Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the email I got 3 times. At first I was delighted but now , I'm not as happy. We shall see what happens over the next few months.
I got this back from ASA. I know it’s just a standard letter. But at least it seems to indicate that they are putting a case together about her.
Don't get too excited. This is the reply I got last year. They've just rehashed the word to make it sound like they're doing something

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every time she gets that pastry out she must declare it as ‘gifted’. But Hinch doesn’t abide by the rules. She does what she likes and when she’s taken to task she plays the troll card or cleans or brings out Ron to deflect all the negativity. She’s the queen of deflection and deception.

Reactions: 27
Looks interesting, croissant pastry, onion chutney, honey and Brie??
get that pine ready soph hun 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
C10BFD8A-45CF-41EC-8AB9-F1E164B8F6C0.jpeg
CD1AC166-4AD4-4EF4-AC7E-ACF197318863.jpeg

An idea for the new cover for ’The Adventures of Ron and Hen’ 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Jus Rol chapter in the mem-wah

So guyszs. It was an innocent Wednesday afternoon. I was outside having my 6th fag that hour when I heard the postman at the front door. I puffed my cig and thought 'ah, my ebayers are here. More shite I dont need that I can show off to my skint followers.' I get up off my bench and before I go in the house, I turn and admire my pergoala. What the fucks that! A Daddy long legs! *slaps face*
I walk through the door, Jaymeh is laying on the couch akimbo on his William Hill app. Henry is scratching his balls and Ron is babbling to the P&G cardboard cut out of me I nicked from B&M
I gets to the front door and there's a duck off big black box. What the fucks this? I open it... nearly have a heart attack 'OH MAAA GAAAAD.' I run in the livingroom and scoop Ronnie up from behind the sofa. I leg it into the kitchen with my box
I whip my phone out. I hardly noticed Ron rolled his eyes. 'Whats this then Ron!!! Shall we open it together!! Oh maaa gaaad I just laaaav it im starstruck guuuys!! What is it Ronnnssss. JUS ROL HAVE GIFTED ME ALL THIS PASTRY. IVE GOT PASTRY FOR 10 YEARS GUYS. duck YOU PASTRY TROLLS'
I finish my story. duck them ey Ron! I hadn't even noticed Ron had wrestled away from my arms and escaped to the cupboard where he was necking tumeric from the bottle
I pop another fag in my mouth and go and head outside
'Soph! Look! All them Tattle bastards are fuming youve been gifted loads of pastry. Their saying you should donate to the food bank?'
'Huh?' I replied. 'Whats a food bank?'
'Get your coat on now. Leave Ron the cardboard cut out will look after him. I'll throw a load of shite in a bag and take a pic for ya instagram later. Make some shite up on your story asking about the food bank'
I grab my jacket and start sweating writing a post. I ask whether the food banks are still open cos of Covid.
'Is that OK!?!?'
'What the duck babe! You sound bladdy thick! Get in the car we'll just hurl a bag outside the normal food bank'
'Whats a food bank????'
Jamie whizzes round the corner once we get in the car. His phone rings and he ignores it. Im pretty sure seen 'Freda❤' on the screen
We pull up outside the food bank and Jamie wings a bag out the window. 'Right take a pic and pretend its yours! Write some tit about some cute woman and then a security guard asking if your Mrs Hinch'
I pull my phone out and film myself chatting absolute shite. Then Jamies phone goes off. 'Freda❤' again. I post it anyway
My head feels like its gonna explode! 🤯🤯🤯 I light up a fag and puff it in the car. 'duck sake Jamie you can do Rons tea and bath when we get in. Im gonna have to go on a blocking spree. We will duck Jus Rol off and ill try get a deal with Alpen'
Genuinely genuinely hope she finds this post! Hahaha

