Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, im new to this but wanted to say that I was following her and really liked her, I even bought zoflora and minks because she loved it so much (but then I found a fabulosa that smelled of Parma violets and used that instead), but after she commented about being trolled I found this site and you guys have opened my eyes so much!
I cant believe how much of a saleswoman she actually is! And last night just made me feel sick- i work for the front line nhs and some of the things I've seen especially during covid pandemic, and shes acting as if everything is fine in the world, and having loads of holidays etc and then getting free food when she can afford more than most! Just really infuriated me!
I'm lucky that I don't have to struggle (I do work hard though) but I see so many people struggling lately who deserve so much more than what she gets!
I suffer from anxiety and PND and I wouldnt be able to do half the things she does, so I do genuinely think she says she suffers from anxiety just to get sympathy! I havent told half my friends or family because my anxiety etc makes me worry what they would think of me so telling the whole world constantly on insta just wouldn't happen!!

So glad I've found this site though x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Jus Rol chapter in the mem-wah

So guyszs. It was an innocent Wednesday afternoon. I was outside having my 6th fag that hour when I heard the postman at the front door. I puffed my cig and thought 'ah, my ebayers are here. More shite I dont need that I can show off to my skint followers.' I get up off my bench and before I go in the house, I turn and admire my pergoala. What the fucks that! A Daddy long legs! *slaps face*
I walk through the door, Jaymeh is laying on the couch akimbo on his William Hill app. Henry is scratching his balls and Ron is babbling to the P&G cardboard cut out of me I nicked from B&M
I gets to the front door and there's a duck off big black box. What the fucks this? I open it... nearly have a heart attack 'OH MAAA GAAAAD.' I run in the livingroom and scoop Ronnie up from behind the sofa. I leg it into the kitchen with my box
I whip my phone out. I hardly noticed Ron rolled his eyes. 'Whats this then Ron!!! Shall we open it together!! Oh maaa gaaad I just laaaav it im starstruck guuuys!! What is it Ronnnssss. JUS ROL HAVE GIFTED ME ALL THIS PASTRY. IVE GOT PASTRY FOR 10 YEARS GUYS. duck YOU PASTRY TROLLS'
I finish my story. duck them ey Ron! I hadn't even noticed Ron had wrestled away from my arms and escaped to the cupboard where he was necking tumeric from the bottle
I pop another fag in my mouth and go and head outside
'Soph! Look! All them Tattle bastards are fuming youve been gifted loads of pastry. Their saying you should donate to the food bank?'
'Huh?' I replied. 'Whats a food bank?'
'Get your coat on now. Leave Ron the cardboard cut out will look after him. I'll throw a load of shite in a bag and take a pic for ya instagram later. Make some shite up on your story asking about the food bank'
I grab my jacket and start sweating writing a post. I ask whether the food banks are still open cos of Covid.
'Is that OK!?!?'
'What the duck babe! You sound bladdy thick! Get in the car we'll just hurl a bag outside the normal food bank'
'Whats a food bank????'
Jamie whizzes round the corner once we get in the car. His phone rings and he ignores it. Im pretty sure seen 'Freda❤' on the screen
We pull up outside the food bank and Jamie wings a bag out the window. 'Right take a pic and pretend its yours! Write some tit about some cute woman and then a security guard asking if your Mrs Hinch'
I pull my phone out and film myself chatting absolute shite. Then Jamies phone goes off. 'Freda❤' again. I post it anyway
My head feels like its gonna explode! 🤯🤯🤯 I light up a fag and puff it in the car. 'duck sake Jamie you can do Rons tea and bath when we get in. Im gonna have to go on a blocking spree. We will duck Jus Rol off and ill try get a deal with Alpen'
I literally snorted my wine out my nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is unreal 👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
Wow she is so different! Relatable, sounds like she’s having fun and sounds GENUINE and laid back. Even when there was the pic of her and Jamie I was actually like nawww. Now I’m like 😭🤯🙄 if I see one of her stories. The change is unreal and definitely not for the best.
Awww it's actually really sad to where she has ended up from this. She was so normal, just showing people how she cleans. Now all she does is show people stuff to buy. What a shame. She used to sound so real, now she is just plastic. I didnt used to watch her then but I bet she used to be a lot more fun then, with enjoyable stories.

