Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me laugh in a sad way 😂I remember being ultra tidy before my first child. I Remember nesting and putting everything in order in the drawers and thinking I’m going to be the best organised mum in the world it’s easy! 😂😂😂😂 HA!!! As soon as she was born that went out of the window. I didn’t give a rats sh*t! I was more occupied with a screaming baby 24/7 😂😂 Ah but wait! That ain’t gonna happen to grinch face is it 😂😂😂😂😂

Bet she’s gonna be one of these: My baby’s the quietest calmest baby I the world 😂 In reality you think sod this tit! 😂
I was the same I ironed all the muslins I had thinking they looked great in perfect squares, once he was born they were never ironed again and covered in stains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the saddest thing for me and that winds me up the most is she relies on her audience not being the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean take Lou for example, I know she’s not widely discussed on here and there’s a thread etc but it’s related. She is a prime example of grinchs’ audience whom she relies on; fiercely defensive women and mothers to do her dirty work, messaging people to protect their messiah while she completely exploits their naivety. That’s what pisses me off, that she’s allowing these people to look like complete twats defending lies and then they blame themselves for not seeing it sooner when they end up here. That’s the sad thing
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏼

Reactions: 10
I agree it is very creepy. I used a few things she does for years before the grinch was ever given her platform, flash bathroom, cif wipes and lenor are just a few examples. But I absolutely refuse to buy them now, I don’t even want to give a penny that may end up in that money grabbing witch’s pocket. Which I believe with certain P&G products this will probably happen.
The army are a cult, they all have to be the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
Method is better anyway I love the clementine kitchen one no headaches from that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the saddest thing for me and that winds me up the most is she relies on her audience not being the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean take Lou for example, I know she’s not widely discussed on here and there’s a thread etc but it’s related. She is a prime example of grinchs’ audience whom she relies on; fiercely defensive women and mothers to do her dirty work, messaging people to protect their messiah while she completely exploits their naivety. That’s what pisses me off, that she’s allowing these people to look like complete twats defending lies and then they blame themselves for not seeing it sooner when they end up here. That’s the sad thing
Her posts on stories are cyclical, it goes product placement, giggling, this is so wonderful, I love you all, swipe up (x56), negative comments, posts on Tattle, tears, refers back to wedding, tears, I'm innocent and just a baby girl out in the big wide world learning, tears, Gretel rant, love my Army, tears of joy, messages of support, product placement, and repeat the cycle. Making people feel they are your best friend is standard sales patter.

Issue she will have is as this cycle gets shorter, it also becomes more obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some has just liked all my recent tweets about Mrs Hinch on twitter then followed me ....are you here new follower ? 👀👀 if so hi!! I don’t wanna say your username just in case 😂 but it starts with Mrs

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree it is very creepy. I used a few things she does for years before the grinch was ever given her platform, flash bathroom, cif wipes and lenor are just a few examples. But I absolutely refuse to buy them now, I don’t even want to give a penny that may end up in that money grabbing witch’s pocket. Which I believe with certain P&G products this will probably happen.
The army are a cult, they all have to be the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's no bad thing, it's all tested on animals anyway so a good excuse to make a change. Try Method or Astonish, or even making your own cleaning spray 🙂

