Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @kgaff3 with a total of 62 likes! 🎉🎊

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
C06695EA-A5FF-40F0-9363-A3E2697BF080_4_5005_c.jpeg

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

FFB7E186-75D0-42FF-8921-94347FBAD0DE.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc.

News
She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Reactions: 19
From recent stories the thought of the smell in her house makes me a bit sick. I used to think it would smell super clean but now realised it’s a musty mix of stale smoke, wet dog, chemicals, fake tan and tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
As if we got through a whole thread in less than 24 hours, that’s next level tattle you proper norty pastry trolls 😂🥐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I got this back from ASA. I know it’s just a standard letter. But at least it seems to indicate that they are putting a case together about her.
It does. The compliance team deal with repeat offenders and she’s already been done once by them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Recap.

Hinch received a large bag of free pastry, she bragged and giggled whilst greedily rifling through it, like a dick. She came on Tattle & realised how it might look to her shoppers so made a late night dash to a closed food bank. I still haven't read the last thread because quite frankly, I have a life, but I believe people who know her personally spilled large amounts of non gifted tea. I'm back off to catch up on all that, see you all on page 40ish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I got this back from ASA. I know it’s just a standard letter. But at least it seems to indicate that they are putting a case together about her.
That's the email I got 3 times. At first I was delighted but now , I'm not as happy. We shall see what happens over the next few months.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That's the email I got 3 times. At first I was delighted but now , I'm not as happy. We shall see what happens over the next few months.
Fingers crossed they are putting together a massive dossier and will hand the witch her arse on a plate. Hopefully just in time for Christmas 😂 cheer her right up

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I got that as well, seems to be a generic response, and I took it to be thanks but no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She used my wedding song for the disinfect!! It’s okay I’m divorced a.t.v

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Really hope she got a fresh dust cloth considering she wiped the diaper genie with that striped cloth then used it for the remotes. ew.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t even go on insta anymore, just straight to tattle. So pleased zoflora have dropped her like a hot cake. Happy days. They are catching on

Reactions: 43
That's exactly what I got too. Like you said Shady at least it looks like they are planning something 🙏❤

Reactions: 10
Soph’s like a child, gets told off by zoflora and throws her toys out the pram and moves onto astonish, why can’t this melt own her mistakes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.