Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s so passive aggressive ‘astonish hour’ don’t her followers see how petty she is all because zoflo advised people not to follow her dangerous ideas.

Reactions: 11
Never been a Hincher. Just scrolled back to the very beginning if her "career" 2 years ago... What a totally different and (almost) genuine person our Soph appears to be.
Totally manic and off the scale currently which is worrying
Because she has got greedier by the #gifted post

Reactions: 4
The woman is absolutely tapped. It's been less than 24 hours since she had to do damage control over the pastry. Yet here she is gleefully showing off again and hiding the fact it was gifted. One mad panic to the closed food bank does not make it all perfectly fine again. Tone deaf moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Heheheheh
Im a bit cait (lin Moran) to the party as I’ve been at work but holy mother of monkey Brie, croissant and honey and almonds. Excuse me while I sick everything everywhere.
we are having salmon that I got from the yellow stickers in m&s and some wedges. Kids will have a pasta bake and no pastry. I’m just learning ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally caught up with yesterday’s shitshow and the aftermath. Wow! I agree with everything that has already been said about the greed, total lack of awareness, and the frantic trip to the food bank. I volunteered for CAB in a so-called affluent part of the country and was shocked with the number of people barely making ends meet then, and this was well before the pandemic. I can only imagine the misery some people are dealing with right now just trying to survive day to day.

On a lighter note, was Ronnie’s toy pram a double buggy? Why does she have to be so extra about everything? 😂

Also Zoph please do not sully Bob Marley’s name by using his songs on your story. His values represent everything you are not.

Now time to look up PB and Truthbetold

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Pardon my ignorance, but do you need to always declare an item #gifted even if, when introducing the gift for the first time, you labeled it #gifted #ad? I'm still learning, guysssss 👍

I’m off to HB tomorrow...what sticker should I put on next?? Quite proud of the last one. (“Tattle Rules. ATV”)
Did you stand the brown card there with the written note? 😂 Or was that someone else? I'm tempted to leave a sticky note one of her books in Asda, saying something like "book of lies, but she's still learning, guyssss 👍" 😂

• Haha
Mate the state of that ‘dinner’ that’s what you serve to your mates at Christmas when they come over to drink wine and moan about having to spend time with their in-laws...
Fuxking dieing 🤣💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm glad I haven't had my dinner yet because I gagged when I saw that they are having!!!!!

• Haha
I'm Caitlyn Jenner to the party but can't believe she's got a strop on with Zoflo 🤣 is she in high school??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF is that concoction she's just made!!!! No wonder Vesty keeps disappearing he goes to the neareat drive thru to fill his belly after Gamblers Anonymous meeting as he knows his wife can't cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.