Reactions: 9
Lets keep this to ourselves but I've had to feign a bad limp so I could sit in the car and catch up on the thread so I havent got 40 odd pages to read later in bed rather than go stand in the cold watching my lad train.....😛

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love brie. I fricking LOVE it. I don't buy it because I just eat it so quickly and it's not good for you. But Jesus Christ 2 whole wheels of it between 2 people? Makes my gallbladder ache just thinking about it, and I had my gallbladder removed in 2006!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone, im new to this but wanted to say that I was following her and really liked her, I even bought zoflora and minks because she loved it so much (but then I found a fabulosa that smelled of Parma violets and used that instead), but after she commented about being trolled I found this site and you guys have opened my eyes so much!
I cant believe how much of a saleswoman she actually is! And last night just made me feel sick- i work for the front line nhs and some of the things I've seen especially during covid pandemic, and shes acting as if everything is fine in the world, and having loads of holidays etc and then getting free food when she can afford more than most! Just really infuriated me!
I'm lucky that I don't have to struggle (I do work hard though) but I see so many people struggling lately who deserve so much more than what she gets!
I suffer from anxiety and PND and I wouldnt be able to do half the things she does, so I do genuinely think she says she suffers from anxiety just to get sympathy! I havent told half my friends or family because my anxiety etc makes me worry what they would think of me so telling the whole world constantly on insta just wouldn't happen!!

So glad I've found this site though x
Hi 👋 I am a key work but not NHS energy industry and I am talking to businesses, on a daily basis that have been going for 10 years or more and some that have only been started a few years, COVID is absolutely wiping them out, something they have been building a long time, it’s terrible to listen to and some of them have been on the verge of crying, and then you get her, with absolutely no worries what so ever, she needs to take a long hard look at herself, but we all know she will be selfish to the end x

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I didn’t want to tell anyone because I was really embarrassed.

Please don’t judge me.

Honestly it’s not something I’m proud of and I feel bad for breaking up a marriage.

But the rumours that Inch is having an affair are true.

Look what he wrote in my mash potato after I made it.

He’s so cute.

I’m the new Mrs Hinch.

CFBC18BF-1FAB-4E1D-A399-D9770A7E78CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
“I can’t stop eating it” I should hope not you’ve barely touched it! So 2 grown adults are a few crackers with cheese whilst standing at the kitchen worktop for their main meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tea from the last thread ... 🤯🤯🤯
@JamiesWillyHillBalance
I’ve got a few questions if that’s okay ?

Is her friendship with Stacey genuine , is it all for the gram ?

There was a mention of Inch continuously lying to her - are there trust issues in their relationship ?

Does Inch intend on going back to work ?

How does the fact she’s been sectioned effect her relationship with Ron? Are there any legal rules she has to obey or is there anything she can’t do with him ?

How’s her mental state at the moment and does Inch mentally support her / want best for her ?

Is there any indication of them moving in the near future ? If so, what’s the reason ?

Lastly, what does she really think of her followers ? Does she think of them as sheep ? 😂
can’t imagine she genuinely cares about them when she has openly said she is looking forward to the day she’s made enough money so that she can log off insta for good 🤷🏼‍♀️

No worries if you can’t get responses x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jus Rol chapter in the mem-wah

