Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
I am all for Rangers fans celebrating, they should, they’ve been waiting a long time for this. What I don’t agree with is the congregating all over Glasgow, subways having to be shut and drinking in the streets. It takes away from all the good the team have done this season.

Driving about glasgow with your man and kids in the car, while in a lockdown and instilling secretarian behaviour in two young kids who will know no better whilst preaching about supporting the NHS. She is an absolute disgrace and I am absolutely appalled that she has secured a role within the NHS itself. Her and her man deserve each other. Both are the epitome of Glasgow neds.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love how scummy is complaining about people ‘panic’ buying in Aldi, whilst she is in doing the same thing 🤣🤣🤣
She’s an absolute clown I knew she wud need to get tuppence worth in....her back is gone but she was awrite to chase the dug n hit Aldi...away n gut yer hoose hen that’ll make it better!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DizzeeRascal

I knew that whole "tell me the worst thing ever said to you" was for a reason. Not for one minute did I think she would use it to promote her lumi spa, I'm really shocked and disappointed in her for that. Writing all over her face just to get more business. In my mind that is pretty low.

Reactions: 16

Beggarsbelief

Chatty Member
Theres no much to dae in her house🤣🤣the camera disnae lie you stay in a manky houff🤢.
The whole ambulance story is bullshit, its gaelic you illiterate cunt. No way will she become a paramedic, dream on dafty n stop taking the columbian pooder🤣🤣.
Im not even going there with the lockdown shite or else il still be typing at 9pm tonight🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Trey93

Right I’m new here, I’ve came over from
The social mama thread coz someone mentioned this is where Sammi is talked about.

Why does she always speak about sledging as if she’s off to compete in the olympics? Gets right on my tits.

I agree with the person above who thinks she’s addicted to painkillers. Also she needs evaluated for munchausens.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her name is Samantha Higgins. I’ll take the ban if I have to, you can’t have someone like her working in the nhs
Thank you very much I don’t mind being banned for going real life either as a staff nurse I feel it’s my duty x

Reactions: 14
Ack she’s bloody at it her, deleting her stories. I’ve had Instagram for almost 10 years and never once have I had to deleted story’s because it’s “playing up”. She’s obviously reading this and thinking folk will put two and two together. Clearly those kids (and probably her should have had a covid test) but won’t admit defeat because there’s every chance they caught it with the ibrox antics. My brothers gf caught it the same way and I’ve absolutely no sympathy for her.

Sammi you are so transparent hen, we all know your read this page religiously.

ps paint yer skirtings ya dirty wee mink

• Heart

KayCee83

Scummy ‘look what we learned today’ 🙄 you’ve just let your dog run about with zero recall training 👍🏻 Good job you absolute flump. As a dog owner this is one of my biggest pet hates.

Gla30

Chatty Member
Her name is Samantha Higgins. I’ll take the ban if I have to, you can’t have someone like her working in the nhs

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Scummy telling everyone to hurry and buy Gstar jeans for 84p ....they are 84p for a reason as who even would be seen dead in Gstar Jeans nowadays....mostly wee scummy benefit cheats who’s boyfriend gets charged with assault while at their child’s dance competition and full off marching powder ...and is also dealing ..that’s the type of Ned that wears Gstar

• Haha
Reactions: 13

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
What is Rendall all about with her sympathy seeking shite wrote all over her face? Conveniently wiped off with the lumi spa .
what a cheap tactic conveniently used to exploit the serious issues off bullying and harassment.
Jump aboard sheep the lumi is now the answer to all your worries and third world problems.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Someone that Sammi follows has put on a big story about what the ramifications from people going to Ibrox today will potentially mean for people who have spent the majority of the last year shielding. What it’ll mean for their kids who are supposed to be at school next week.
I hope she sees it and realises what her actions, not just today, but throughout this last year actually means to vulnerable people (of which her child is supposed to be one).

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I think it’s shocking that there is people out there (myself included) who work 40+ hours a week, can’t afford fancy designer clothes, can’t afford fancy food, literally can’t afford to have kids!! and there’s people like Sammi creaming as much as she can from the government, claiming money for rent when her man lives there and he works full time!! It honestly makes me so angry and upset that a big percentage of my wages goes towards people like her who cheat the system and think they’re entitled to extra money just because they say so and NOW she’s selling stuff on Instagram and I’m willing to bet this also goes undeclared!! I have nothing against people to claim benefits, I’ve been there myself and I believe that everyone deserves to have food and a roof over their head but to get all this money and rent paid when her man works full time and also lives there makes my blood boil. The benefit system is supposed to be designed for people who NEED it. Not people who fancy some extra cash for designer clothes. The worst thing is she honestly believes she’s a cut above the rest of us!

• Angry
So scummy was out and about in her car with her pal last night delivering they boxes outwith her own area and meeting people from her college course 'to deliver boxes' lassie just does wat the fuck she wants. If uni checked her social media and seen all these rule breaks a doubt they would let her in, blatant disregard for public health.

Protect the NHS ma arse

• Angry

KayCee83

Love how scummy is complaining about people ‘panic’ buying in Aldi, whilst she is in doing the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

She’s absolutely repulsive, that neddy voice absolutely boils my piss. I’m pretty confused how only a couple of weeks ago she was singing songs about the pope, has a video on her fb of her wee girl singing “The Billy boys” which she’s tragically shared onto a Rangers page but today she’s got a post up for St Patrick’s Day....make yer mind up fudnut, she can’t even get sectarianism right 😂😂😂

• Haha
What is Sammi’s surname? I’m going to email the NHS bank just now. Fucking idiot when she’s lining up to work with elderly and vulnerable people. Nothing but a wee hairy who can’t hide her scummy values today

I see the sectarian scheme maw is away breaking the rules as per usual...... training to be a nurse and clearly doesnt give a flying fuck about the NHS! Shes a disgrace