Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Jus Rol chapter in the mem-wah

So guyszs. It was an innocent Wednesday afternoon. I was outside having my 6th fag that hour when I heard the postman at the front door. I puffed my cig and thought 'ah, my ebayers are here. More shite I dont need that I can show off to my skint followers.' I get up off my bench and before I go in the house, I turn and admire my pergoala. What the fucks that! A Daddy long legs! *slaps face*
I walk through the door, Jaymeh is laying on the couch akimbo on his William Hill app. Henry is scratching his balls and Ron is babbling to the P&G cardboard cut out of me I nicked from B&M
I gets to the front door and there's a fuck off big black box. What the fucks this? I open it... nearly have a heart attack 'OH MAAA GAAAAD.' I run in the livingroom and scoop Ronnie up from behind the sofa. I leg it into the kitchen with my box
I whip my phone out. I hardly noticed Ron rolled his eyes. 'Whats this then Ron!!! Shall we open it together!! Oh maaa gaaad I just laaaav it im starstruck guuuys!! What is it Ronnnssss. JUS ROL HAVE GIFTED ME ALL THIS PASTRY. IVE GOT PASTRY FOR 10 YEARS GUYS. FUCK YOU PASTRY TROLLS'
I finish my story. Fuck them ey Ron! I hadn't even noticed Ron had wrestled away from my arms and escaped to the cupboard where he was necking tumeric from the bottle
I pop another fag in my mouth and go and head outside
'Soph! Look! All them Tattle bastards are fuming youve been gifted loads of pastry. Their saying you should donate to the food bank?'
'Huh?' I replied. 'Whats a food bank?'
'Get your coat on now. Leave Ron the cardboard cut out will look after him. I'll throw a load of shite in a bag and take a pic for ya instagram later. Make some shite up on your story asking about the food bank'
I grab my jacket and start sweating writing a post. I ask whether the food banks are still open cos of Covid.
'Is that OK!?!?'
'What the fuck babe! You sound bladdy thick! Get in the car we'll just hurl a bag outside the normal food bank'
'Whats a food bank????'
Jamie whizzes round the corner once we get in the car. His phone rings and he ignores it. Im pretty sure seen 'Freda❤' on the screen
We pull up outside the food bank and Jamie wings a bag out the window. 'Right take a pic and pretend its yours! Write some shit about some cute woman and then a security guard asking if your Mrs Hinch'
I pull my phone out and film myself chatting absolute shite. Then Jamies phone goes off. 'Freda❤' again. I post it anyway
My head feels like its gonna explode! 🤯🤯🤯 I light up a fag and puff it in the car. 'Fuck sake Jamie you can do Rons tea and bath when we get in. Im gonna have to go on a blocking spree. We will fuck Jus Rol off and ill try get a deal with Alpen'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 181

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I really hope her last insta story is her walking around an empty castle grey skull, with her plinky plonky music over it. Last episode of Friends style. Leaves her key on the infamous drive thru shelf. Captioned “it’s been fun, all the best”

Then they speed off in their range to start their new life at the mansion in private. Ma Barker following in the Audi that never happened.

Meanwhile the national trust has purchased Grey Skull and have turned it into a Hun museum to the biggest Hun of all.

The end

Edit - not quiet the end, because they have to turn around because she’s forgotten Ronnie

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Happy_Tortoise

I didn’t want to tell anyone because I was really embarrassed.

Please don’t judge me.

Honestly it’s not something I’m proud of and I feel bad for breaking up a marriage.

But the rumours that Inch is having an affair are true.

Look what he wrote in my mash potato after I made it.

He’s so cute.

I’m the new Mrs Hinch.

CFBC18BF-1FAB-4E1D-A399-D9770A7E78CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This was all I saw when she made that cheesey pastry yak.
Knew I'd seen her food featured elsewhere. 🤭🤭
She must have been inspired by the Alien films!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Plus_1600978884172.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
From recent stories the thought of the smell in her house makes me a bit sick. I used to think it would smell super clean but now realised it’s a musty mix of stale smoke, wet dog, chemicals, fake tan and tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Sazz1006

VIP Member
C10BFD8A-45CF-41EC-8AB9-F1E164B8F6C0.jpeg
CD1AC166-4AD4-4EF4-AC7E-ACF197318863.jpeg

An idea for the new cover for ’The Adventures of Ron and Hen’ 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Good morning next level Jus-Trolls! 😘
So reading through a lot of posts about how people on Insta (mostly Zoph) make other people feel inferior/depressed etc. Let me tell you a little story....

