Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think of is the absolute scenes that would have unfolded in that house last night and this morning 🤣
We’re going to receive a scheduled I’ve been up With what mum calls toilet tummy because I’m a lieing woman that’s getting caught out more and more post wi the in the next 24 hours 🔮🔮🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s got no idea how to pull this shitshow back, neither does Vest. She’s going to smash an urn over her head tonight then be like “Guyz I don’t speak about this often but my blood disorder makes me bleed from the skull #thisisme”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Contraversial message

I don't like astonish. Their Christmas hand soap the cranberry one turned my hands red.. the coconut one I used at the start of covid dried out my knuckles, red raw.. it was like a chemical burn.

I wonder if soph will suffer anything like this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the thick twit will pour boiling water in astonish tonight before going to bed .......I just loveitttt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Super kate to the party. But. Her eyebrows!!!!! I’m referring to the post 22h ago after the food bank because I’m so late 🤣 Her eyebrows!!! What’s going on with them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aragon to the party! I am catching up from last thread, re this post:

15C74B7A-6757-4B53-8945-CB7CD53EB607.jpeg

Can I call bingo on her wrapping it up in paper and string and giving it to her “kids” for Christmas? “What even is it like being friends with famous me guyzzz?”

Also here to say I am loving the Zoflora drama. Although they’ve gifted her stuff, both sides have maintained that they don’t have a working partnership, that she just laahhves it guyz! So if that is true, they were free to call her out on her dangerous practice that they have a legal responsibility to address as a company. Versus PG who has brand partnership with her, for example, they would deal with it quietly and internally like the time she ripped off the locking lid on the tabs; rather than naming her, they got her to show it again but correctly and also got some of their other influencers to demonstrate proper use to undo her damage, without calling her out specifically. I love it guyzzz 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jus Rol chapter in the mem-wah

So guyszs. It was an innocent Wednesday afternoon. I was outside having my 6th fag that hour when I heard the postman at the front door. I puffed my cig and thought 'ah, my ebayers are here. More shite I dont need that I can show off to my skint followers.' I get up off my bench and before I go in the house, I turn and admire my pergoala. What the fucks that! A Daddy long legs! *slaps face*
I walk through the door, Jaymeh is laying on the couch akimbo on his William Hill app. Henry is scratching his balls and Ron is babbling to the P&G cardboard cut out of me I nicked from B&M
I gets to the front door and there's a duck off big black box. What the fucks this? I open it... nearly have a heart attack 'OH MAAA GAAAAD.' I run in the livingroom and scoop Ronnie up from behind the sofa. I leg it into the kitchen with my box
I whip my phone out. I hardly noticed Ron rolled his eyes. 'Whats this then Ron!!! Shall we open it together!! Oh maaa gaaad I just laaaav it im starstruck guuuys!! What is it Ronnnssss. JUS ROL HAVE GIFTED ME ALL THIS PASTRY. IVE GOT PASTRY FOR 10 YEARS GUYS. duck YOU PASTRY TROLLS'
I finish my story. duck them ey Ron! I hadn't even noticed Ron had wrestled away from my arms and escaped to the cupboard where he was necking tumeric from the bottle
I pop another fag in my mouth and go and head outside
'Soph! Look! All them Tattle bastards are fuming youve been gifted loads of pastry. Their saying you should donate to the food bank?'
'Huh?' I replied. 'Whats a food bank?'
'Get your coat on now. Leave Ron the cardboard cut out will look after him. I'll throw a load of shite in a bag and take a pic for ya instagram later. Make some shite up on your story asking about the food bank'
I grab my jacket and start sweating writing a post. I ask whether the food banks are still open cos of Covid.
'Is that OK!?!?'
'What the duck babe! You sound bladdy thick! Get in the car we'll just hurl a bag outside the normal food bank'
'Whats a food bank????'
Jamie whizzes round the corner once we get in the car. His phone rings and he ignores it. Im pretty sure seen 'Freda❤' on the screen
We pull up outside the food bank and Jamie wings a bag out the window. 'Right take a pic and pretend its yours! Write some tit about some cute woman and then a security guard asking if your Mrs Hinch'
I pull my phone out and film myself chatting absolute shite. Then Jamies phone goes off. 'Freda❤' again. I post it anyway
My head feels like its gonna explode! 🤯🤯🤯 I light up a fag and puff it in the car. 'duck sake Jamie you can do Rons tea and bath when we get in. Im gonna have to go on a blocking spree. We will duck Jus Rol off and ill try get a deal with Alpen'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 181
Recap.

Hinch received a large bag of free pastry, she bragged and giggled whilst greedily rifling through it, like a dick. She came on Tattle & realised how it might look to her shoppers so made a late night dash to a closed food bank. I still haven't read the last thread because quite frankly, I have a life, but I believe people who know her personally spilled large amounts of non gifted tea. I'm back off to catch up on all that, see you all on page 40ish!
I’m the same - simply can’t keep up 😩😂

Can someone just confirm if there’s any real tea in the last thread , I’ll have a read before bed haha 😊

Reactions: 11
Recap.

Hinch received a large bag of free pastry, she bragged and giggled whilst greedily rifling through it, like a dick. She came on Tattle & realised how it might look to her shoppers so made a late night dash to a closed food bank. I still haven't read the last thread because quite frankly, I have a life, but I believe people who know her personally spilled large amounts of non gifted tea. I'm back off to catch up on all that, see you all on page 40ish!
Where can I find the stuff from the people’s who know her!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.