Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Zoflora hour is now replaced by Astonish hour - what a fickle place the cleaning world is 🤦‍♀️🤣
PS she’s obvs had to do a quick food shop (Brie) today seeing that she had to clear her cupboards to fill a bag to give to the food bank in HASTE last night #givetotheneedynotthegreedy #foodbanksareopentodonations365daysofThe year 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ellas pouch for sure
Why did she put all those “yogurts” in the fridge when she cleaned it
By him a bleeping pack petit filous
You never see him have a bit of ice cream or custard 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor kid will feel like he’s on another planet when he goes to a friends house for dinner, but knowing Soph she’ll probably do him a pack up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been over to jusrol for a look at the comments & there is ONE in favour of zoph. You love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never been a Hincher. Just scrolled back to the very beginning if her "career" 2 years ago... What a totally different and (almost) genuine person our Soph appears to be.
Totally manic and off the scale currently which is worrying

Reactions: 13
Jus Rol chapter in the mem-wah

So guyszs. It was an innocent Wednesday afternoon. I was outside having my 6th fag that hour when I heard the postman at the front door. I puffed my cig and thought 'ah, my ebayers are here. More shite I dont need that I can show off to my skint followers.' I get up off my bench and before I go in the house, I turn and admire my pergoala. What the fucks that! A Daddy long legs! *slaps face*
I walk through the door, Jaymeh is laying on the couch akimbo on his William Hill app. Henry is scratching his balls and Ron is babbling to the P&G cardboard cut out of me I nicked from B&M
I gets to the front door and there's a duck off big black box. What the fucks this? I open it... nearly have a heart attack 'OH MAAA GAAAAD.' I run in the livingroom and scoop Ronnie up from behind the sofa. I leg it into the kitchen with my box
I whip my phone out. I hardly noticed Ron rolled his eyes. 'Whats this then Ron!!! Shall we open it together!! Oh maaa gaaad I just laaaav it im starstruck guuuys!! What is it Ronnnssss. JUS ROL HAVE GIFTED ME ALL THIS PASTRY. IVE GOT PASTRY FOR 10 YEARS GUYS. duck YOU PASTRY TROLLS'
I finish my story. duck them ey Ron! I hadn't even noticed Ron had wrestled away from my arms and escaped to the cupboard where he was necking tumeric from the bottle
I pop another fag in my mouth and go and head outside
'Soph! Look! All them Tattle bastards are fuming youve been gifted loads of pastry. Their saying you should donate to the food bank?'
'Huh?' I replied. 'Whats a food bank?'
'Get your coat on now. Leave Ron the cardboard cut out will look after him. I'll throw a load of shite in a bag and take a pic for ya instagram later. Make some shite up on your story asking about the food bank'
I grab my jacket and start sweating writing a post. I ask whether the food banks are still open cos of Covid.
'Is that OK!?!?'
'What the duck babe! You sound bladdy thick! Get in the car we'll just hurl a bag outside the normal food bank'
'Whats a food bank????'
Jamie whizzes round the corner once we get in the car. His phone rings and he ignores it. Im pretty sure seen 'Freda❤' on the screen
We pull up outside the food bank and Jamie wings a bag out the window. 'Right take a pic and pretend its yours! Write some tit about some cute woman and then a security guard asking if your Mrs Hinch'
I pull my phone out and film myself chatting absolute shite. Then Jamies phone goes off. 'Freda❤' again. I post it anyway
My head feels like its gonna explode! 🤯🤯🤯 I light up a fag and puff it in the car. 'duck sake Jamie you can do Rons tea and bath when we get in. Im gonna have to go on a blocking spree. We will duck Jus Rol off and ill try get a deal with Alpen'
Brilliant 👍

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I’m Blanchett to the party and somebody has already pointed this out....

but where’s the “ad-gifted” for the jusrol crossaint?? ASA gonna be quaking!
DA925DA5-3016-4D52-AF04-E8A3722521B0.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I googled famous Kates looking for a witty and sparkling version for ‘kate to the party’ and this bizarrely but appropriately pic came up
13FF954B-D917-4B49-ABF0-11FE9D590626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Thousands of bottles of zoflora are about to be abandoned up n down the land by hinchers
I for one will be throwing out the glass bottle of original Zoflora thats been in my cupboard since 1973.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's a lot of brie. We make a wreath shaped appetizer with pastry and wheels of brie for christmas but like that amount is for a crowd soph! Just learning I'm sure.
She prob got old Ma and Pa Barker round, she must be due for her tranquilizer dart soon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Side note: Surely the herby tear and share bread bites would be nicer with Brie than a sweet crossaint🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I for one will be throwing out the glass bottle of original Zoflora thats been in my cupboard since 1973.
Oh no Pepsi your investment portfolio has just plummeted, there goes the nest egg that would have sold for 💷💷 when all the sheep were mad for it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sheep really are thick fucks!! Tagging their majesty in posts about doing a zoflora hour tomorrow. They don't realise that she has boycotted zoflora for calling her out. Let's see how many of them actually turn to astonish now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder what monstrosity she’s making today... just peel some potatoes and make home made chips or mash potato or even stick something in the oven ffs her meals give me the fear

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to google the 'cosy tea' concoction. Its a thing, but this is manic witch of Essex, so God only knows what hers will look like!

Also, the recipe calls for puff pastry, not crescent (purposefully spelled wrong) pastry, and only one wheel of brie.

What's for tea Soph?
Weeing from your bum later babezzzz 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.