Reactions: 13

So guyszs. It was an innocent Wednesday afternoon. I was outside having my 6th fag that hour when I heard the postman at the front door. I puffed my cig and thought 'ah, my ebayers are here. More shite I dont need that I can show off to my skint followers.' I get up off my bench and before I go in the house, I turn and admire my pergoala. What the fucks that! A Daddy long legs! *slaps face*
I walk through the door, Jaymeh is laying on the couch akimbo on his William Hill app. Henry is scratching his balls and Ron is babbling to the P&G cardboard cut out of me I nicked from B&M
I gets to the front door and there's a duck off big black box. What the fucks this? I open it... nearly have a heart attack 'OH MAAA GAAAAD.' I run in the livingroom and scoop Ronnie up from behind the sofa. I leg it into the kitchen with my box
I whip my phone out. I hardly noticed Ron rolled his eyes. 'Whats this then Ron!!! Shall we open it together!! Oh maaa gaaad I just laaaav it im starstruck guuuys!! What is it Ronnnssss. JUS ROL HAVE GIFTED ME ALL THIS PASTRY. IVE GOT PASTRY FOR 10 YEARS GUYS. duck YOU PASTRY TROLLS'
I finish my story. duck them ey Ron! I hadn't even noticed Ron had wrestled away from my arms and escaped to the cupboard where he was necking tumeric from the bottle
'Soph! Look! All them Tattle bastards are fuming youve been gifted loads of pastry. Their saying you should donate to the food bank?'
'Get your coat on now. Leave Ron the cardboard cut out will look after him. I'll throw a load of shite in a bag and take a pic for ya instagram later. Make some shite up on your story asking about the food bank'
I grab my jacket and start sweating writing a post. I ask whether the food banks are still open cos of Covid.
'Is that OK!?!?'
'What the duck babe! You sound bladdy thick! Get in the car we'll just hurl a bag outside the normal food bank'
'Whats a food bank????'
Jamie whizzes round the corner once we get in the car. His phone rings and he ignores it. Im pretty sure seen 'Freda❤' on the screen
We pull up outside the food bank and Jamie wings a bag out the window. 'Right take a pic and pretend its yours! Write some tit about some cute woman and then a security guard asking if your Mrs Hinch'
I pull my phone out and film myself chatting absolute shite. Then Jamies phone goes off. 'Freda❤' again. I post it anyway
My head feels like its gonna explode! 🤯🤯🤯 I light up a fag and puff it in the car. 'duck sake Jamie you can do Rons tea and bath when we get in. Im gonna have to go on a blocking spree. We will duck Jus Rol off and ill try get a deal with Alpen'
😂😂😂 Megan you should write a book!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

'Is that OK!?!?'
'Whats a food bank????'
FFS can’t breath!!! Hilarious!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe mr vestlife only follows 2 people who are his wife and his dog 🤣 but hinch follows over 3000 people. If that doesn’t show she’s a complete control freak then I don’t know what will. Is she scared he sees sense outwith her culty ways?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yummy, nothing says dinner like crossaints and a wheel of Brie each 🤢🤢🤢 Mmmmm nommy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hello trolls! What whirlwind 24 hours in a Hinch land.
Me and my BIL met up with my sisters friend, we have hopefully got her some sort of help to be lined up filling in all the forms universal credit and child benefit.
I did a big food shop for her and took her some baby grows that my littlest had grown out of and some older girls bits for her others.
I was going to charity shop them anyway so just said once she was done with them to do the same or if they were still in good nick she could fb marketplace them or something.

it made me so sad though, she is an absolute shell of a woman she looked truly broken.
I’m so fortunate to have the luxuries and life I do but that’s only thanks to my husband anyway. We often donate to food banks etc my children will always get something to put into the cart at the supermarket to leave for a charity as we leave.

But tomorrow morning after I’ve done the school run I’m going to buy and donate spare things to three different places I’ve found.

It won’t be a half open packet of nappies that I was given. Or some 50p mugshots from B&M.
But helpful useful things.

Suppose the only good out of Hinch being such a greedy deceitful cow is that it makes you realise that actually you are a good person with a good heart who can make much more a difference in the world than she ever could by just (don’t hate me) “being kind” and thoughtful.

I’m now having a very large wine! X

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I don't think she has enough brie there 🤔. Their diet is appalling. Their arteries must be under strain.

Reactions: 16
Sorry just learning guyzzzzz......so is she supposed to label gifted if she’s using a certain item that she didn’t pay for??? For example it could be pastry or disinfectant.....

Reactions: 18
duck's sake, after last night's horror story, she's still as smug by getting the Jus-Rol out! 😡🖕

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So they are having a pastry dinner...what’s Ron having? Left over spaghetti muffins, an ellas pouch?? Why can’t she just be normal and give her kid normal food, is it too hard for her to get that into her head? At Ron’s age my daughter was having the same meals as us 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.