Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Her pushing the asa highlight back reminds me of when you were younger and you’d say something on msn and then notice someone was looking over your shoulder so you’d just press space and enter until it was off screen

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SunshineRae

VIP Member
APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR THE LONG POST....
Next time I decide to have a bit of a digital detox during the day, I will think again....TAKEN ME AGES TO CATCH UP. These threads just flow, but I do love it really.
Does anyone else get a feeling of dread when they go on someone's (not just Hinch's) Insta stories to catch up and rather a few dashes at the top, there's about a hundred tiny dots indicating you are going to be there for about an hour watching a load of shit (mostly) lol?
I know a few others have said today, but I absolutely HATE Gretal!! I'm irritated before she even starts speaking. Really rubs me up the wrong way.

@Dizzymichelle your videos are brilliant! Please keep them coming, they really make me laugh 😂

@Meg78 Hinch has mentioned that she has an anterior placenta, but it doesn't always mean it will result in placenta praevia as often as the baby/bump grows the placenta stretches upwards with it. Sometimes it will grow downwards, but I think if she had PP we would definitely know about it. However, with all the extra scans she is having I guess this is something they could also be monitoring.
I also don't think she will be induced early unless there is a medical need - unnecessary intervention can cause more complications in itself and I think if she was having an elective section she would be asking her Hinchers for advice etc. Just my two pennyworth.

@Hidhoe I don't think we can or should predict someone having PND. I actually think she is very lucky and has a lot of support - more than many. As much as we joke about Jamie, he seems like a very dedicated, patient and supportive partner and I think he will definitely pull his weight when the baby arrives. He's a more supportive partner, than many I have seen. She also has her Mum and Dad who are very visible with their support, a sister, and Jamie's family (albeit, in the wings). I know we don't see many friends but I'm sure there are some but regardless, it's important, especially in the early days/weeks to just keep to your baby bubble with a select few close by to offer you emotional, physical and practical help so you can just focus on recovering, sleeping, feeding, snuggling and bonding with baby. PND is caused by a real mix of mainly hormonal changes alongside psychological, emotional and social factors. It is complex and a horrible, lonely experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone (not saying that anyone here would).
Hopefully her community Midwives and Health Visitor will keep a close eye, especially knowing her life is largely dominated by Instagram and knowing how damaging social media can be to the average person. They will also point her in the direction of local classes and groups where she can hopefully find other mums for support and perhaps some will even become real friends.
Who knows, maybe Motherhood will give her a whole new outlook on life and what is important and to be valued.

I know this has gone off topic but it leads onto something else I wanted to say. We often apologise when this happens, and I know the point of this is to discuss the negatives of Mrs Hinch but I just think it goes to show that we have a good group of people who have become familiar to each other and who we look forward to chatting to and enjoy each others humour and opinions. I know some will say "ok well move the chit chat to another thread" but I'm just making the point that it's not always a bad thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Katya

She should change the font on that disclosure, it's really hard to read.
I commented on her latest grid post and received an inbox, I haven’t replied anymore as I’m tired and my brain isn’t functioning so I have no good replies in mind lol x
"I couldn't be any clearer than that." Yes, you could. You could start by not using the one font that is infamous for being difficult to read, you absolute fucking walnut!

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
SERIOUS QUESTION GUYYYSSS

What is going on with Hunch and B & M??

The other week she was gonna attempt to go to B&M........Never happened! She went to wilkos instead 🤔

She’s managed to get her nails done, go for scans, go to wilkos, morrisons/tesco and Boots but still no attempt to go to B&M 💁🏽‍♀️

Is she barred out?

Is there hundreds of hinchers waiting outside for a glimpse of their leader?

Have they fell out?

Have they stopped paying her?

I really need to know! 😩

• Haha

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Oh yeah Shes against body shaming. Except for the tweet where she slagged off her old school class mate who had gained weight and told her to 😘 your now size 8 arse. Eh Mrs Hinch.

Also of course you wouldnt offer advice to a mum
YOU DONT HAVE ANY ADVICE BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE 🙄🙄
I need a Xanax

Reactions: 29

Dizzymichelle

She will always love you Henry...but 16 weeks later she has stolen the mood lamp she gave you (that she said you loved) and has given it to Baby Hinch for his bummy table.

20190529_180458.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Louiser

I’m not really into bashing her for her image or whatever, if she has had work done and things that’s up to her, I think she’s a pretty girl. Not going to ever think anything of her friends or lack of or the time she spends with her mum, takes all sorts to be honest, every ones different.

Also not really for me to question why she might act certain ways even though she says she has anxiety, I don’t know much about the condition but I appreciate it probably is for a psychiatrist to break that down and understand what gets to some people.

I am not yet sure on my stance on her as a sales person, I have worked in sales myself and know when your mortgage payment depends on it you can become a different person, if its your job you just do it. I suppose this is not fair if its not disclosed someone is in it just to ‘sell’. There’s some pretty successful people out there just for ‘sales’ that are open and honest about it so I don’t really see how any of this fits with ASA guidelines if you aren’t open with the fact you’re for ‘sales’ and make up a whole persona to fool people that’s where a line is crossed. At least I wore a name badge with my job title on.

So,
My real beef with all this is,
Damage to the environment, Mrs Hinch is basically the total opposite of all the good work many people out there are doing at the moment trying to get us to reduce plastic waste and the use of chemicals. As fast as that movement gains ground she and her followers are undoing everything. Not once have I heard her acknowledge waste / recycling / reducing chemical cleaners. This is a point raised many times to her and not once has she acknowledged that criticism. If you’re going to be an influencer (or a secret sales fibber) you need to answer this. We now know she is happy to speak out about trolls and mum shaming, why not this?

Finally, some of her tips have been outed as dangerous. One that springs to mind is the use of diluted fabric softener on soft furnishings and how this can make them very flammable. This will have been brought to her attention, she also doesn’t seem do it any more but I have never once heard her retract her advise and ask others to stop doing it. What will happen if an awful fire ruins someone’s life and says “I just followed Mrs Hinch”. Everyone makes mistakes, fair enough if when she was spraying it everywhere she didn’t know it was dangerous but now she does I don’t agree with leaving it up to everyone else to right the damage she has caused and explain the dangers. I see many other influencers posting it on their story when they were never the ones to do it in the first place!!!

Sorry that was so long, rant over. And breathe.

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
It’s sad to think that half of her genuine engagement of story views is literally us watching to get material and screenshots 😂

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I can’t seem to find the tweet screenshot of her saying about her size 8 arse but in these other tweets you can see what a real mean bitch she actually is, and she out about being stoned??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Beccaaa

Anyone else absolutely desperate to reply to her "hinchers" but dont want to risk getting blocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Can people stop trying to Moderate the threads. Pull people up on saying stuff you dont agree with. Make your points individually to the person and have it out with them. I have done it many times, but stop telling everyone what to talk about. Report a post and Mods will delete it if necessary
Also I realise this is moderating the thread 😂😂 Sorry Mods

• Haha
  • Wow