So guyszs. It was an innocent Wednesday afternoon. I was outside having my 6th fag that hour when I heard the postman at the front door. I puffed my cig and thought 'ah, my ebayers are here. More shite I dont need that I can show off to my skint followers.' I get up off my bench and before I go in the house, I turn and admire my pergoala. What the fucks that! A Daddy long legs! *slaps face*
I walk through the door, Jaymeh is laying on the couch akimbo on his William Hill app. Henry is scratching his balls and Ron is babbling to the P&G cardboard cut out of me I nicked from B&M
I gets to the front door and there's a duck off big black box. What the fucks this? I open it... nearly have a heart attack 'OH MAAA GAAAAD.' I run in the livingroom and scoop Ronnie up from behind the sofa. I leg it into the kitchen with my box
I whip my phone out. I hardly noticed Ron rolled his eyes. 'Whats this then Ron!!! Shall we open it together!! Oh maaa gaaad I just laaaav it im starstruck guuuys!! What is it Ronnnssss. JUS ROL HAVE GIFTED ME ALL THIS PASTRY. IVE GOT PASTRY FOR 10 YEARS GUYS. duck YOU PASTRY TROLLS'
I finish my story. duck them ey Ron! I hadn't even noticed Ron had wrestled away from my arms and escaped to the cupboard where he was necking tumeric from the bottle
I pop another fag in my mouth and go and head outside
'Soph! Look! All them Tattle bastards are fuming youve been gifted loads of pastry. Their saying you should donate to the food bank?'
'Huh?' I replied. 'Whats a food bank?'
'Get your coat on now. Leave Ron the cardboard cut out will look after him. I'll throw a load of shite in a bag and take a pic for ya instagram later. Make some shite up on your story asking about the food bank'
I grab my jacket and start sweating writing a post. I ask whether the food banks are still open cos of Covid.
'Is that OK!?!?'
'What the duck babe! You sound bladdy thick! Get in the car we'll just hurl a bag outside the normal food bank'
'Whats a food bank????'
Jamie whizzes round the corner once we get in the car. His phone rings and he ignores it. Im pretty sure seen 'Freda❤' on the screen
We pull up outside the food bank and Jamie wings a bag out the window. 'Right take a pic and pretend its yours! Write some tit about some cute woman and then a security guard asking if your Mrs Hinch'
I pull my phone out and film myself chatting absolute shite. Then Jamies phone goes off. 'Freda❤' again. I post it anyway
My head feels like its gonna explode! 🤯🤯🤯 I light up a fag and puff it in the car. 'duck sake Jamie you can do Rons tea and bath when we get in. Im gonna have to go on a blocking spree. We will duck Jus Rol off and ill try get a deal with Alpen'
Pulling a @QueenBarb2 👏🏻 You love to see it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Unfollow her and remember, your life is real, hers is not, at least not the bit she shows us. She could have, likely does have a kid that hates her, a husband that gambles all her cash and a mum that controls her every move. Today is a bad day for you, tomorrow will be better and I am certain that all of our normal lives are way better than Sophie Hinchers. We may not be rolling in cash or have shiny grey homes and cupboards full of minkys, but we are much richer in many other ways. I would hate to have her life, it's far from perfect, it's an awful way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love when she mentions the weather... because when she says I dunno what the weathers doing it can’t make up its mind do we will SEE what we get up to today....

AKA I can’t decide what pre recorded I will need today so can’t let you know until I’ve made sure the weather lines up with real time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t want to tell anyone because I was really embarrassed.

Please don’t judge me.

Honestly it’s not something I’m proud of and I feel bad for breaking up a marriage.

But the rumours that Inch is having an affair are true.

Look what he wrote in my mash potato after I made it.

He’s so cute.

I’m the new Mrs Hinch.

View attachment 253932
That's brilliant. Although commiserations on the Mrs Hinch bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats what I asked!! As she didn’t label the astonishing either xx
I don't think she's doing a deal with Astonish, but bought it and will carry on using it after being let go (rightfully so) by Zoflora, so she'll eventually, no doubt, become involved it in commercially and financially! 😡

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused. She made that Brie monstrosity as a cosy tea for her and Jaime, supposedly scoffed half of it and then sent the rest to her girls? So what’s J having for tea now, an Ella’s pouch? And “kids” that donation must surely be enough for you to come across to the dark side

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A guide to the bullshit from Hinch and her BFF:

“Lots of you have asked”
This means....no-one has asked but they have something to promote and to soften the blatant advertising they make it out like there was a demand for information

“I hope that helps”
This means....we don’t give a duck if you found that useful. The information we’ve just pushed onto you is and advert for a product that you don’t want or need; but we’ve gaslighted you into purchasing it because that’s what we do

“If that makes sense”
All of it made sense as it wasn’t bleeping rocket science. But we need validation from you so we invite you to message us to say “Thanks so much for explaining that we love you”

“Friends for life”
We can’t stand each other.

“Women supporting women/don’t pitch us against each other”
We are in direct competition with each other but it’s mutually beneficial to get all of our brainwashed followers teaming up and hopefully we’ll all get the same advertising and book deals so we have a connection of convenience.

“You’ve got this. I promise you. You are doing a great job”
We need to keep you on-side so will say things that make you believe we care. We don’t.

Guyssss I hope this helps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.