A family I know through my daughter recently took a holiday. I know that on a particular day the husband and wife has been bitching at each other non stop to the point that the wife took herself outside to have a glass of wine. On her insta was a post showing said wine and a lovely view. Caption was something like “gorgeous sundowners blah blah”. All the comments were, as you’d expect; oooh fab hols, looks like heaven etc etc. The couple weren’t even speaking to each other at this point!

On another day they had been out to eat but had to leave the restaurant as toddler threw a massive hissy fit tantrum. Picture on Insta shows toddler in highchair at restaurant (the 1 nano second he was calm) and again comments saying how lovely and well behaved etc.

None of this is real guyzzzz. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Zoph isn’t happy - that’s very obvious. I wouldn’t swap my REAL life for her fake one for all the money in the world.

It makes me so sad that she has so much power over people’s feelings 🤯

Sorry this went on a bit. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk if you’re still reading 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 74

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. Fuck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

AC55

VIP Member
Morning bastards! Can I just say something I hope will make you all smile? In light of last night's pastry and cheese debacle followed by a few comments on weight, size, nutrition etc?
I'm a big girl and I have been all my life. I begrudge nothing that goes into my stomach, I have a love-love relationship with chardonnay and I'm an overweight vegetarian with a thyroid disorder. I use an exercise bike at least three times a week and cycle 100km per week if I can. I'm still a big fucker but I own it! I do not and will not subscribe to the idea that thin = happy = success
Now I really appreciate that not everyone will feel like this if they're struggling with weight and body confidence issues but, my fellow pastry trolls, THIS IS ME!

All the vest xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 72

mgh727

VIP Member
As if we got through a whole thread in less than 24 hours, that’s next level tattle you proper norty pastry trolls 😂🥐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hello trolls! What whirlwind 24 hours in a Hinch land.
Me and my BIL met up with my sisters friend, we have hopefully got her some sort of help to be lined up filling in all the forms universal credit and child benefit.
I did a big food shop for her and took her some baby grows that my littlest had grown out of and some older girls bits for her others.
I was going to charity shop them anyway so just said once she was done with them to do the same or if they were still in good nick she could fb marketplace them or something.

it made me so sad though, she is an absolute shell of a woman she looked truly broken.
I’m so fortunate to have the luxuries and life I do but that’s only thanks to my husband anyway. We often donate to food banks etc my children will always get something to put into the cart at the supermarket to leave for a charity as we leave.

But tomorrow morning after I’ve done the school run I’m going to buy and donate spare things to three different places I’ve found.

It won’t be a half open packet of nappies that I was given. Or some 50p mugshots from B&M.
But helpful useful things.

Suppose the only good out of Hinch being such a greedy deceitful cow is that it makes you realise that actually you are a good person with a good heart who can make much more a difference in the world than she ever could by just (don’t hate me) “being kind” and thoughtful.

I’m now having a very large wine! X

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Hi everyone, im new to this but wanted to say that I was following her and really liked her, I even bought zoflora and minks because she loved it so much (but then I found a fabulosa that smelled of Parma violets and used that instead), but after she commented about being trolled I found this site and you guys have opened my eyes so much!
I cant believe how much of a saleswoman she actually is! And last night just made me feel sick- i work for the front line nhs and some of the things I've seen especially during covid pandemic, and shes acting as if everything is fine in the world, and having loads of holidays etc and then getting free food when she can afford more than most! Just really infuriated me!
I'm lucky that I don't have to struggle (I do work hard though) but I see so many people struggling lately who deserve so much more than what she gets!
I suffer from anxiety and PND and I wouldnt be able to do half the things she does, so I do genuinely think she says she suffers from anxiety just to get sympathy! I havent told half my friends or family because my anxiety etc makes me worry what they would think of me so telling the whole world constantly on insta just wouldn't happen!!

So glad I've found this site though x

• Heart
Reactions: 56