fluctuations in hormones. I wouldn’t wish a mental health condition on anyone. It’s not a badge of honour and certainly doesn’t make you more relatable. Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions so if they don’t like her giant lashes or claws for nails they are entitled to say they don’t like them, also the wedding pics yes they got married last year but what normal person shows their wedding photos every week? It’s not normal and it’s weird.

The thing that pisses me off about grinch is that she will always come up smelling of roses no matter what she does, she’ll always the odd few weird followers who treat her like a queen, even before all this she had fancy holidays, decent new car, expensive house and once all this hinching shit is done she’ll still have a nice car, holidays and a bigger house and abit more bob in her pocket, she’s one of these people that’s never had to work hard a day in her life, never struggled, been treated a princess and it’s always everyone else’s fault as to why she has problems or no friends. She will always be a show off and she’s always been one of them IT girls, who’s popular but a right bitch too.

You wanna go public expect criticism.

Reactions: 36

Homely92

Just sick of her bull shit to be honest.

Keeps cracking on that she is a normal girl etc.. no Sophie you are not.
You CHOSE this life and influencing crap. Don't spout to your followers about sleepless nights etc.

Try being up at 5am everyday, going to work a full 8 hour shift, coming home and then having to clean, do dinner etc.. yes i am pregnant too but this is what NORMAL people do! You don't work. You don't HAVE a set alarm to go to work, you can get up at 10am after a sleepless night and nap at 2pm and guess what real people with jobs can't.

Her and Jamie are loaded even before all this with a helicopter proposal etc..

I would rather watch stories about cleaning with those who fit it around normal lifestyles.

Sorry just plain sick of her bullshit.

This is why i like little miss mops. I dunno what the opinion of her on here is. But she actually cleans and she's got a real life
I did like her but she was up Hinchs ass so much yet slagged her off? Seemed to ally with her to gain the followers.
She was shady with how much money she made as well from her swipe ups not stating ad etc..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She’ll be thinking about her outburst from yesterday and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear her say she’s feeling down and a bit sad today, using emotional manipulation to keep the fans on side.

Last edited:

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
She’ll be thinking about her outburst from yesterday and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear her say she’s feeling down and emotional today, using emotional manipulation to keep the fans on side.
Yes I was going to say expect an anxiety attack today. She camt keep her hormones in check so expect some more outbursts like yesterday.
I can picture her at home walking around ranting at Jamie and him saying I know love and half listening while she repeats her self and about how awful insta mums are. 😂
And her What happened to helping each other out comment.. Well Sophie who have you helped out. Have you done a giveaway. Have you donated stuff to a women's refuge. Have you interacted and liked any of your fans insta comments.
Nope. So the absolute cheek of her to expect other peoples help ✌

MrsEvil

I think she will end up with postnatal depression. She doesn't have any support system at all apart from her mother who works so won't be there for her 24/7. If she's lonely now, just wait till the baby is born. I actually feel sorry for her 🤦‍♀️
Post natal depression isn’t situational though. People with all the support in the world still get it and people with no support don’t. It’s hormones etc. Loneliness isn’t the same as post natal depression.

I do feel quite uneasy about all this, hope the baby has colic, hope he shits all over her etc. I actually hope she has a lovely birth and that she takes to motherhood really well. Its hard enough when you have a child without issues such as colic, illnesses, allergies and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

But I do think if shes going to react that way every time she gets told by the internet mums and/or her hinchers that there’s a better way to do things then she’s going to come crashing down pretty hard. If she doesn’t realise that pretty much everything about parenting has people with strong and opposing views, that no matter what you do you will offend someone, she’s screwed. No way on earth I’d put my parenting out there for 2.5M anonymous people to comment on. I’m just waiting for the backlash from her army on dummies/weaning/sleep training etc etc. She’ll have them fighting amongst themselves as half of them will agree with what she’s doing and the other half will hate it.

And I’d be very interested to see how her cleaning routine changes around the baby. Is she really going to be spraying his cot bedding with detoll/Zoflora/febreeze/lenor every day? Surely even her army aren’t going to put up with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I think the saddest thing for me and that winds me up the most is she relies on her audience not being the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean take Lou for example, I know she’s not widely discussed on here and there’s a thread etc but it’s related. She is a prime example of grinchs’ audience whom she relies on; fiercely defensive women and mothers to do her dirty work, messaging people to protect their messiah while she completely exploits their naivety. That’s what pisses me off, that she’s allowing these people to look like complete twats defending lies and then they blame themselves for not seeing it sooner when they end up here. That’s the sad thing

Ozilla

Just got chance to go over to her page to look at the comments, all squeaky clean, everything questioning her practises or with a different opinion erased. No discussion allowed. Shocking. Thanks to those who posted them here.
So the thread was “Hinched”? *runs away*

• Haha

Curiouscat

I was ALMOST starting to feel sorry for her until that swipe up for the little printer. I’d have had so much more respect for her if she had just shared the catalogue number. I’m disgusted 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Wow,

you guys are almost as bad as you are making Mrs Hinch to be, shaming and putting her down (almost laughable!)
I get that you all want to make sure she is putting all the correct markings on her posts (although I am still unsure why it bothers you so much, no one is holding a gun to anyones head to swipe up and buy all the unnecessary shit that she promotes) but slagging of every "mum" post she makes is getting a little hard for me to read.
I knew the sex of my baby before she was born and she lived in white sleepsuits (it was just a preference) also I found baby kicking uncomfortable at times too, luckily for me I didn't broadcast my life on Instagram!

PS before you all go stark crazy and go on a rampage to me im not on any side I just think if you are calling hinch out on her wrong doings, you should also be open to criticism as your posts are open for all too see
Couldnt agree more about the baby stuff.
Couldnt agree less about the swipe ups and non disclosure of Ads.
Theres a reason we dont like it... its against the rules! Simples!
Theres a reason you dont see product placement on the BBC... they dont pay for advertising. If you advertise then you're making that company money without them having to pay for that promotion. Why is it fair that ITV have to pay and not BBC? Why is it fair that huge multi billion pound companies pay to get their ads on tele but thanks to MH can get it done for free?
Why should she subliminally convince you to buy the products she apparently loves so much.
Its not fair, the law says a consumer should be aware at what they're being sold.
Its not hard, shes made it hard that's all.
Yes she should earn money, why not... but be honest in how you earn it.
If it wasnt that bad what shes doing then why do the ASA issue fines or suspend peoples accounts... because its against the rules!!
Hope that helps. ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 32

SareBear

So before I knew about Tattle I was just researching Mrs Hinch and coming across stuff on tinternet and saw that they had patented the phrase #hincharmy

Just had a little look today and Bugboy has put a trademark on it for Class 25 which is clothing. Bet you 1 million followers (which I don’t have) 😂 they will have a clothing range out before long.....

96CAAC2C-C5D7-4FD9-B559-9F9106304F16.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31