Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My BIL just text me to say that my book is due to be dispatched next week and he’s changed the delivery to my address so I can have it sooner....
I was so confused & said what book?
His reply was that cleaning lady you love so much (the one that my sister had ordered a joke Christmas present)

ffs.

I’ll send screenshots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My BIL just text me to say that my book is due to be dispatched next week and he’s changed the delivery to my address so I can have it sooner....
I was so confused & said what book?
His reply was that cleaning lady you love so much (the one that my sister had ordered a joke Christmas present)

ffs.

I’ll send screenshots
Ooh I can't wait to see my Tattle name in print!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her new story about Jamie 🤢🤢🤢🤢 bet they are constantly screaming at each other when the camera is switched off 🤣

This gives me the collywobbles, on one hand she’s being all strong woman , the next ‘finding inch’ makes her whole tit 🙄

Reactions: 3
Omg can you imagine!!! What would she do! Who would she pick son 1 or 2
When I was pregnant first time I was overthinking everything and said to my husband (around 6 months in) oh my God what if he is allergic to the dog or cats?!

He went quiet for a few seconds then said..'well I guess he would have to find a new home. Lots of couples looking to adopt newborns'

He was around 70% joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not meaning to go all
Mums net but how opd
Is R now? I have 4 kids, and past age one they mainly had one nap. Two if they’d had a bad night or were ill. It’s soooo early to be on first nap unless this is a pre record shown at the wrong time!!!
View attachment 254417
Gets me how she has the blanket on her but not Ron, poor bugger!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you not think it’s really sad of Grinch to only do stuff when it’s been mentioned on here? Like getting, RonRooTuftyBinmannnnnnzzzzzzz hair cut?! Surely she should have got this done without it being mentioned?

Reactions: 6
Her new story about Jamie 🤢🤢🤢🤢 bet they are constantly screaming at each other when the camera is switched off 🤣

Haha I thought this.
Do you think when they’re screaming they call each other names off here?

duck offfffff Vestlife, you’re only famus cos of meh and my minkeh”

“Calm down zoph, you look like Ronsomes has smeared two lines of his tit across ya forehead!”

Then they make up and do another scripted story about Jaymehhs flip flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm very patiently awaiting the arrival of the Mini Hinch Towers for Ronnie. The one that hasn't been mentioned again since the holiday montage.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it a shame that’s she’s only down playing with her son because she’s seen it on here!

Reactions: 17
Haha I thought this.
Do you think when they’re screaming they call each other names off here?

duck offfffff Vestlife, you’re only famus cos of meh and my minkeh”

“Calm down zoph, you look like Ronsomes has smeared two lines of his tit across ya forehead!”

Then they make up and do another scripted story about Jaymehhs flip flops.
Bet they do 😂 if they have half as much banter as they think they do that is

Reactions: 2
What questions from who and who is the answer from!
There is a member on here called TruthBeTold who is a friend of Sophie’s or knows her. She’s told us things in the past but for some reason cannot post on here at the minute. Us pastry trolls asked a few questions and these are the answers. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.