Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is that bread and pastry monstrosity? Will bet half of it ends up in the bin, nobody wants to eat that much dairy in one sitting.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was just my page not working. Tbh I'm not sure how it works. I'm off to see of others peoples have been updated.
All mine that I follow haven't been update also, not sure why.

Wonder if it's the site.

Just to keep it on track.

Sophs eyebrow semapore. again.

1600969093258.png

word.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Pardon my ignorance, but do you need to always declare an item #gifted even if, when introducing the gift for the first time, you labeled it #gifted #ad? I'm still learning, guysssss 👍
Thats what I asked!! As she didn’t label the astonishing either xx

Reactions: 3
I don’t buy the wholesome “I just love pastry” act she’s putting on - she uses pastry for every meal for a month, then Stacey starts doing the same - then all of a sudden, she gets sent a whole box of the stuff and now she’s making food from their website?? All screams of some kind of secret deal to me. I give it a few weeks before she’s ‘working with them’
Agree. It’s bloody weird! She’ll be getting paid! No coincidences with hinch!!

Reactions: 5
Wow, it's sad to see how much she has changed. I understand that to do this as a job you need to start doing ads and things, but why change the way you do your content? Why change your voice?
I just watched this story and its so so sad, I used to love watching her when she was like that, its such a shame

Reactions: 8
So my husband says I sip my wine

“you are literally a whispering angel you need help or shares”
Ooh, if you are drinking whispering angel, I’ll have a glass! Gorgeous wine, introduced to me by my eldest son’s ex (sadly) v rich gf so now a very occasional purchase when 25% off!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've done camembert in puff pastry around Xmas and it was delicious but one roll of cheese was enough for 4 people.

Reactions: 8
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Wow, it's sad to see how much she has changed. I understand that to do this as a job you need to start doing ads and things, but why change the way you do your content? Why change your voice?
This was when she was actually alright! You can tell she was just being herself. Even her voice has changed. Sad what happens to people when they think they’re better than everyone.

Reactions: 11
I don’t buy the wholesome “I just love pastry” act she’s putting on - she uses pastry for every meal for a month, then Stacey starts doing the same - then all of a sudden, she gets sent a whole box of the stuff and now she’s making food from their website?? All screams of some kind of secret deal to me. I give it a few weeks before she’s ‘working with them’
I dont think that thing she made tonight would encourage anyone to buy lol. If she was actually making nice dishes then yes but the cake she made the other week was actually raw inside

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.