Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I never..... Iโ€™ve woken up this morning to find Iโ€™ve been blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ffs
At least I will never have that "absolutely heartbreaking" ๐Ÿ˜‚ occasion to look forward to because I removed myself and those of us who have all ready removed ourselves are the ones she is trying to find....I didnt fall for that swipe up trick yesterday? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck off back to your old life if you miss it so much then! Money and greed have taken over her life and I don't think she wants that to stop. What exactly is it that's making her cling on to this life that she supposedly isn't happy in. Plus I still can't understand why her family don't step in unless as it was mentioned last night they are in it for the money as well. I secretly think vest is craving a life in the limelight. Only think stopping her is she can't filter the duck out of herself on live tv
Amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 9
Haha, no way!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She's his "friend", but in terms of Insta and getting more famous and making money, he wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh he would, right next to his mirror so he could watch himself, and then he would pop it on insta,

• Haha
I really hope after the bullshit she posted last night we wake up on 2nd October and she has fucked off! But I fear she is just being a cock tease again for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™ll do it in all the voices as well. Then proper belt myself across the face and not even flinch ๐Ÿ˜‚
I would pay good money to see this! Would mean you'd have to read all of the tit show though unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She got pissed of when zoflora said That you shouldnโ€™t mix it with hot water and leave it in a jar

so in retaliation she reposted one of her fans who got zoflo in her eye when a customer left the lid open

and that kids Is the end of the story
We will never see another bottle of
Zoflora in hinches story again
We might....if the book was printed before zofloragate?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People still want the American dream...boy meets girl, get married, have baby...live happy ever after....and that's what they set out to sell....along with cleaning products, washing products, baby food, expensive electrical items, books ect....
Her dream is to make money, she isnt in it to clean she is in it to sell (how many other cleaners write books?)
The disturbing thing definitely is how many young people are aspiring to be like her, not finding their own careers in a job or wanting to just raise a good healthy family and not to follow others but do what they think is best?
We are in a new decade I understand that...its just a question of how dangerous this decade will prove to be?
Yeah totally! Iโ€™ve said similar before! Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s selling her whole life to the shoppers but of course most can never have it, not her real life. Meeting โ€œthe oneโ€, setting up home in a flat, grand proposal, move to big house, big white wedding, dog, baby conceived practically on wedding night. All while becoming filthy rich. Itโ€™s like a Hallmark movie with Trace playing role of the sassy bigger girl who owns her own business. She ALWAYS appears in those films and I didnโ€™t realise how much that is Trace until now ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree with the previous theory about her just giving up the Mrs Hinch character.

At the end of the mem-wah it'll say 'so that's it guysssszzz. Im all cleaned out. My house is spotless. Zoflora have fucked me off. I cant even remember to clean most days. I just pre record every other Thursday and quite frankly I can't be arsed anymore. So fly free Mrs Hinch. Clean on in cleaner heaven because THIS IS ME. I AM. SOPH!'

Then on 2nd October she will just do the same ol' shite:
Adventures of Ron & Hen
Face slapping
Neck clawing
Filming Jamies flip flops
Rons lunch
Pastry
Maybe a teatime
Pergoala
Bla bla bla

But no cleaning...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I really hope her last insta story is her walking around an empty castle grey skull, with her plinky plonky music over it. Last episode of Friends style. Leaves her key on the infamous drive thru shelf. Captioned โ€œitโ€™s been fun, all the bestโ€

Then they speed off in their range to start their new life at the mansion in private. Ma Barker following in the Audi that never happened.

Meanwhile the national trust has purchased Grey Skull and have turned it into a Hun museum to the biggest Hun of all.

The end

Edit - not quiet the end, because they have to turn around because sheโ€™s forgotten Ronnie

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
I'm nurse too. Tattle and AC55 is my alter ego! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
Saaaaaaame! Nobody knows Iโ€™m on here - they would think I was deranged to feel this much disgust towards someone who has literally no bearing on my life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really hope her last insta story is her walking around an empty castle grey skull, with her plinky plonky music over it. Last episode of Friends style. Leaves her key on the infamous drive thru shelf. Captioned โ€œitโ€™s been fun, all the bestโ€

Then they speed off in their range to start their new life at the mansion in private. Ma Barker following in the Audi that never happened.

Meanwhile the national trust has purchased Grey Skull and have turned it into a Hun museum to the biggest Hun of all.

The end

Edit - not quiet the end, because they have to turn around because sheโ€™s forgotten Ronnie

The end
Jamie turns round to Soph and says 'shall we make some pastry?' And soph replies saying 'what with?'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That melt Adam from In The Style is desperate to get Grinch to do a clothing collection with them. That wonโ€™t be too far in the future...

• Sick
Reactions: 11

The end

The end
FFS! Thatโ€™s another coffee you owe me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
At least I will never have that "absolutely heartbreaking" ๐Ÿ˜‚ occasion to look forward to because I removed myself and those of us who have all ready removed ourselves are the ones she is trying to find....I didnt fall for that swipe up trick yesterday? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oooo whatโ€™s swipe up was that, is she trying to catch people out with tricks ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.