Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see shes still got her bath bombs right next door to the loo... picking up all the poo particles šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The swipe up was for EBay, but it was still Argos selling it? It wouldnā€™t surprise me if she had brought in on EBay from Argos. I know Iā€™ve purchased items before and collected at the local Argos. So she may not be being 100% dishonest on this one. I may be wrong šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
New grid post about the orange gloves. Says she wears them most days although we know from her stories and highlights that's not actually true.... shes just telling you that so you buy it. Bog standard sales technique
I see sheā€™s no longer tagging #hincharmy

Reactions: 4
My first post on here. Iā€™ve been a lurker for a few months and am sorry to say I was a fan of Mrs Hinch (not one of the obsessive Army I hasten to add!) I would go to b&m and buy all these products I apparently needed to keep my house sparkly clean and would be obsessive about making sure I had at least one spare bottle of everything for back up. I spent a bloody fortune on swipe ups I didnā€™t need and It wasnā€™t until I started following this thread that I realised what a bloody idiot I am! Sheā€™s making money out of people like me who were struggling to put food on the table because she promotes hoarding. She feeds on peopleā€™s insecurities and encourages her Hinchers to swipe up, buy crap and go into debt. I was playing a small part in making her rich! Well no more! Iā€™ve cleaned my house perfectly well for the past 35 years before Hinch was even born and I will continue to do so with my basic products.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The swipe up was for EBay, but it was still Argos selling it? It wouldnā€™t surprise me if she had brought in on EBay from Argos. I know Iā€™ve purchased items before and collected at the local Argos. So she may not be being 100% dishonest on this one. I may be wrong šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I saw a comment on her grid post asking about the printer.... canā€™t see it anymore so looks like itā€™s been deleted... if Hinch has deleted it then that doesnā€™t look very honest šŸ˜‚

My first post on here. Iā€™ve been a lurker for a few months and am sorry to say I was a fan of Mrs Hinch (not one of the obsessive Army I hasten to add!) I would go to b&m and buy all these products I apparently needed to keep my house sparkly clean and would be obsessive about making sure I had at least one spare bottle of everything for back up. I spent a bloody fortune on swipe ups I didnā€™t need and It wasnā€™t until I started following this thread that I realised what a bloody idiot I am! Sheā€™s making money out of people like me who were struggling to put food on the table because she promotes hoarding. She feeds on peopleā€™s insecurities and encourages her Hinchers to swipe up, buy crap and go into debt. I was playing a small part in making her rich! Well no more! Iā€™ve cleaned my house perfectly well for the past 35 years before Hinch was even born and I will continue to do so with my basic products.
Welcome x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No she said she got hers from Argos and gave the link for Ebay. When you click on the link it sends to to the argos shop in Ebay. I thought it was bad enough sending people elsewhere, but now its Argos anyway she could have just given the product code. Anything to make money and keep them 30 day cookies going

Reactions: 12
On her very recent post someone wrote to be honest your posts are getting very boring and it seemed that the moment I read it , it suddenly disappeared?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey, new poster but long time lurker here!

Iā€™m afraid to admit that I was fully obsessed with Hinch at the end of last year, I used to love watching her stories and thought she was just a normal woman who loves cleaning. I used to think tattle was just a bitching site, but oh wow Iā€™ve finally seen the light, thank you guys!

Iā€™m a student and have little money, but was unfortunately caught up in buying the minkehā€™s and zoflora. She honestly doesnā€™t care about anyone else, and just wants to make money. She doesnā€™t like criticism, which I can understand to an extent, but a bit of transparency wouldnā€™t go a miss Soph! (We all know you read these hiiii!)

I just commented on her recent grid post about the mini printer thing where she said she got it from Argos but gave us an eBay link, obviously exploiting her followers to use the eBay link so she gets a percentage of the sale, and now sheā€™s blocked me, absolutely howling šŸ˜‚

Ps, Iā€™m also doing my uni exams right now and think Iā€™ve spent more time on tattle lurking at the threads than revising oops ATB

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So this image only declares it as an AD for the gloves.

It does NOT declare the product placements for the items in the basket, the basket itself. The bath bombs which were gifted and some off eBay. Doesnā€™t state the box from b&m thatā€™s product placement. The lantern sheā€™s declared before months ago.
The shampoo bottles that were gifted. The board in the bath.

Iā€™m sure this will be followed with ā€œIā€™ve had hundreds of messages asking me where I got xyz from... hereā€™s a swipe upā€.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
When she puts a grid post up she must sit and watch all the comments so she can delete any negative ones straight away!

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on all her stories. Wtf šŸ¤­
Sheā€™s loosing the plot! Could be down to hormones.
Something thatā€™s reallh pissing me off is why she keeps saying she looks such a mess when sheā€™s made herself that way with the Gretal filter?? Itā€™s like when she done the insta vs reality, it was insta vs snap chat!

Honestly that woman is a psychologists dream! Are they any qualified mental health people on here that can give a rough diagnosis? Something is wrong with her (body dismorphia & Ed aside) I just canā€™t put my finger on it

Reactions: 1
I saw a comment on her grid post asking about the printer.... canā€™t see it anymore so looks like itā€™s been deleted... if Hinch has deleted it then that doesnā€™t look very honest šŸ˜‚

Welcome x
Haha that was me that commented about the printer and now sheā€™s blocked me. Think itā€™s hilarious how people are still believing all her bs and think sheā€™s still ā€˜the girl next door, who is a hairdresser and loves cleaning her houseā€™ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bless the hinch army desperately commenting arse licking replies to her post in the hope that she will notice and respond. How have they not realised that she will never reply to them? It's like when there's a bad boy and all the girls want to be the one he notices.

Then there's the ones who take it upon themselves to reply to people go are asking Mrs hinch directly a question.

Reactions: 11
I was the same! Now Iā€™m back to the ways that did me, my husband & 4 kids ok for 25 years. Iā€™ll never get sucked in by these ā€˜influencersā€™ again!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else absolutely desperate to reply to her "hinchers" but dont want to risk getting blocked šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Genuine ASA question. Firstly I 100% agree about how two faced she is. And the siding obvious product placement, especially at her mum's today. However, do people really have to keep #ing every single picture/story if the items have already been acknowledged? Seems alot of admin and hassle. But without it her house would be empty! Genuine question!

Reactions: 3
Space tidy isnā€™t some small little business...it is a very large business that by its own admission has got where it has mostly from social media. They would have had to reward her big to be able to gift that under-stairs cupboard. No doubt she got it gifted and charged them for her to feature it. She wasnā€™t interested in helping them, she wanted to make herself some money.They are around Ā£1000 for what she had done.
She made it sound like the company was an almost one man band who she was helping to get his business out there!! šŸ˜§ ooooh sheā€™s clever šŸ˜”

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone else absolutely desperate to reply to her "hinchers" but dont want to risk getting blocked šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Haha, all the time, I would love to start posting the truth about her, but know I will get blocked!!!

Soph we are all watching you,šŸ‘€ but you can't see us šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.