Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she really needs to stop reading here! How many times have we said lately about how boring her content is? Same stuff every morning blah blah. And, once again, she’s directly addressed us!

Soph lovey - this site is for US! Not you! Stop stalking us and get on with your own life. ATFV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My child is 2 and sleeps twice a day everyday. She has her first nap at around 9.30
I looked back at your posts and a few months a go you said your child didn’t have any naps.
I dont really care to be honest-some sleep, some don’t. Most drop to one nap between age 1 and 2.
243CD22E-3DF6-4AEF-B50A-E661C483EA1A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
One question. When she was giving lardsomes his Bath she had two hands free. So who was filming? Jamie? So where’s Ronnie? Oh yeah. With Grandma of course 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not meaning to go all
Mums net but how opd
Is R now? I have 4 kids, and past age one they mainly had one nap. Two if they’d had a bad night or were ill. It’s soooo early to be on first nap unless this is a pre record shown at the wrong time!!!
View attachment 254417
I wonder this all the damn time when my little Terrorist child is running around ending up over tired showing signs of wanting a nap but kicking right off if I attempt to get her to nap 😂 she’s ronnies age but so scared she might miss something she will fight naps I’m lucky if she will nap once in the day but noway twice then again Ronnie wouldn’t be missing out on much so probably bored to sleep in dull grey castle 😂 shattered from all his insta performances

Reactions: 9
I have 4 dogs- we treat them like our babies
I do adore them.
but I can tell you I’m not putting a robe on a dog after a bath haha

CCEB8DE0-0163-4765-8BEE-8356A4FADFF2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you work for jus-rol or know someone That does??
Ha ha, no pastry connections here, I’m just imaging some poor manager opening his messages thinking WTF is going on!
Soggy pastry makes me heave so I struggle even thinking about half the shite she makes! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she is taking a step back, didn’t she sign with a new PR agency? Maybe a re-brand?

I wonder if she’s cooking these atrocities cos she’s going on I’m a celeb... 👀

Reactions: 6
Imagine having to stage every aspect of your life for Instagram ... Uhhh no thanks what a life consuming headache 🥵 (for the people who think we're jealous - pampers nappy test was staged for Advertising.
- we are arguing over soaking dishes - advertising.
- oh look my book happened to under the sofa - AD.
- book in the back of every shot - subliminal AD.
- fabreze lingering in the background - sublinal AD)
Plus, subliminal advertising of her as everyone’s best buddy -constantly referring to herself in the third person, each time imprinting ‘Soph’ on the subconscience of her sheep.
Also, according to Dale Carnegie in ‘How to win friends and influence people’
“A person’s name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language”. Of course it is Soph, you just laavvvv it don’t you?

Reactions: 11
Wet dog on the new sofa!? Don't think she'd be doing that if she paid for it! I can smell it though my phone 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ronnie doesn’t nap 2 times a day. he isn’t even there most days and when he is there he’s being entertained by J or Freda. Every single day is storyboarded and follows a specific routine for posting of content - most of which is pre recorded, edited and checked over by her team. She stories in the naps because it gives a legitimate excuse to not have Ronnie around. As does “sending him to the shops with Jamie”. She needed to factor in Ronnie napping so she could post her cleaning content for the day - clean the dog. It’s generally one cleaning thing a day nowadays and that happens when Ronnie is “napping” but that’s just the narrative. It’s not real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her stories this morning definitely make it sound like she is gearing up to take a step back. How she loves a boring life etc.

What happened to the home range she was supposedly bringing out?

And can someone explain to me why the audio book* is £22+...?! Instead of the £10 or whatever it is for actual pages?

*I have not looked for it, it popped up on my audible pre order list 🙄
I actually find her quite insulting and patronising when she says “the boring life” because she only uses that term to sound relatable and draw attention away from the extravagant and excessive things she has in her life. Making out like staying at home is boring. Just because you go don’t go out to restaurants or bars and have late nights is not boring. And if anyone describes her life as boring then it’s because of her lack of creativity and effort with her posts and the fact that she never seems to do anything remotely interesting with her toddler. I’m home all the time but I would never describe my life as boring because I spend time with my family and enjoy being in my home. I don’t know about these media training lessons she’s been having but she needs to get to a creative writing class because the way she describes things is boring.

Reactions: 18
I can’t actually believe the size of henzmanz... my dogs looks big at the moment as they’re due a groom but if I wash them they are mostly all fur and half in size! He had his own jus’rolls going on! Poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.