Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has built a fan base on the back of her cleaning she sure finds a lot of tit under her couch 🙄 Whatever Sophs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry but what’s the point of ASA even existing if they do duck all about ‘influencers’ breaking the rules??? Like why are they even a thing if they do NOTHING

Reactions: 35
bleeping hell, I dread to think of the amount of calories in that cheese croissant concoction - 2 blocks of Brie, pastry, honey and more cheesy pastry on the side 😳🤮
I worked it out to be 2,106 calories, just for the Brie concoction 😳. Add in the rest - probably 3,000

Reactions: 6
Hi Zoph, how you doing hun? So when you were hoovering under the sofa yesterday you found an envelope with your notes for "This is me" in did you?!
In light of this little revelation I have a few suggestions for you babe:
1. If this is true, ( let's be honest, we all know its bullshit really) but I'm going to humour you here; hoover under your sofa more often you filthy cow because those notes were written months ago and you as a cleaning influencer should be setting a better example to the lemmings.
2. You should have called your book This is Fake Me because you IG persona is about as real as the Rolex watch I bought off a market stall on holiday in Turkey 5 years ago.
3. Just because you are as thick as a whale omelette don't assume that everyone that looks at your tit show of a account is the same because most of your followers are either bought or there for shits and giggles.
Thanks for the entertainment though, we on Tattle do love a laugh at your stupidity. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Do they ever eat any veg with their "dinners". They just seem to snack. Wish I had her figure and could still eat like Augustus Gloop.
She’s always said she hates fruit - which doesn’t explain the grapes on the plate - but their veg crate only ever seems to have sweet potato and broccoli which Ronnie has a lot. But the lack of veg and fruit in their overall diet is shocking. I love cheese, wine, chocolate, enjoy a little pastry, but hate days where I don’t eat any fruit or veg. You never see Ronnie eat anything like bananas either; my boys loved banana, kiwi, apple and berries at his age, and it’s not like she can’t afford to buy it. Rather than pushing tat from eBay etc, she should visit local grocers or butchers and promote them.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else think she may actually be stepping back judging by the recent cringeworthy story about her book and the hope u all understand guys! Maybe she’s bleeping off to Dorset in her 9 bed house bringing her mum and dad to live with her and they can swim in all their millions

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This was all I saw when she made that cheesey pastry yak.
Knew I'd seen her food featured elsewhere. 🤭🤭
She must have been inspired by the Alien films!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Plus_1600978884172.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I really wonder if her book is her goodbye .....her explanation she is moving , etc etc ... she keeps eluding to something I bleeping hope so .... or is this just the hinch pr machine in full swing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Kate to the party but just shown that Brie monstrousity to my husband who is a trained pastry chef and he just laughed!! Why would you wrap Brie in pastry???!! Clearly has no idea that you actually bake Camembert but without wrapping it in pastry. You put sprigs of rosemary into the Camembert and bake it!! And then use bread sticks in the melted cheese.

My Shihtzu is called Roxy but since she was a puppy we shortened it to Roo so can’t believe she is now calling Ronnie that!! Jesus hope I don’t meet any of her Sheep in my local park!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
3,000 calories minimum for a ‘snack’ that resembled a botched tummy tuck. 🤢🤮
There are no words . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.