Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hinchlighting

A guide to the bullshit from Hinch and her BFF:

“Lots of you have asked”
This means....no-one has asked but they have something to promote and to soften the blatant advertising they make it out like there was a demand for information

“I hope that helps”
This means....we don’t give a fuck if you found that useful. The information we’ve just pushed onto you is and advert for a product that you don’t want or need; but we’ve gaslighted you into purchasing it because that’s what we do

“If that makes sense”
All of it made sense as it wasn’t fucking rocket science. But we need validation from you so we invite you to message us to say “Thanks so much for explaining that we love you”

“Friends for life”
We can’t stand each other.

“Women supporting women/don’t pitch us against each other”
We are in direct competition with each other but it’s mutually beneficial to get all of our brainwashed followers teaming up and hopefully we’ll all get the same advertising and book deals so we have a connection of convenience.

“You’ve got this. I promise you. You are doing a great job”
We need to keep you on-side so will say things that make you believe we care. We don’t.

Guyssss I hope this helps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Here ya go Grinch, a present gifted to you, a Tattle badge which was made with all my love and care.
Hopes yous lovesss it.
You can tag me and thank me later. 😏

PhotoGrid_Plus_1600985630547.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Please please please under no circumstances DO NOT compare yourselves to Soph.
She got lucky doing all of this and YES she will dissappear off IG with a bit of luck, may not be yet but more and more people are seeing her for the liar and scheming witch that she is so she will fall off her high horse at some point.

Whilst many of you are at home, please look around and see what you have with the money you earnt and deserve after working so hard. That's something to be proud of.

Hinch never has worked a hard day in her life so she certainly cannot be proud of the house she has, most of her contents are gifted.

I for one am happy in my house with the contents i have paid for and wouldn't dream of swapping it for a life like Soph's. She's a greedy beg and a fake.

Do not compare your life to hers x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Handsomezz

VIP Member
New thread suggestion...

Zoph wants us to believe the mem-wah is goodbye... give it a rest, we all know that's a lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Went out with my friends tonight. One of them said ‘ooooooh have you ordered Mrs Hinchs book’. The other one said ‘yeah omg of course I have’ then they both turned and looked at me.
I didn't know what to do, I necked my wine, sweated, gulped and just said ‘oh no I’m not a fan’

Not a fan. What an understatement. I just couldn’t out myself fully on the spot like that. As soon as I said it they looked horrified and gave each other a look. I feel shamed. I’m now safely tucked up in bed (no talc) and have stopped shaking.

That’s it. The last of my friends.....the pastry trolls are all I have left ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Louk

VIP Member
Recap.

Hinch received a large bag of free pastry, she bragged and giggled whilst greedily rifling through it, like a dick. She came on Tattle & realised how it might look to her shoppers so made a late night dash to a closed food bank. I still haven't read the last thread because quite frankly, I have a life, but I believe people who know her personally spilled large amounts of non gifted tea. I'm back off to catch up on all that, see you all on page 40ish!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rh3a

Chatty Member
She used my wedding song for the disinfect!! It’s okay I’m divorced a.t.v

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
Guilty for what....speaking the truth.

Your mate claims to hate bullies but look at what she wrote about Tulisa - now who's the bitch?
You can't compare CF to Hinch, CF was hounded by the press.

Soph has more faces than a dice.

You read the last 238 threads it is an eye opener.

No need to announce your departure this isn't an airport, shut the door on your way out. ATV 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Erica24

Chatty Member
Hi Zoph, how you doing hun? So when you were hoovering under the sofa yesterday you found an envelope with your notes for "This is me" in did you?!
In light of this little revelation I have a few suggestions for you babe:
1. If this is true, ( let's be honest, we all know its bullshit really) but I'm going to humour you here; hoover under your sofa more often you filthy cow because those notes were written months ago and you as a cleaning influencer should be setting a better example to the lemmings.
2. You should have called your book This is Fake Me because you IG persona is about as real as the Rolex watch I bought off a market stall on holiday in Turkey 5 years ago.
3. Just because you are as thick as a whale omelette don't assume that everyone that looks at your shit show of a account is the same because most of your followers are either bought or there for shits and giggles.
Thanks for the entertainment though, we on Tattle do love a laugh at your stupidity. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
Thank you fellow tattlers for your kond messages

in all seriousness I am so grateful to you all for taking the time to respond to my post. It has helped me stop crying. I have deleted Facebook and Instagram and tomorrow I will dust myself off and start again.
I really am overwhelmed with your kindness. Pastry trolls or not, us tattlers are good people and you’ve all restored my faith.
I am now relying on you all to make me laugh and keep me updated on what’s going on in the tiny village of maldon. Thanks again ✌❤

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t feel guilty. You can’t compare CF and Hinch either. CF had a legitimate and successful career in television for many years and the media hounded her over what happened in private which created a ton of gossip and speculation on social media. CF’s private life was not for sale or for money. Just because someone is on TV doing a job doesn’t mean we should have access to their whole life.

Hinch is putting her own personal life and family including innocent child on social media every single day to make money. The money she makes is not from ITV, it’s from young mums on tight budgets who end up feeling very inadequate and insecure that they don’t look a certain way, or have certain things. The fact that her swipe ups often have companies who use Klarna tell you everything you need do know - praying on people who don’t have much money to buy things and will stretch themselves on credit. She also has promoted dangerous activities with products and encouraged people to buy masses of chemicals they do not need. Exposing your young child to get free products gifted to you, does that sound remotely normal? It’s not

I'm nurse too. Tattle and AC55 is my alter ego! 😈😂
im in the NHS too

• Heart
Evening all, I’ve been wanting to join & say hello for a while now. Hope you’ve got room for another newbie!

I’ve been following Mrs Hinch for ages, since way before she had Ronnie. At one bit she was one of my favourite accounts on Instagram, although I really can’t understand why now! I’ve come to realise that her whole lifestyle is just so materialistic and wasteful. I really don’t like how boastful and self important she is now that she’s made a load of money either. That performance with the gifted Jus Rol the other day was just obscene, and then she seemed to rush out to make a token donation to a foodbank once she realised how badly she’d come across!

Last edited:
Reactions: 46

Henny Penny

VIP Member
My child is 2 and sleeps twice a day everyday. She has her first nap at around 9.30
I looked back at your posts and a few months a go you said your child didn’t have any naps.
I dont really care to be honest-some sleep, some don’t. Most drop to one nap between age 1 and 2.
243CD22E-3DF6-4AEF-B50A-E661C483EA1A.png

• Haha
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s got no idea how to pull this shitshow back, neither does Vest. She’s going to smash an urn over her head tonight then be like “Guyz I don’t speak about this often but my blood disorder makes me bleed from the skull #thisisme”

• Haha
  • Wow

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Not meaning to go all
Mums net but how opd
Is R now? I have 4 kids, and past age one they mainly had one nap. Two if they’d had a bad night or were ill. It’s soooo early to be on first nap unless this is a pre record shown at the wrong time!!!
View attachment 254417
She has summed up his purpose here like all her other 'sentiments' she strokes him and holds him so SHE feels ok. Everything is about her all the time
It's not "Ronnie wants to cuddle his mummy because it makes him feel cosy safe and secure and happy" me me me me me me and what others can do for me me me me.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Mejustme

VIP Member
I still can’t believe mr vestlife only follows 2 people who are his wife and his dog 🤣 but hinch follows over 3000 people. If that doesn’t show she’s a complete control freak then I don’t know what will. Is she scared he sees sense outwith her culty ways?
I think she's scared he will get messages off supermodels and Hollywood actresses trying to tempt him, what with him being so devishly handsome 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44