Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph, you’ve probably seen because everyone is sharing it but David Attenborough 🤴, has 3 million followers, with one video, yep one video...... he’s not selling stuff that harms our planet, he’s educating the masses on helping it, you know you say you are still learning, well do the right thing and learn from him. Ta muchly 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Great, so she baths her stinking dog who was "well overdue a bath" after he spends a week sleeping in someone else's bed at their holiday mansion.

Shes such a self centered twat 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Essjay123

I don’t even go on insta anymore, just straight to tattle. So pleased zoflora have dropped her like a hot cake. Happy days. They are catching on

Reactions: 43

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. Fuck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
You're not jealous,you are a little envious,and that's a whole different thing.I guarantee you are happier than her.She comes from a dysfunctional family and nothing is as it seems.I want you to have fun on this site,you are in control,not her.You are so superior to her because you are empathetic-that's a quality she will never process or even understand.Life is a bitch for sure,especially in recent times.She may seem privileged in monetary terms,but she's none the richer for it.x

• Heart
Reactions: 42

tippingpoint

VIP Member
People act like “gifting” stuff to normal people won’t promote the product. Generally it won’t but there’s ways around that. For the money Jus Rol paid that bint they could have ramped up their budget for sponsored ads on social media, maybe a TV ad. Get 5 people - a nurse, a teacher, a parent working from home, a person who works shifts at 24 hour supermarket and a cook in an old folks home. Proper heroes of the hour. Show what they do with Jus Rol that’ll make a night shift snack at hospital, show how it’ll keep in the staff room fridge for lunch next day, how you can turn it into a quick dinner while working from your kitchen table with kids running around, how you can whip up a quick but treat breakfast post night shift after getting home from supermarket, show how you can use it to cook for loads of people. But no. No. Gift it to that bint.

• Heart

kgsd798

Guyzzzzz she won’t be giving up. Firstly, social media is addictive and she needs validation: she’s a narcissist. Secondly, what kind of management would allow this to happen? You’re their cash cow.

can you not see how clever she is? Our very own Tattlers, I mean trolls ;), have just said “I want to know what is in the book now”

DONT FALL IN HER TRAP

• Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I googled famous Kates looking for a witty and sparkling version for ‘kate to the party’ and this bizarrely but appropriately pic came up
13FF954B-D917-4B49-ABF0-11FE9D590626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That's the email I got 3 times. At first I was delighted but now , I'm not as happy. We shall see what happens over the next few months.
Fingers crossed they are putting together a massive dossier and will hand the bitch her arse on a plate. Hopefully just in time for Christmas 😂 cheer her right up

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Astonishing

VIP Member
My BIL just text me to say that my book is due to be dispatched next week and he’s changed the delivery to my address so I can have it sooner....
I was so confused & said what book?
His reply was that cleaning lady you love so much (the one that my sister had ordered a joke Christmas present)

ffs.

I’ll send screenshots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
When I first came over to Tattle it was out of curiosity to see what the ‘bullies’ were saying. What I actually found was a community of people who are just sick of being lied to. I’ve found that anything particularly nasty gets shut down straight away. I think the Hinch FB groups are far more vicious

Reactions: 39

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, im new to this but wanted to say that I was following her and really liked her, I even bought zoflora and minks because she loved it so much (but then I found a fabulosa that smelled of Parma violets and used that instead), but after she commented about being trolled I found this site and you guys have opened my eyes so much!
I cant believe how much of a saleswoman she actually is! And last night just made me feel sick- i work for the front line nhs and some of the things I've seen especially during covid pandemic, and shes acting as if everything is fine in the world, and having loads of holidays etc and then getting free food when she can afford more than most! Just really infuriated me!
I'm lucky that I don't have to struggle (I do work hard though) but I see so many people struggling lately who deserve so much more than what she gets!
I suffer from anxiety and PND and I wouldnt be able to do half the things she does, so I do genuinely think she says she suffers from anxiety just to get sympathy! I havent told half my friends or family because my anxiety etc makes me worry what they would think of me so telling the whole world constantly on insta just wouldn't happen!!

So glad I've found this site though x
It’s mad how many nurses and NHS workers are in here 🥰( I’m a nurse myself) considering we are thought of as a bunch of bitter sour old pastry trolling bastards, there are lots of people who are educated, articulate, fucking hilarious and in the caring profession. Compared to the fuckers who wank over hinch and can’t string a sentence together...don’t work....are cunts.... could go on

• Heart
Reactions: 38

mgh727

VIP Member
Soph’s like a child, gets told off by zoflora and throws her toys out the pram and moves onto astonish, why can’t this melt own her mistakes! 😂

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
So I messaged the Astonishing insta as they have always been great at answering and very hands on. So told them about the Zolfora falling out and they didnt know about that. They were pleased she was using their products as she did in the beginning and supported them. She sold out to the money as Astonish are not interested in paying folk to advertise their products. Good guys Astonish are and I hope that Zofloras loss is their gain

• Heart
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
I feel about as guilty as Soph during her lockdown BBQ or the time she “didn’t buy an Audi” but bought one and parked it outside her house. I feel as guilty as Soph does when she lies, uses recycled content and makes other people feel like worthless crap. I also feel the same kind of guilt she gets when making her army buy all the crap on her undeclared stories...

So yeah not that guilty really. She’s tough as old boots don’t fit a second think she’s bothered by tattle she uses it purely for content whilst laughing about all the lies she tells her shoppers whilst lighting her cigarettes with £50 notes 😂 😂 she sold her soul to gleam so has no real feelings all the best!!

Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
Plus do some research about Caroline Flack she didn’t kill herself because of a gossip site it was much more complex and she was hounded by the press on top. The only time Soph gets press is when she stages it and pays for it...

• Heart