Reactions: 8
I’ve just checked my Twitter , see if you type Mrs Hinch into the search bar she’s getting ripped to shreds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This isn't my 1st post, but I really needed to say this... I was sucked in by the hype, I own the book, I even met her on the book tour. I thought you were so kind and considerate that day. Then I posted my meet and greet, and I got hate filled DM's. "1st REAL Minky you've ever owned, all you ever show is them Ebay knockoffs, your not a true Hincher... so jealous you met her, considering you hardly ever use the products she recommends, you took a place a true hincher would have given anything for... wow, you could have made a effort meeting her but I guess she's stunning, so of course your never going to look good beside the queen of clean." I reached out to you, and nothing! In fact I've never had a reply, ever. Which is fine, but to come on here last night, and see that you have the time to instantly message people who questioned your Ebay argos link... but you dont have time for "your hinchers". I ended up back in councilling, not only from this, but it was part of the cause. And my qualified councillor, listened and said that without knowing you, but hearing of your behaviour, you seem very narcissistic. And after seeing what you did last night, I agree. I'm in a much better place right now. I deleted my Instagram account, unfollowed you and other hinch accounts. My home is... wait for it.... still clean! Less products, less money spent, and I am happier. But you will take none of the credit for that, your book did not hinch me happy, cleaning, family, friends helped me get back to feeling happy. So all the best to you and your growing family. But you've lost a whole family of hinchers here, we have all unfollowed, and tell everyone we meet to be careful not to be sucked in.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
This isn't my 1st post, but I really needed to say this... I was sucked in by the hype, I own the book, I even met her on the book tour. I thought you were so kind and considerate that day. Then I posted my meet and greet, and I got hate filled DM's. "1st REAL Minky you've ever owned, all you ever show is them Ebay knockoffs, your not a true Hincher... so jealous you met her, considering you hardly ever use the products she recommends, you took a place a true hincher would have given anything for... wow, you could have made a effort meeting her but I guess she's stunning, so of course your never going to look good beside the queen of clean." I reached out to you, and nothing! In fact I've never had a reply, ever. Which is fine, but to come on here last night, and see that you have the time to instantly message people who questioned your Ebay argos link... but you dont have time for "your hinchers". I ended up back in councilling, not only from this, but it was part of the cause. And my qualified councillor, listened and said that without knowing you, but hearing of your behaviour, you seem very narcissistic. And after seeing what you did last night, I agree. I'm in a much better place right now. I deleted my Instagram account, unfollowed you and other hinch accounts. My home is... wait for it.... still clean! Less products, less money spent, and I am happier. But you will take none of the credit for that, your book did not hinch me happy, cleaning, family, friends helped me get back to feeling happy. So all the best to you and your growing family. But you've lost a whole family of hinchers here, we have all unfollowed, and tell everyone we meet to be careful not to be sucked in.
Good on you!
She's showing her true colours and day by day more people are seeing it

I can see a DM article "The Rise and Fall of Mrs Hinch" in the nearby future

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some has just liked all my recent tweets about Mrs Hinch on twitter then followed me ....are you here new follower ? 👀👀 if so hi!! I don’t wanna say your username just in case 😂 but it starts with Mrs
I've had a Mrs liking my tweet too! 👋👋👋

Reactions: 6
I have never known anyone so obsessed by her wedding.

Also over the last few days I've realised how passive aggressive she is and don't even get me started on that bloody Gretel filter!
I think she's just 'earning' her baby photos. So much exposure for photographer = free baby pics.

Reactions: 8
Don’t be silly that would mean she gives a tit about someone other than herself. Which we all know she doesn’t.
She’s got no idea of the struggles some people have, real struggles. Not the I’ve ran out of cif wipes struggle. (Which she hasn’t btw, there in a basket under the kitchen sink)

I reckon she will possibly donate stuff but that’s only because she’s being called out on it! But can u imagine the endless stories after she has donated!! “Look how great and generous I am” 🙄
By her donation tally so far it would probably be 1 onesie. Remember the sole Zoflora bottle she donated?

Reactions: 2
She makes me laugh in a sad way 😂I remember being ultra tidy before my first child. I Remember nesting and putting everything in order in the drawers and thinking I’m going to be the best organised mum in the world it’s easy! 😂😂😂😂 HA!!! As soon as she was born that went out of the window. I didn’t give a rats sh*t! I was more occupied with a screaming baby 24/7 😂😂 Ah but wait! That ain’t gonna happen to grinch face is it 😂😂😂😂😂

Bet she’s gonna be one of these: My baby’s the quietest calmest baby I the world 😂 In reality you think sod this tit! 😂
Her mum and Jamie will take care of baby so that she can keep on hinching.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.